Home

Oklahoma race murder

Posted By: bigboy

Oklahoma race murder - 08/22/13 07:53 PM

OK so now there is a murder in Duncan Oklahoma by two black and one white gang members who said they killed an Australian white cracker age 22 here on a baseball scholarship just for the fun of it. They used the word "Woods" as a derogatory term for white people and claimed to have killed 5 "Woods". One made a racist anti- white video.
My question is this: Following the Travon Martin shooting, the media, the NAACP Sharpton and others went ballistic. The news media was on it 24 hours a day. Then, the POTUS, Obama comes out and gets involved because an unarmed black man is killed. I would like to know where obamma is now? Where is MSNBC ?? where is Sharpton ? Why isn't this on the news 24 hours a day ?? The unarmed white cracker boy was just minding his own business. Why do we have such a double standard in the USA?? I am getting sick of it
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/22/13 09:40 PM

I was gonna post the same thing. See how much attention the Trayvon Martin case got? And then this gets no media attention at all. You know if this case was the other way around the media, posters on here, Al Sharpton, ect would be going crazy over this. But you think Al Sharpton cares about this? No way he could care less, sickening.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/22/13 09:48 PM

I forgot to mention one other thing--- they shot him in the BACK
what brave thugs they were.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/22/13 11:21 PM

Obama doesn't care because the victim is not black. j/s
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/22/13 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
OK so now there is a murder in Duncan Oklahoma by two black and one white gang members who said they killed an Australian white cracker age 22 here on a baseball scholarship just for the fun of it. They used the word "Woods" as a derogatory term for white people and claimed to have killed 5 "Woods". One made a racist anti- white video.
My question is this: Following the Travon Martin shooting, the media, the NAACP Sharpton and others went ballistic. The news media was on it 24 hours a day. Then, the POTUS, Obama comes out and gets involved because an unarmed black man is killed. I would like to know where obamma is now? Where is MSNBC ?? where is Sharpton ? Why isn't this on the news 24 hours a day ?? The unarmed white cracker boy was just minding his own business. Why do we have such a double standard in the USA?? I am getting sick of it

First, because the libs in the mainstream media don't care about this as much as the Treyvon case. With the Treyvon case, they can explot it to their agenda.

Second, many may not want to acknowledge it but the shock-value just isn't there when it's black perpetrators in crimes. It's so common, so unsurprising, that it's what people have come to expect.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 12:42 AM

Speaking of Treyvon, down in Florida George Zimmerman was out looking for a new gun with his lawyer. Has his eye on a tactical shotgun. Check this thing out, it's a Kel-Tec KSG. Holds 12 12gauge shells.

Story @ http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/22/george-zimmerman-shotgun-kel-tec-trayvon-martin-shop-gun/
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 03:12 AM

add another one to the list...89 y/o ww2 veteran who survived okinawa beaten and killed by you guessed it, blacks. call it "racist" or whatever the fuck other bullshit justification the sad sacks of shit on the left want to use, but the honest truth is that blacks commit murder and countless other acts of violent crime totally out of proportion to their numbers, yet they wonder why they are profiled. something tells me that these 2 scumbags wouldn't have stood much of a chance 70+ years ago, but they are typical of the gangsta culture, total cowards. here's to hoping that these 2 pieces of shit get whats coming to them, hopefully in the form of a 230 grain pain pill!

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/el...iz/-/index.html
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 03:17 AM

First of all, this has gotten media attention. I read about. I saw it covered on the news. I don't live in or near Oklahoma, so that means it has gotten national coverage.

Second of all, the murderers were immediately arrested and charged. The 15 and 16 year old were charged with first degree murder and the 17 year old charged as an accessory. They will be tried as adults and judged by a jury of their peers for this disgusting and despicable act.

What nobody here has mentioned, and the reason that people were so upset about George Zimmerman, was that he had not been arrested, and there didn't seem to be any indication that it was going to happen. Big difference.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 03:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
add another one to the list...89 y/o ww2 veteran who survived okinawa beaten and killed by you guessed it, blacks. call it "racist" or whatever the fuck other bullshit justification the sad sacks of shit on the left want to use, but the honest truth is that blacks commit murder and countless other acts of violent crime totally out of proportion to their numbers, yet they wonder why they are profiled. something tells me that these 2 scumbags wouldn't have stood much of a chance 70+ years ago, but they are typical of the gangsta culture, total cowards. here's to hoping that these 2 pieces of shit get whats coming to them, hopefully in the form of a 230 grain pain pill!

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/el...iz/-/index.html

Working link to yet another unsurprising story...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/...hotos-released/
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 03:29 AM

A WW 2 vet who survived Okinawa?!?! What is the world coming too???? What the fuck! These motherless fucks beat and killed a man who fought and died for this country before their own MOTHERS existed. They deserve a slow and painful death. Unbelievable! mad mad Hey Sharpton you raising hell now? You cry murder over a pissant kid and ignore an old man getting beaten to death!!

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 03:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
First of all, this has gotten media attention. I read about. I saw it covered on the news. I don't live in or near Oklahoma, so that means it has gotten national coverage.

Second of all, the murderers were immediately arrested and charged. The 15 and 16 year old were charged with first degree murder and the 17 year old charged as an accessory. They will be tried as adults and judged by a jury of their peers for this disgusting and despicable act.

These stories will be out of the news within a week. Just like the story about the black kid that shot the baby in it's stroller. Just like the story about the black guy invading the home and beating the woman inside (caught on camera). Hardly the circus that surrounded Zimmerman/Treyvon case.

Quote:
What nobody here has mentioned, and the reason that people were so upset about George Zimmerman, was that he had not been arrested, and there didn't seem to be any indication that it was going to happen. Big difference.

As we've seen, it's highly debatable whether he should have been arrested. Certainly not charged. And even after he was arrested and charged, libs (like yourself) were mad he was found not guilty.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 06:01 AM

Time.com article on race and the Christopher Lane murder.

Don’t Ignore Race in Christopher Lane’s Murder

The association of young black men with violence doesn't come out of thin air

By John McWhorter
Aug. 22, 2013

Australian Christopher Lane was killed on Monday in Oklahoma by three teens, one of whom has said they were just “bored.” The right is complaining that the media is making nothing of the fact that two of the teens were black whereas Lane was white, as opposed to the massive alarm sounded in cases such as white (or white-ish) George Zimmerman killing black Trayvon Martin. And again the cry was heard that there is more “black-on-black” or “black-on-white” crime than “white-on-black,” and that young black men are in fact more of a problem than people like Zimmerman.

The numbers don’t lie: young black men do commit about 50% of the murders in the U.S. We don’t yet know whether the attack on Lane was racially motivated, nor can we know whether the three black boys who attacked a white boy on a Florida school bus recently would not have done the same to a black kid. (Critics took Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to task for not condemning the violence.) But hardly uncommon are cases such as the two black guys who doused a white 13-year-old with gasoline and lit him on fire, saying “You get what you deserve, white boy” (Kansas City, Mo.) or 20 black kids who beat up white Matthew Owens on his porch “for Trayvon” (Mobile, Ala.).

So, it’s just fake to pretend that the association of young black men with violence comes out of thin air. Young black men murder 14 times more than young white men. If the kinds of things I just mentioned were regularly done by whites, it’d be trumpeted as justification for being scared to death of them.

It’s not that black communities are in complete denial about these statistics — Stop the Violence events are a staple of high-crime areas. But let’s face it: black America isn’t nearly as indignant about black boys killing one another or whites as about the occasional white cop killing one black boy, even though the former wreaks much more havoc in black communities. There is no coordinated nationwide movement equivalent to the one Martin galvanized. There are no thoughtful films “exploring” black-on-black crime the way Fruitvale Station treats the death of Oscar Grant, a young black man who was killed by transit police in Oakland, Calif.

And recent example illustrates how many blacks feel about who is murdering whom. Two weeks ago, an NYPD cop killed 14-year-old Shaaliver Douse. Douse was in the process of shooting other people, and had been charged with shooting someone else in May — and yet his aunt compared him to Martin. In her mind, the main sin was the white cop’s.

Granted, it seems a lot easier to do something about the Zimmermans than the black thugs. Protest profiling and police departments institute new programs. But black thugs aren’t moved by protests, so it can seem like we’re just stuck with them.

But who’s to say what would happen if black America exerted even half of the emotional fervor and brainpower it does over cases like Martin’s to thinking about how to keep black boys from going wrong? Annette John-Hall had some wise words on this last year. What kind of self-image do we have to assume we can only change others, but not ourselves?

For the time being, though, it’s time for the media to stop proudly emblazoning the race of white cops who kill black boys while cagily describing black teens as, say, “from the grittier part of town,” as has been the case regarding Lane’s killers. The media needs to be as honest with black people as we need to be with ourselves. No group gets ahead by turning away from its real problems.

http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 06:52 AM

Great article. Full of inconvenient facts libs want to ignore. I'm surprised something like that would be published in Time. Maybe because the journalist was black.
Posted By: ChardeeMcDennis

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 09:07 AM

jesus you people are going way overboard here, this thread is decending into racism "blacks do this, blacks do that, blacks are bad". chill the fuck out.

you act like every instance of a black guy being murdered by a white guy gets blown up by the media, it was one case and it only sparked off a huge story because white cops refused to arrest a man who murdered a boy.

there's plenty of instances of a white guy killing black guy that gets little or no media attention so stop focusing on this ONE case as if it represents some massive anti-white agenda.

what's next? someone posting the OJ simpson case crying about how much media attention is given to a black man killing a white woman and how it would NEVER happen if OJ was white and nicole was black? get a fucking grip.

judging by the clear distaste toward black people shown in this thread i'd say most of you probably have prejudices under the surface and if you were speaking to a friend rather than on a forum you'd probably be using very different words than "black" too.

maybe you guys should go and post on the identical thread on the stormfront forum, i'm sure there's one there and i'm sure it's filled with the exact same crap, just with more colourful words.

oh and by the way, i'm half black, and no i have never robbed, raped or killed anybody. weird huh??
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 11:27 AM

McWhorter is full of self-hate, so of course he would appeal to ignorant conservatives. It's how he makes his living. To write that there are no films which thoughtfully examine black-on-black violence shows that he must not have ever heard of A Soldier's Story, Clockers, Adulthood, Always Outnumbered, Always Outgunned, Boyz in the Hood, or several others. Or more likely he's just ignoring those films so he can do his literary tapdance...

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By: ChardeeMcDennis
jesus you people are going way overboard here, this thread is decending into racism "blacks do this, blacks do that, blacks are bad". chill the fuck out.

you act like every instance of a black guy being murdered by a white guy gets blown up by the media, it was one case and it only sparked off a huge story because white cops refused to arrest a man who murdered a boy.

there's plenty of instances of a white guy killing black guy that gets little or no media attention so stop focusing on this ONE case as if it represents some massive anti-white agenda.

what's next? someone posting the OJ simpson case crying about how much media attention is given to a black man killing a white woman and how it would NEVER happen if OJ was white and nicole was black? get a fucking grip.

judging by the clear distaste toward black people shown in this thread i'd say most of you probably have prejudices under the surface and if you were speaking to a friend rather than on a forum you'd probably be using very different words than "black" too.

maybe you guys should go and post on the identical thread on the stormfront forum, i'm sure there's one there and i'm sure it's filled with the exact same crap, just with more colourful words.

oh and by the way, i'm half black, and no i have never robbed, raped or killed anybody. weird huh??

Quite well stated.
Posted By: SC

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 11:43 AM

clap

Couldn't have said it better, myself.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Great article. Full of inconvenient facts libs want to ignore. I'm surprised something like that would be published in Time. Maybe because the journalist was black.

When are you and yours going to get a grip on the truth? No one is ignoring any violence against anyone. BTW I didn't notice any of you righties saying kind things about the black bookkeeper who talked yet another white guy out of shooting up a school.

Self examination is something you people out to consider. You are ill informed and you are spreading falsehoods, innuendoes and misinformation. I know your agenda, and it is, to say the lease un American.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 02:23 PM

But DT, it's the gospel according to St. Fox News. lol

TIS

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
But DT, it's the gospel according to St. Fox News. lol
TIS

Oh, well never mind. If it was on Fox it must be true. Kind of like "It's true. I read it on the internet."

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 03:23 PM

Typical liberal response from you, SC, TIS, Lilo, and DT. Is that your answer for everything? The racism card. Get the fuck out of here.

Bottom line: I don't watch Fox News, I have a lot of black friends who don't murder, steal or commit violence, and I fully support tolerance across the board. But the data doesn't lie. There is a real problem in black communities in this country. How can you ignore the fact that black men commit homicide at a rate 10 times that of whites and Hispanics combined? It's their own damn fault and they have to fix it. No matter of apologizing from the "white man" does anything.

And for the record, trayvon Martin was not some damn innocent kid all you people are making out to be. Lets just agree on that right now. Zimmerman shot someone who was banging his head into the concrete and punching his lights out. What would any of you done given the circumstances?

It just goes to show the left (and the right too) will use anything and twist it to their own advantage. I'm not racist. So anyone who replies to this post better not throw that at me. Make a decent argument for christs sake

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 03:25 PM

Name five of the "lot of black friends" you claim to have.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Name five of the "lot of black friends" you claim to have.

Due to privacy I won't name them on here. I'll pm them to you DT. But now it's my turn. Name five black friends YOU have. I doubt you have that many living in the suburbs yet you still claim to be some heroic standout liberal

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 04:33 PM

some real strong arguments being made, especially the call to name your black friends. i guess since joe didn't do it, he's a racist. the constant deflection is always amusing as well. lets not actually look at the issue being talked about, violence in the black community, lets frame everyone who wants to discuss it as racist. that attitude is one of the contributing factors to the violence, the reluctance to even address it. citing facts is now racist i guess.

we also have the same few who are stuck so tight in their parties politics that its a real surprise they are even able to breath. we have seen numerous silly references to fox news, as if anyone in this debate has even mentioned them. these are the same people who think that discredits someone, yet are all too quick to look to msnbc or any other biased media outlet as some sort of beacon for honesty, simply another example of the blinding effects of partisian poltics. being called a racist on this site carries about the same weight as being labeled a monster by a vegan for eating meat, not much.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 04:43 PM

^Thank you FF. Interestingly enough the only thing dontomasso asks me out of my entire post was how many black friends I had. Really pal is that all you can come up with? Come on let's debate here. Let's talk about the real issue: violence committed by black men in this country
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 09:52 PM

Hey, I have two black friends, so what; Dolores and Paul. Libs and Cons...all we are saying, is give peace a chance. Remember, news media are in business for one thing---- to make money. Every day on average there are 85 people in the USA killed by guns. That's should be the focus; not what color, religion, ethnicity was responsible. Look at the bigger picture - people are killing people for really stupid reasons. OUR SOCIETY is responsible. Let's fix it.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: SC

clap

Couldn't have said it better, myself.

As opposed to the liberal media, contrary to the criminal statistics that show FAR more black on white violence, picking out anecdotal evidence like the Trayvon case and then determining that "white hispanics killed trayvon, white hispanics do that, white people are bad and racist" despite the fact that modern America is by the far the least racist society in human history.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 11:13 PM

Oh, and this kind of shit, regardless of race, creed, nationality or ideology of the criminal scum like these people are the reason I carry a concealed 45.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/23/13 11:35 PM

There are a lot of murders in Fayetteville (NC), Raleigh, and Durham NC. Every night on the local news, not FOX- we see the arrested criminals and the photos don't lie.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/24/13 01:18 AM

By the way, one of the teenagers charged in the original case referenced here is white. Does that change anything? No, it doesn't. It doesn't change the fact that an innocent man is dead, killed by three despicable excuses for a human being.

Chardee, I see that you're new here on the boards. Welcome! Hope you stick around.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/24/13 03:13 AM

I can't really weigh in on this topic, since i'm not from the US and haven't experienced life there. I personally think the US is too hung up on Racism, on one hand it's a good thing that the majority of Americans are against racism and fight to have it elinimated from their society. On the other hand, the word "racist" has been thrown about that much it's basically lost all meaning, people have been called a racist for disagreeing with Obama on this board. It's like someone calling me anti-english for disagreeing with alot of his policies, even though i disagreed with Blair and Brown (both Scottish) just as much.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/24/13 07:24 PM

"because white cops refused to arrest a man who murdered a boy."

You lose all credibility right there. Lilo tried this stunt before. Anyone who tries to make this an argument obviously has no intention in being honest about the Treyvon/Zimmerman case.

And, for the record, the problem a lot of us have is how that case was exploited by the liberal media for their own agenda. And, as usual, the low-information black community followed along like lemmings.

Nobody is saying there aren't cases where whites attack blacks. But there is no comparison between the two in terms of how often it happens. Black-on-white crime, or black-on-black crime for that matter, happens FAR more often. But it never gets the attention that it should or that the whole Treyvon/Zimmerman case did.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/24/13 07:26 PM

And he shouldn't have never been arrested either. There was ZERO evidence of murder or manslaughter.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/24/13 07:35 PM

it only sparked off a huge story because white cops refused to arrest a man who murdered a boy.

GTF out of here! I'm sure he did nothing but sit back and eat his skittles while big bad fat ass Zimmerman hurt him. Get real!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/24/13 07:56 PM

It's absurd that some white liberals are so afraid of engaging in a discussion about black on white crime.

Last week (prior top the Oklahoma murder), Phil Mushnick did a nice job of addressing the topic when writing about Autumn Pasquale (a twelve year old white girl lured to her death by a pair of black brothers over a bicycle---a fucking bicycle!! mad)

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/why_autumn_murder_wasn_news_7NyU2tQwcsmONPEUVBxGoJ

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/24/13 08:15 PM

I agree PB. As soon as anyone even brings up it seems they get tagged with that racist label. I was hesitant to even post in this thread because i don't want to get that label put on me. Honestly in life i get along with just about everyone regardless of race or religion.

That little girl you mentioned was from jersey. A real shame what those guys did just for her bike. Not sure if you heard but the one kid took the rap for the other brother. Not sure though what the exact staus is of the charge against the other kid is today.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/24/13 08:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
I agree PB. As soon as anyone even brings up it seems they get tagged with that racist label. I was hesitant to even post in this thread because i don't want to get that label put on me. Honestly in life i get along with just about everyone regardless of race or religion.

That little girl you mentioned was from jersey. A real shame what those guys did just for her bike. Not sure if you heard but the one kid took the rap for the other brother. Not sure though what the exact staus is of the charge against the other kid is today.

Agree 100 per cent. And I'd have posted about this if it was two white kids killing a black girl as sure as I'm sitting here and typing this.

Now I'm liberal on more than a few things, but it's unfair that these stories get so little press in comparison to cases like Zimmerman-Martin. There's a media bias, pure and simple. And before anyone mentions Fox News, I wouldn't watch that inane drivel with a gun to my head.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/24/13 10:09 PM

the same people that were happy George Zimmerman was acquitted are now angry

that's kinda fucked up

but to be on topic they should give these idiots to the Aryans in the joint

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 12:29 AM

I was hesitant to even post in this thread because i don't want to get that label put on me.

Bro I hate to break it to you but the ones you are afraid of that would label you as a racist would know matter what. If you don't agree with them (them as in ANYONE not a single race) they will label you no matter what so you might as well just come out and said what you wanted. This is what America is coming to, if you speak what you feel you are too quick to be labeled and berated because you gave your opinion.

MERICA!

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 03:33 AM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

And he shouldn't have never been arrested either. There was ZERO evidence of murder or manslaughter.

Except for the dead teenager.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 03:43 AM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Kind of a simple way of looking at it. Under Florida law Zimmerman did have a right to defend himself. We will never know for sure what happened that night, but I think we should make an attempt to stop all of these horrible murders that have been happening. It's just very unfortunate that most of the assailants happen to be black

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 04:41 AM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

that's kinda fucked up

This is the whole problem with you and others on this forum. You can't see the difference between the Zimmerman case and these recent cases. The Australian ball player, the girl on the bike, and the old veteran were all innocent. Treyvon wasn't. You and others here can keep trying to slap the racist label on the rest of us all you want but it only shows how full of crap you are.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 05:08 AM

This has been labeled as a black on white crime when one of the boys arrested wasn't even black! He was white. Wouldn't that make it a white on white crime?

It was a despicable and cowardly act. They shot an innocent man in the back! You really can't get much lower than that. However, three suspects were quickly arrested, two charged with first degree murder and the third as an accessory. One of those defendants was white.

Someone wanted to know why A. It didn't get media attention when it was "black on white" crime. It did. Not only has it been on the news frequently, it's the focus of Chris Wallace's Sunday news show.

Someone wanted to know why there wasn't the same level of outrage as there was for the Zimmerman case. I pointed out that the perpetrators had been immediately arrested and charged with murder, while there had been no arrest in the Zimmerman case.

Are racially motivated crimes committed by all races? Of course there are.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 05:46 AM

This has been labeled as a black on white crime when one of the boys arrested wasn't even black! He was white. Wouldn't that make it a white on white crime?

It was a despicable and cowardly act. They shot an innocent man in the back! You really can't get much lower than that. However, three suspects were quickly arrested, two charged with first degree murder and the third as an accessory. One of those defendants was white.

Someone wanted to know why A. It didn't get media attention when it was "black on white" crime. It did. Not only has it been on the news frequently, it's the focus of Chris Wallace's Sunday news show.

Someone wanted to know why there wasn't the same level of outrage as there was for the Zimmerman case. I pointed out that the perpetrators had been immediately arrested and charged with murder, while there had been no arrest in the Zimmerman case.

Are racially motivated crimes committed by all races? Of course there are.

You just made our point. Kneejerk liberals, like yourself, who love to play up the race card immediately jumped to the conclusion that racism was the reason Zimmerman wasn't arrested. No way it could be that the evidence didn't support reason for an arrest or that the eventual arrest and indictment only came because of political pressure.

And the bogus racism angle in the Zimmerman case was the entire reason for the selective outrage by liberals, including those in the media. It's why it got so much publicity and turned into a media frenzy. Because there's not necessarily a race angle to play up, or because a potential race angle wouldn't be the type the liberal media could exploit, is precisely the reason the cases involving the baby in the stroller, the girl on the bike, the woman who had her home invaded and was attacked on camera, the Australian jogger, and the WWII vet didn't get a fraction of the attention the Treyvon case did. To say nothing of countless untold numbers of black-on-black crimes.

The cold hard truth is, racism (even the type that exists only in your own minds) is what pisses you libs off. Much, much more than the actual crimes in these cases.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 11:47 AM

Zimmerman was racially motivated period. Anyone who does not see it is blind or willfully stupid. That especially goes for Ivy League and Five Felonies. Why don't you two go to some Fox blog and do your political masturbating there.

talk about generalizations. All your posts begin with commentary about "libs." Got news for you. But forthe "libs" we would not have had
Social Security
Miniumum Wage
GI Bill
FHA and GI Loans
Civil Rights Law
Medicare
Medicaid
Voting Rights Act
Affordable Health Care LAW

Right wingers opposed all of it.
And they are racially motivated. How else can one explain their incessant and obnoxious efforts to put an asterisk behind Barrack Obama's name. They are desperate to have him not count as president.
First it was the birtherism. Then it was the assured victory by Romney. Then the phony trumped up scandals about the IRS and Benghazi. Then this business about welshing on our debts and closing the government down because they do not like the LAW. Oh and now this talk of impeachment. Nice job by the gang who was so good on National Security that 9/11 happened on their watch. That we went into Iraq on false pretenses. That we ran up the national debt beyound recognition. All the while Obama
Saved the Car industry
Is bringing the National debt down
Is sheparding a growing ecounomy after the worst crists since the depression.
Passed Affordable Health Care.
Appointed two sane people to the Supreme Court.
Killed Bin Laden.
To name a few.
I just wish he had the cojones to send Bush and Cheney to the Hague where they belong.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 12:40 PM

that's kinda fucked up

This is the whole problem with you and others on this forum. You can't see the difference between the Zimmerman case and these recent cases. The Australian ball player, the girl on the bike, and the old veteran were all innocent. Treyvon wasn't. You and others here can keep trying to slap the racist label on the rest of us all you want but it only shows how full of crap you are.

see......you're still angry

being mad at a dead teenager cannot be healthy

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 04:05 PM

Hey DT why don't you go masturbate to one of your useless news stations like CNN or MSNBC? They're all equally biased so don't throw that at anyone when you're just as bad with your super liberal garbage.

In my opinion you'd have to be woefully stupid or ignorant to believe the Trayvon Martin shooting WAS racially motivated. The FBI investigated it for 16 months. They found racism was not the cause of the incident nor was it implied. Fact is, right or wrong, when you're walking around at night and you see a black young adult with saggy pants, a hoodie acting funny, you're going to get nervous.

And why? Because the facts don't lie. Black people in this country represent maybe 12 percent of the population, yet they especially the men are responsible for SO MUCH of the crime. Assaults, drugs, murders, etc I've come to believe, that the reason the media doesn't focus on black on white crime or black and black crime as much is that it's what you come to expect. When you're watching your local news and when some guy gets killed, or arrested and they show you the mugshot it's a black guy. Everyone just says 'oh nothing new'.

You can throw the racism card all you want DT and the rest of the super liberal think tank group. But you cannot deny the basic fact, that there is a problem in this country within many of our black communities and nothing is being done about it. When a minority commits an outrageous disproportionate of the crime, something is wrong. And all you bearded clams blaming the white man, George Zimmerman, FOX news or whoever the fuck, are not helping but making it worse.

As for President Obama, I'm a registered independent and rightly so. My opinions vary depending on the issue. But it is my opinion that Obama is a political snake in the grass and is one of the worst Presidents we've ever had. This guy campaigned on bringing people together, all he's done is worsened the divide. The tea party sucks I know, but several moderate Republicans don't even like this guy. Both sides are to blame, but don't treat Obama like a fucking saint because he's not.

The Affordable Care Act is already causing more problems that it's solving, the car industry revival was something that Bush more or less instigated not Obama, he poorly handled Benghazi resulting in the death of a diplomat, we've had the worst recovery in our history no thanks to him AND Congress, and is adding a trillion dollars a year to our national debt.

Then there's the fact that he's a weasel word politician from the Chicago political machine, notorious for corruption, who has fooled millions of intelligent people into believing his garbage.

You liberals only pick an argument when it serves you. You will only believe what serves you and only listen to what serves you. Think outside the damn box for a change. Yeah I ain't perfect, at least I'm not blinded by political loyalties. I'll vote for anyone I think can lead the country Dem or GOP. I voted for Obama the first time don't forget.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 04:35 PM

OK, it's time to step in and say something.

To BOTH SIDES here: It's obvious that both sides in this thread are passionate about their stance. It's also obvious now that neither side will bend an inch. I suppose that is inevitable when arguing on the internet. What is not right is, at least for this message board, that both sides have stepped down and started making totally stupid and rude personal comments that have no place in a grownup debate. I don't care who started it but it must stop here and now. Stick to the merits of your argument without making nasty remarks about your opponent and his/her views. We're better than that.

Consider this is a warning to EVERYONE, regardless of your views on this or any other subject.

Besides, if all this masturbatory stuff keeps on everyone will go blind.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
And why? Because the facts don't lie. Black people in this country represent maybe 12 percent of the population, yet they especially the men are responsible for SO MUCH of the crime. Assaults, drugs, murders, etc I've come to believe, that the reason the media doesn't focus on black on white crime or black and black crime as much is that it's what you come to expect. When you're watching your local news and when some guy gets killed, or arrested and they show you the mugshot it's a black guy. Everyone just says 'oh nothing new'.

You're right, the facts don't lie:

FBI Crime rates

Here's a break down of the data:

Arrests, by Race, 2011

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.

Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.

Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.

White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.

The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.

Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.

Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.

Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.

Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.

Whodathunkit?

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 05:20 PM

so lets see, blacks committed a % of crime out of proportion to their % of the population in ALL of the categories listed by the fbi. furthermore, the particular area being discussed here has been murder, the most serious crime. what did the chart say about that...

The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.

Whodathunkit? shhh

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 05:20 PM

@XDCX That being said, it must be noted whites make up 72.4 percent of the population, so yeah in some areas their will be more white guys committing crime. However you cannot deny within African American communities their are problems with attitude, violence, and lack of education. That needs to be addressed. I think it has partly to due with the music and entertainment industry, but certainly a small part of it. Kids born out of wedlock and poverty are the biggest.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 05:35 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
@XDCX That being said, it must be noted whites make up 72.4 percent of the population, so yeah in some areas their will be more white guys committing crime. However you cannot deny within African American communities their are problems with attitude, violence, and lack of education. That needs to be addressed. I think it has partly to due with the music and entertainment industry, but certainly a small part of it. Kids born out of wedlock and poverty are the biggest.

I can certainly agree with that, and I will also concede that, ultimately, each of us is responsible for our actions, regardless of our circumstances, be it race, religion, or socioeconomic status. A young man who goes up without a father figure is more likely to become involved in criminal activity, regardless of their status.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 06:17 PM

Yea I think I know he is dead. What charge was Zimmerman guilty of again? I don't want to hear shit about Jesse or Al or what anyone else said. Did you even watch the trial?

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 06:21 PM

You just made our point. Kneejerk liberals, like yourself, who love to play up the race card immediately jumped to the conclusion that racism was the reason Zimmerman wasn't arrested. No way it could be that the evidence didn't support reason for an arrest or that the eventual arrest and indictment only came because of political pressure.

You just said it all in this one post. He was arrested only after pressure from outside sources pretty much FORCED it. Then the state was flat out embarrassed in court because of that fact.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/25/13 06:31 PM

And then after the verdict they wanted the feds to charge him with civil rights charges even though the FBI already looked into the case and said it wasn't a hate crime. Then Obama asked them to look at it again after all the pressure from the press and rest of the usual suspects. And again the feds said no go.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on that.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 12:15 AM

And then after the verdict they wanted the feds to charge him with civil rights charges even though the FBI already looked into the case and said it wasn't a hate crime. Then Obama asked them to look at it again after all the pressure from the press and rest of the usual suspects. And again the feds said no go.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on that.

You are exactly right although my assumption is Obama et al never really had a interest in proceeding with a real case or real investigation. They just need to appease the wolf whistle race hustlers that make up the left like Al Sharpton, the NAACP, the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 12:18 AM

And Don, I applaud the democrats on all those wonderful programs. We will see just how wonderful they really are when the federal government (that must borrow billions every year just to keep pace with spending and that doesn't count unfunded liabilities) finally can no longer raise more money on the bond market and is forced to use inflation and theft to countine running these ponzi schemes.

Even if we assume all those programs are wonderful and great- at some point you run out of other people's money. The welfare constituency will not be happy when the the EBT card doesnt work or value is crushed by inflation. The entitlements the feds run are fiscal impossibilities regardless of your position on whether the programs are good, morally upstanding or positive economically.
Posted By: Edwin

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 05:58 AM

I think after the gun control policy most of the people in USA are facing the same situation.Because they are feeling unsecured.And also the crime rate is still at the same level
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 06:04 AM

First, RIP to Christopher Lane. I have been reading this post and isn't pleasant seeing how black/white arguments turn out. Discrimination/Prejudice will forever be America's scar. Statistics says this and show that and can't forget unreported numbers that make the scenario uglier. Gentlemen & Ladies, I honestly can't stand the term black on black crime, because it's just crime. Likewise for white on white and black/white. Sure no doubt some can be motivated by ethnic hostility and does happen daily. Let's not get into a recycle clash of cultures, for there's an equal amount of bloodshed on both sides. Post one bias report then it's countered by another on so. We should speak of all tragedies with equal mournings.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 11:43 AM

There's a lot of ignorance and hatred on display here but that's not surprising. It is rather darkly humorous to see people mutter about black people's double standards or glorification of crime on an internet board that is dedicated in part to investigating and documenting white people's multigenerational crime organizations but so be it.

Hardcore conservatives do tend to be racist. That won't change. It's who they are and what they do. Nonetheless there are some memes that have been put out there that ought to be revealed as fallacious.

Black people don't care about black-on-black violence
As one writer put it, "anyone saying this is either stupid or thinks that you are".
To put it more charitably I would point out that very few white conservatives live within the black community or get their talking points outside of the Fox/Breitbart/National Review echo chamber.

So all of the activism, protest and marches around intra-racial violence goes down the memory hole. It's okay if a person is ignorant about things going on in a community of which they are not a part. It's not ok if they proceed to make assumptions based on ignorance and vitriol.

It's okay to profile black people because they're dangerous.
This entire notion that black people are inherently destructive is used to justify discriminatory policing, sentencing, and treatment in the justice system. It is in some respects the original sin of this country. Crime rates are at record lows. Most crimes occur among racial groups, not between them. Knowledge is your friend.

The very same people who wax poetic about the evils of affirmative action and the problems with black people calling themselves black and the loss of individual rights suddenly become huge fans of treatment by groups when it comes to black people. These folks would never talk as if there is something wrong with white people who since 1400 or so collectively raised the level of violence almost everywhere they went in the world, committed multiple genocides and started worldwide wars that killed millions. THAT sort of lowbrow analysis would be considered obviously unfair and self-evidently racist..when applied to whites.

Chris Lane is the flipside of the Trayvon Martin case.
At this time no black bloggers, politicians, media personalities, journalists or celebrities have snidely questioned what Lane was doing in that neighborhood, dug up unflattering dirt from his personal life, checked his immigration status or said that until whites clean up their white-on-white violence problem they have no moral authority to worry about black-on-white violence. No the black and white people who killed Lane were promptly arrested, charged as adults and will likely be convicted. Now if a trial occurs in which a black prosecution team makes tons of "mistakes", the black media mocks the diction, looks and cadence of Lane's character witness white female friend, and a mostly black jury lets the killers walk free, then there will be a similarity. Until then, not so much. So far the system has done what it was supposed to do. Alleged criminals have been arrested. Based on what I've read so far I don't think their guilt is much in question.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 04:01 PM

So why did Zimmerman think it was wise to show up at the manufaturer who made his gun?

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Lilo
There's a lot of ignorance and hatred on display here but that's not surprising.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 06:24 PM

Where did you get that Ivy? From some rodeo clown?

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 06:26 PM

OK, it's time to step in and say something.

To BOTH SIDES here: It's obvious that both sides in this thread are passionate about their stance. It's also obvious now that neither side will bend an inch. I suppose that is inevitable when arguing on the internet. What is not right is, at least for this message board, that both sides have stepped down and started making totally stupid and rude personal comments that have no place in a grownup debate. I don't care who started it but it must stop here and now. Stick to the merits of your argument without making nasty remarks about your opponent and his/her views. We're better than that.

Consider this is a warning to EVERYONE, regardless of your views on this or any other subject.

Well said, and I plead guilty of going overboard. I just don't like those posters with hairy palms.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 07:08 PM

Man, if that's true I'm Ray Charles for the past forty years.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

D'oh. Hit the road, Jack.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/26/13 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

D'oh. Hit the road, Jack.

I used to be able to hit the ceiling lol.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/28/13 04:59 PM

Really PB --- you coulda been a contender!

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/30/13 11:27 AM

There's a lot of ignorance and hatred on display here but that's not surprising.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/30/13 02:22 PM

clap clap clap clap
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/31/13 01:48 AM

There's a lot of ignorance and hatred on display here but that's not surprising. It is rather darkly humorous to see people mutter about black people's double standards or glorification of crime on an internet board that is dedicated in part to investigating and documenting white people's multigenerational crime organizations but so be it.

Hardcore conservatives do tend to be racist. That won't change. It's who they are and what they do. Nonetheless there are some memes that have been put out there that ought to be revealed as fallacious.

Hardcore left-wingers do tend to be racist. That won't change. It's who they are and what they do. Nonetheless there are some memes that have been put out there that ought to be revealed as fallacious.

1) All or most people on the political right are racist. This is not only false but its slanderous because it is so false. Since many people on the American right are Republicans (I'm an independent), let's look at the history of the Republican Party compared to the Democratic Party. The Republican Party was originally considered an antislavery party and it became the party of equality. The first African American to run for president was a Republican (Frederick Douglas); it was the party of anti-segregation and anti-lynching. The Democratic Party was really founded by Andrew Jackson, a hardcore racist who tried to commit genocide against Native Americans in the Trail of Tears. They defended slavery and when that was defeated they created segregation and the denial of voting rights. The KKK was considered the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party. Until the first Civil Rights bill was passed under Republican President Eisenhower the Democrats continued to defeat federal anti-lynching bills. It paved the way for the second Civil Rights Act under Democratic President Johnson, which was passed with a higher majority of Republicans than Democrats.

By the late 1960s the far Left started to take over the Democratic Party and is now ideologically more of democratic socialist party. Republicans still support equality and free market economics, but because they don't support far Left-wing ideas race-baiters in the Democratic Party call any disagreement with their beliefs racist when they are not. It is in the words of Democratic Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan, "defining deviancy down." The real racists, such as the Aryan Brotherhood and the Nation of Islam, are included with non-racists. It's a straw-man argument used by the Left to avoid honest debate.

2) Conservatives only watch Fox News. In reality many conservatives DO watch Fox News, but that's NOT because Fox is biased toward conservatism, it is because the other networks marginalize and exclude non Left-wing points of view. Conservatives also read left-wing papers such as the New York Times and Washington Post (without necessarily agreeing with them). The AP and Reuters are also commonly read. They are also plenty biased to the Left.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/31/13 07:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Hardcore left-wingers do tend to be racist. That won't change. It's who they are and what they do. Nonetheless there are some memes that have been put out there that ought to be revealed as fallacious.

1) All or most people on the political right are racist. This is not only false but its slanderous because it is so false. Since many people on the American right are Republicans (I'm an independent), let's look at the history of the Republican Party compared to the Democratic Party. The Republican Party was originally considered an antislavery party and it became the party of equality. The first African American to run for president was a Republican (Frederick Douglas); it was the party of anti-segregation and anti-lynching. The Democratic Party was really founded by Andrew Jackson, a hardcore racist who tried to commit genocide against Native Americans in the Trail of Tears. They defended slavery and when that was defeated they created segregation and the denial of voting rights. The KKK was considered the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party. Until the first Civil Rights bill was passed under Republican President Eisenhower the Democrats continued to defeat federal anti-lynching bills. It paved the way for the second Civil Rights Act under Democratic President Johnson, which was passed with a higher majority of Republicans than Democrats.

By the late 1960s the far Left started to take over the Democratic Party and is now ideologically more of democratic socialist party. Republicans still support equality and free market economics, but because they don't support far Left-wing ideas race-baiters in the Democratic Party call any disagreement with their beliefs racist when they are not. It is in the words of Democratic Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan, "defining deviancy down." The real racists, such as the Aryan Brotherhood and the Nation of Islam, are included with non-racists. It's a straw-man argument used by the Left to avoid honest debate.

2) Conservatives only watch Fox News. In reality many conservatives DO watch Fox News, but that's NOT because Fox is biased toward conservatism, it is because the other networks marginalize and exclude non Left-wing points of view. Conservatives also read left-wing papers such as the New York Times and Washington Post (without necessarily agreeing with them). The AP and Reuters are also commonly read. They are also plenty biased to the Left.

Liberals are only offended when the perceived racism comes from someone with an R after their name...

Bill "fetch my coffee" Clinton (D)

Harry "articulate, clean, with no negro dialect" Reid (D)

Joe "put y'all back in chains" Biden (D)

Barack "she was a typical white woman" Obama (D)

Lyndon "I'll have those n*ggers voting Democrat for 200 years." Johnson (D)

Chris "he has an African name and he has to live with it" Matthews

Dan "he couldn't sell watermelons" Rather

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 08/31/13 05:21 PM

One of the things I take issue with is the label of "liberal." Liberal implies being tolerant and reasonable. That's simply not the case. Kennedy Democrats were liberals (to a certain extent). The Carter and Clinton administrations weren't liberal. They were left-wing. Intolerant and unreasonable. The Obama administration is far-left. It's the Clinton administration on steroids.

Some of the same political tools have existed in the Democratic Party since it was the party of slavery, segregation and lynching. Those include straw man arguments.

One popular meme is that Bush gave us the worst economy since the Great Depression. Simply not true. There was a recession at the beginning of the George W. Bush administration that came about from Bill Clinton's policies that some have called the Clinton recession, then there was the 9/11 hit which briefly devastated the economy, but then it rose up. The economy was doing fairly well until 2006 when the Democrats took over both houses. Neither Reid nor Pelosi cooperated with Bush and both refused to cut any spending or try to pass any budgets. The economy was worse during those last two years.

Part of the reason for the bad economy -- the major reason -- was the housing crisis, which has never really ended. It was created as a result of changes to the CRA made under Clinton. It had a devastating effect that was worse than 9/11. The Clinton admin. regularly made accusations that lenders engaged in redlining when study after study showed that it wasn't true. Treasury Dept. staffers sometimes paid visits to banks and mortgage companies and forced them to override denied loans. Lenders that did more lending were given special favors. All of this combined to create the housing bubble which artificially created a higher demand and higher prices for homes.

Bush also pushed for home ownership, but he also tried to rein in the FHA. Not a single Democrat supported him, some even called him racist because the head of the FHA was a black man. So the Democrats can take at least 80% of the blame (I say it's closer to 90%) for creating the policies that caused the housing crisis, which officially started in November 2005.

That led to the credit crisis, because the loans were backed by insurance policies that couldn't be covered. It led to collapse after collapse of lenders, both mortgage companies and banks. Retirees lost investments and savings, and employees lost their jobs. Congress went after lenders while ignoring their own role in creating and supporting the crisis.

When Obama ran he went after Bush with the support of the left-wing media who started worshiping Obama after Oprah said she was supporting him. McCain wasn't a good candidate to begin with and made a number of screw ups. The media suddenly turned on his VP candidate while ignoring the mental flatulence of the socially retarded Joe Biden. The same Joe Biden who a short time earlier remarked that Obama was unique among black men for being "articulate" and "clean" (if he wasn't a Democrat on Obama's team Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be marching against him). Most Democratic voters who got their news from ABC, NBC and CBS (with additional support from NPR, PBS, CNN, MSNBC and MTV) only saw and heard great things about Obama, turning him into the new Messiah. There was nothing critical and nothing investigative on Obama and Biden, while there was little or nothing positive on McCain and Palin.

The left-wing comedy channel pseudo-comedians were more like delegates, avoiding jokes at their expense while continuously roasting McCain and Palin. The mean-spirited Seth MacFarlane even went so far to mock Palin's son who has Down's Syndrome -- something that would be considered unthinkable before that. Unions did everything they could to push voting for Obama/Biden while railing against business interests from supporting McCain/Palin (although many big businesses in fact supported Obama). With almost every TV channel supporting Obama they repeatedly whined about the two channels (Fox News and Fox Business) that did not. Such hypocrisy has never been on display in all of American history.

No, these are the mean-spirited, hate-mongering, race-baiting (and even racist) far-left that has little in common with liberalism.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 09/01/13 05:46 AM

^ That's a good point. One thing I've noticed about self-described liberals (er...left-wingers) who are all about "tolerance," is that they're often the least tolerant people around.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 09/01/13 02:19 PM

What a shocker, the usual posse of libs that have been so vocal are mysteriously quiet with faithfuls last couple of posts. Could it be that a flaw was found in their straw man arguments and are choosing not to speak out? Wouldn't be the first time rolleyes

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 09/01/13 02:40 PM

So why did Zimmerman think it was wise to show up at the manufaturer who made his gun?

because he's sick and thought it would be funny

he'll probably end up murdered

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 09/01/13 05:35 PM

More likely because he and his family have been threatened and since he was found not guilty he STILL has a right to self-defense and the protection of his family.

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 09/01/13 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
One of the things I take issue with is the label of "liberal." Liberal implies being tolerant and reasonable. That's simply not the case. Kennedy Democrats were liberals (to a certain extent). The Carter and Clinton administrations weren't liberal. They were left-wing. Intolerant and unreasonable. The Obama administration is far-left. It's the Clinton administration on steroids.

Some of the same political tools have existed in the Democratic Party since it was the party of slavery, segregation and lynching. Those include straw man arguments.

One popular meme is that Bush gave us the worst economy since the Great Depression. Simply not true. There was a recession at the beginning of the George W. Bush administration that came about from Bill Clinton's policies that some have called the Clinton recession, then there was the 9/11 hit which briefly devastated the economy, but then it rose up. The economy was doing fairly well until 2006 when the Democrats took over both houses. Neither Reid nor Pelosi cooperated with Bush and both refused to cut any spending or try to pass any budgets. The economy was worse during those last two years.

Part of the reason for the bad economy -- the major reason -- was the housing crisis, which has never really ended. It was created as a result of changes to the CRA made under Clinton. It had a devastating effect that was worse than 9/11. The Clinton admin. regularly made accusations that lenders engaged in redlining when study after study showed that it wasn't true. Treasury Dept. staffers sometimes paid visits to banks and mortgage companies and forced them to override denied loans. Lenders that did more lending were given special favors. All of this combined to create the housing bubble which artificially created a higher demand and higher prices for homes.

Bush also pushed for home ownership, but he also tried to rein in the FHA. Not a single Democrat supported him, some even called him racist because the head of the FHA was a black man. So the Democrats can take at least 80% of the blame (I say it's closer to 90%) for creating the policies that caused the housing crisis, which officially started in November 2005.

That led to the credit crisis, because the loans were backed by insurance policies that couldn't be covered. It led to collapse after collapse of lenders, both mortgage companies and banks. Retirees lost investments and savings, and employees lost their jobs. Congress went after lenders while ignoring their own role in creating and supporting the crisis.

When Obama ran he went after Bush with the support of the left-wing media who started worshiping Obama after Oprah said she was supporting him. McCain wasn't a good candidate to begin with and made a number of screw ups. The media suddenly turned on his VP candidate while ignoring the mental flatulence of the socially retarded Joe Biden. The same Joe Biden who a short time earlier remarked that Obama was unique among black men for being "articulate" and "clean" (if he wasn't a Democrat on Obama's team Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be marching against him). Most Democratic voters who got their news from ABC, NBC and CBS (with additional support from NPR, PBS, CNN, MSNBC and MTV) only saw and heard great things about Obama, turning him into the new Messiah. There was nothing critical and nothing investigative on Obama and Biden, while there was little or nothing positive on McCain and Palin.

The left-wing comedy channel pseudo-comedians were more like delegates, avoiding jokes at their expense while continuously roasting McCain and Palin. The mean-spirited Seth MacFarlane even went so far to mock Palin's son who has Down's Syndrome -- something that would be considered unthinkable before that. Unions did everything they could to push voting for Obama/Biden while railing against business interests from supporting McCain/Palin (although many big businesses in fact supported Obama). With almost every TV channel supporting Obama they repeatedly whined about the two channels (Fox News and Fox Business) that did not. Such hypocrisy has never been on display in all of American history.

No, these are the mean-spirited, hate-mongering, race-baiting (and even racist) far-left that has little in common with liberalism.

Great response- Two thumbs up

Re: Oklahoma race murder - 09/02/13 12:08 AM

Why is it sick? I guess I'm sick because I openly carry my .45 everywhere I go??

Man has the right to protect his family. I'm sure it was to send a message to the internet thugs that they'll have quite a few shotgun blasts coming their way if they are ready to play "thug life"
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET