Home

Real Estate Business!

Posted By: KevinRoe

Real Estate Business! - 03/30/13 10:10 AM

Real estate business is really nice and good to do and it gives the reasonable earnings. So,I will suggest to make investment into this business but one thing is must important to get the enough experience and make sure that your investment is secure legally.
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/30/13 08:01 PM

Not living in US, but yeah Real Estate is a good way to invest money. But you need to know where to invest it, not like buy some sheds in places where nothing happens. I guess the market in U.S. is a lot better, a lot of imigrants and people who want good properties. I'd buy there cheap flats in good areas, renovate and put them up for rent, that way you'd get cash every month coming in. Plus you can buy cheap houses in good areas, renovate them and then sell them further. In Latvia currently it's good to sell Real Estate to Russian businesmen who need visa.
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/30/13 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet
Not living in US, but yeah Real Estate is a good way to invest money. But you need to know where to invest it, not like buy some sheds in places where nothing happens. I guess the market in U.S. is a lot better, a lot of imigrants and people who want good properties. I'd buy there cheap flats in good areas, renovate and put them up for rent, that way you'd get cash every month coming in. Plus you can buy cheap houses in good areas, renovate them and then sell them further. In Latvia currently it's good to sell Real Estate to Russian businesmen who need visa.

I think Vodka is safer then real estate for at least a year or so! It's scary here in the US! It's like the other shoe is going to drop at any moment!
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/30/13 08:38 PM

REal estate partnerships are a good way to shield taxable income. Partnerships are a good way to limit tax liability due to the flow through implications and preferential dividend rates.

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/31/13 01:22 AM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet

I think Vodka is safer then real estate for at least a year or so! It's scary here in the US! It's like the other shoe is going to drop at any moment!

Vodka is for weak people, I get chilled in the boxing ring.
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/31/13 01:43 AM

I like to drink, then go boxing if I have time I will sky dive then buy some real estate!

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/31/13 02:00 AM

Every sucessfull crack dealer has said: "Never get high on your own product!"
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/31/13 02:03 AM

i like both boxing and vodka!
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/31/13 02:14 AM

"Buy low, sell high"

Thats my motto.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/31/13 02:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
i like both boxing and vodka!

same

any major fights on the horizon? havent seen a good fight since the last pacman one
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/31/13 02:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
any major fights on the horizon? havent seen a good fight since the last pacman one

yes sir! tonight is the rematch between brandon rios and mike alvarado. it starts in about an hour on hbo, and even though neither one of these guys are that well known YET, the first fight was a total war! definatly worth a watch, even if you are just a casual fan!
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/31/13 02:27 AM

Yeah check that fight out. Great fight the first one. Rios is the toughest SOB in the game.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/31/13 02:57 AM

Buying US real estate can be a very big score for an overseas buyer--if his country's currency is favorable against the dollar. Otherwise: prices are rising now in the US--optimal time to buy may have passed.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Real Estate Business! - 03/31/13 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By: KevinRoe
Real estate business is really nice and good to do and it gives the reasonable earnings. So,I will suggest to make investment into this business but one thing is must important to get the enough experience and make sure that your investment is secure legally.

Tell that to the people who have beach front property in New Jersey.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET