James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life

Posted By: NickyEyes1

James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/19/13 08:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1OJ5UNYdIA
I'd be pissed too lol
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/19/13 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Ha ha ha!! That's for real? " You understand me? I'm gonna break your fuckin' face?" Yep, sounds just like Tony Soprano. lol

And that was a fan with a camera?

TIS

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/19/13 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Ha ha ha!! That's for real? " You understand me? I'm gonna break your fuckin' face?" Yep, sounds just like Tony Soprano. lol

TIS

I'm pretty sure it was a paparazzi but it could've been a fan
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/19/13 08:42 PM

Nicky,

I just checked. When I opened the link there is a title "Gandolfini attacks pedestrian with a camera." If he was a fan he probably isn't any more. lol

TIS

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/19/13 08:55 PM

I bet it's a funny story for him to tell people he got attacked by Tony Soprano lol
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/19/13 10:17 PM

Personally, I think anyone who actually wants to be famous is a little sick in the head to begin with. But if you take the millions, you take the inconveniences. End of story.

These celebrities are spoiled babies. And the people that worship them are even sicker than they are. Tell me you wouldn't love to see a scumbag like Alec Baldwin catch a beating with a baseball bat on live television.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/19/13 10:31 PM

Why would he be filming him in the first place, if i was Gandolfini i would have been pissed he's still human and is entilted to his privacy, give the man a break.
Posted By: fathersson

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 01:42 AM

What? ...he is a well known star...why wouldn't he think someone would tape him?
Get real, it is part of being famous. the guy wasn't in his face, he was a ways away and he wasn't calling out to him or flashing flashbulbs in his face, so what is the problem? confused

I will tell you, Gandofini was acting like a a$$hole.
plain and simple.

Maybe he was doing something or being with someone he shouldn't be doing. whistle
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 01:57 AM

The guy was a paparazzi. Gandolfini had a similar interaction with another one at an airport. He doesn't have much patience for them and I can't say I blame him. He's actually a pretty private guy by celebrity standards, which is why he does so few interviews.
Posted By: RichieAnimal

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 03:17 AM

I guess he is starting to believe he is the guy he is playing. Or he could be a real street guy.

Joe Pesce is a real tough guy. I was friends with him before he moved to Florida.

Tony danza is a tough guy. In the 80s danza took some friends out to the dinner at the Mayflower hotel forget the name of the restraunt. They were a little loud so a security guy told them to shut up. It got out of hand and danza floored him. The civil suit was settled the security guy made over 20 thousand in the settlement.

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 03:35 AM

This is a story about Joe Pesce no one knows. The reason why I know it because Pesce told it to me.

Joe is real small his first movie was called the Debt Collector it has another name as well but I can't remember it. The star of the movie was joe cortese. He is 6'4" good looking guy at least he was back then.

They had a real fist fight during the filming of that movie. Pesce told me he kicked his ass. There was another actor in it the Movie the guy that played Phil leotardo on the Sopranos.

I met him once and asked him about that fight he denied it. Until I told him Pesce told me he fought him. Then he admitted that the story was true.

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 04:00 AM

Originally Posted By: RichieAnimal
I guess he is starting to believe he is the guy he is playing. Or he could be a real street guy.

I don't think so. Like I said, I think he just values his privacy.

There is another funny story that Gandolfini told himself in an interview. He was staying at some apartment or somewhere in the city one night and some guy started banging on his door really loud. Gandolini opened it and the guy, who was obviously drunk, started apologizing, saying, "I'm so sorry, Tony." As Gandolfini said, he thought he was talking to Tony Soprano. lol
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 04:14 AM

Imagine that, respecting privacy

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 05:33 AM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Imagine that, respecting privacy

Paparazzi continually harassing a law-abiding citizen.

Posting a face photo of a known mafioso.

Apples and bowling balls, as Phil Leotardo would say.
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 05:36 AM

Hypocacy as I would say!

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 05:38 AM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Hypocacy as I would say!

I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with the word "hypocacy." whistle
Posted By: stern49

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 05:38 AM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

TIS

TIS, the guy was just a 17 year old kid and a fan of his.....I am gonna have to agree with Fathersson here. That's the price you get for being famous!

You can even hear the mom yelling at his fat butt.

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 08:14 AM

I was in a deli years ago Paul Newman and a friend was eating there. People in the other tables were looking at him. Then they started to walk up to him talking to him while he was eating.

He was polite to all of them. He answered their question and even gave auto graphs. I was amazed on just how nice he was.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 09:08 AM

If he carries on like that every time someone takes a picture of him then he is going to be rolling on the cobbles ten times a day!!!

I might have loved his character in the Sopranos but he strikes me as a bit of a prima donna in real life??
Posted By: fathersson

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 12:31 PM

I was in a deli years ago Paul Newman and a friend was eating there. People in the other tables were looking at him. Then they started to walk up to him talking to him while he was eating.

He was polite to all of them. He answered their question and even gave auto graphs. I was amazed on just how nice he was.

Thats because Paul Newman showed some class!
You can't buy class like that. A true professional.

I always find if you repect them, they will respect you. Let them enjoy their meal and if you must approach them after they are done you will get a better reaction.
Posted By: Rickardnilsson1996

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 01:22 PM

a paparazzi wit his mother around?
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/20/13 09:50 PM

I always say never meet you "heros" as you may be disappointed, that why i wouldn't want to meet Paul McCartney, but saying that i'd like to have a beer with Noel Gallagher..
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/21/13 10:27 AM

My sporting hero is cricketer Sir Ian Botham and he likes a drink so i reckon me and him would get on just fine cool

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/22/13 06:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Rickardnilsson1996
a paparazzi wit his mother around?

YES! They most likely can't hear mom saying, "Leave my son alone" in this video. They are too in love with the actor who ACTED in their favorite TV SHOW to ever disagree with the guy. This is one big thing wrong with the world in which we live in. Read up on it and you'll see he was just a kid out shopping with his mom and saw James and recorded him. He wasn't being rude about it or anything. James should have ignored the kid or respectfully asked him not to record him.
Posted By: Blake

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/22/13 06:44 AM

I'm pretty sure that's James Gandolfini's mom telling the paparazzi to stay away.

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/22/13 07:25 AM

Bahahaha. Yeah, good one. Cough...
Posted By: Viceguy

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 03/22/13 09:44 AM

first movie was called the Debt Collector it has another name...another actor in it the Movie the guy that played Phil leotardo

RA, Family Enforcer. Frank Vincent. Just watched it last week on PutLocker. Little dinky movie, but it was fun. Vincent had a hugh Afro with a thick mustache, hilarious.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: James Gandolfini being Tony Soprano in real life - 04/09/13 11:57 AM

Seeing Baldwin catch a beating would be a beautiful thing
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET