Home

Happy Mother's Day

Posted By: SgWaue86

Happy Mother's Day - 05/12/13 07:02 PM

I recently lost my Mother withen the past 2 years and wanted to wish all the wonderful women on here a fantastic Mother's Day. You all make the world go round.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Happy Mother's Day - 05/12/13 07:11 PM

Thank you! Happy Mother's Day to all the BB moms. Perhaps we can share one nice memory or so of our mother.

I lost my mother a year ago (May 3) and still am missing her. frown

One memory (among my earliest) is when I was 4 years old. My sister was five and starting kindergarten. I was crying my eyes out cause I wanted to go to school too. She picked me up and stood me on the kitchen chair, grabbed a hanky from her apron pocket and dried my eyes and assured me that next year I could go to school too. smile

Note: The ONLY time I ever cried because I wanted to go to school. lol

TIS
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Happy Mother's Day - 05/12/13 09:54 PM

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers on BB.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Happy Mother's Day - 05/13/13 12:24 AM

Happy Mother's Day! I had a nice, quiet day. We took my mom and MIL out for dinner last night. Then my MIL was going to her vacation home today. When she got there, she found that a pipe had burst and the entire place was flooded/flooding. She has a pool table downstairs, but the water so damaged the main floor that the downstairs ceiling had collapsed onto the pool table. NOT a good Mother's Day gift.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Happy Mother's Day - 05/13/13 12:24 AM

Happy Mothers Day to all da MuMs
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Happy Mother's Day - 05/13/13 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Happy Mother's Day! I had a nice, quiet day. We took my mom and MIL out for dinner last night. Then my MIL was going to her vacation home today. When she got there, she found that a pipe had burst and the entire place was flooded/flooding. She has a pool table downstairs, but the water so damaged the main floor that the downstairs ceiling had collapsed onto the pool table. NOT a good Mother's Day gift.

Sorry to hear that..Something similar happen to my aunts shorehouse from hurricane Sandy my cousin said they went surfing inside the house
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Happy Mother's Day - 05/13/13 12:32 AM

SB,

That IS a horrible Mother's Day. Your poor MIL. It can only get better hopefully.

smile

TIS
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Happy Mother's Day - 05/13/13 12:56 AM

We just spoke to her and she's fairly devastated.
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Happy Mother's Day - 05/13/13 02:13 AM

I can say for sure I love my mom and all she's done for me smile happy mothers day!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET