Home

E smokes

Posted By: Viceguy

E smokes - 03/21/13 01:55 PM

Anybody give these e cigarettes a puff? I thought they were all vapor or some such meant for firing up at no smoking venues... like the bus.

I decided to give 'em a try. Not to stop. (I'm committed, man.) Anywho, I got one ($19.99) in a pack with two replacements (each one equal to a pack, it says). Plus a little usb thing to charge the battery located in the stem. The smokes twists on to the usb thing. I got the menthol unit (been one since the days of KOOLs). Tried it a week or so in between real joints. It was OK. Just OK. Til I let my partner try and...I'll be damned! he pulled more actual smoke than I did. I wasn't pulling deeply enough! Now I love it. Pick it up sometime 'stead the real thing.

Last thing: my unit contains 8mg Nicoteen (sp)! Blew my mind (pun intended). So I guess theyre not all Nic free.

Anyway, be good to hear other views.....
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: E smokes - 03/21/13 02:54 PM

I quit smoking almost 6 years ago but have seen the ads for E-smokes on tv. So it's almost $20 with two refills?

You don't get the same satisfaction as a cigaret? confused (Only smokers will totally get that question I'm sure?)

TIS

Re: E smokes - 03/22/13 09:33 AM

Here's how I see it, TIS. Cigs first tasted like dung, right? Nobody who first indulged got anything near satisfaction. After a bit, couldn't put 'em down. They satisfied! Each day these mechanical joints are easier to take. I just don't remember why I picked up the friggin things in the first place...or why the hell I'd want another jones... Robot cigarettes, imagine... frown
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: E smokes - 03/22/13 04:57 PM

Can't beat a good fag.. wink
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: E smokes - 03/23/13 06:08 AM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO

Let's stay on topic now, shall we? whistle wink

Never tried e-cigs, but thought about it. Can't imagine the same drag from them. But did discover injectors to DIY for $1/pack, so, I'm good for now -- until our great and almighty Congress bans or overtaxes that, too. ohwell
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: E smokes - 03/23/13 12:52 PM

My father had one of these, I think he used it for a week and then turned back to the real cigs. I don't smoke, so yeah, doesn't really bother me.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: E smokes - 03/23/13 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO

Whilst fags is the common UK slang for the old cancer sticks, up in my neck of the woods everybody calls them tabs, which i have never been able to work out confused

However being a non smoker and a paragon of virtuous behaviour my whole life, such things are below me lol lol

Re: E smokes - 03/23/13 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

...fags is the common UK slang for the old cancer sticks...

...then what do you call...aw, forget-about-it -- naw, really forget about it!
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: E smokes - 03/23/13 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Viceguy

No go on ask, i am a fountain of knowledge, and everlasting youthfulness!!!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: E smokes - 03/23/13 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Viceguy

No go on ask, i am a fountain of knowledge, and everlasting youthfulness!!!

I think he wants to know what us Brits call men who like men..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET