Home

What kind of music do you listen to?

Posted By: Skinny

What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/06/13 01:13 AM

I was gonna respond in Ronnies thread but its filled with so much videos and pictures i cant load it with out my phone crashing....

What I listen to varies... I have a smorgasboard of music on my ipod.

Here goes...

Rap- Drake, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, TI...

Indie shit- Bright Eyes, Elliot Smith, Death Cab...

New Rock shit- Taking Back Sunday, Blink 182, Bromheads, Sum 41...

Old Rock shit- Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Beatles

Weed Music (actual name of playlist)- The Weeknd, Kid Cudi, Explosions in the Sky
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/06/13 08:06 AM

Im into DJ Tiesto at the moment, a Dutch DJ who plays Trance music. But my main music of choice is The Beatles, Elvis, early Rock and Roll, 60's Rock. I could be here all day though naming bands i like..
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/06/13 12:12 PM

All sorts, but mostly rock and punk, strictly old school!!
Posted By: Mignon

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/06/13 06:22 PM

I listen to classic rock 90% of the time. All kinds of music the remaining 10%.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/06/13 07:04 PM

I pretty much like all music. Probably listen to classic rock more than anything.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/07/13 03:30 AM

Mostly classic rock.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/07/13 05:33 AM

Good rap music, 1990s stuff not shit like young money, Drake, flo ridah which is an embarrassment to the industry. Also older stuff, Paul Simon, Four Seasons, Tom Petty. And I like some dance music from early 90s like Acid House stuff.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/07/13 05:38 AM

50s,60s,70s, some 80s,90s,some 2000s mostly rock
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/17/13 03:41 PM

I'm very rock and roll. Being in a band myself I like bands from all decades except the one we're in now rolleyes but here are my favorites from each decade

60s- the Beatles, the rolling stones, the doors, Jimi Hendrix, cream, the yardbirds

70s- the who, stones again, the wings, led zeppelin, kiss, pink Floyd, Eric Clapton, Aerosmith, blue oyster cult, ac/dc, black sabbath, sex pistols, the clash, the Ramones, queen

80s- van halen, motley Crüe, guns n roses, iron maiden, U2, judas priest, Metallica, megadeath, bon jovi, scorpions

90s- U2 again, red hot chili peppers, nirvana, pearl jam, Alice in chains, Soundgarden, stone temple pilots, bad religion, nofx, green day, smashing pumpkins, the offspring, rancid, pennywise, blink-182, third eye blind, sublime, oasis and the barenaked ladies

00s- black keys, white stripes, Coldplay, jack white, U2 again, red hot chili peppers, blink and green day (somewhat), oasis, elbow, muse, Noel gallagher, and cage the elephant

Lol it's a long list
Posted By: Skinny

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/17/13 04:37 PM

Smashing pumpkins! I used to listen to them all the time. I personally like Blink 182s earlier music better. This latest album is filled with mature thoughts and middle aged problems... I liked it better when it was a bunch of songs about partying and trying to fuck someones mom. Blink and American Pie were the best part of the 90s to me....
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/17/13 04:46 PM

60s- the Beatles, the rolling stones, the doors, Jimi Hendrix, the who, jefferson airplane, velvet underground, CCR

70s- black sabbath, led zeppelin, mountain, santana, jethro tull, aerosmith, steve miller band, pink floyd, ac/dc, queen, wings, david bowie, eagles, kansas, cheap trick, iggy pop, dire straits, dead kennedys, the clash, the germs, neil young

80s- motorhead, van halen, ozzy, MDC, fear, iron maiden, metallica, the cult, suicidal tendancies, beastie boys, big black, megadeth, slayer, butthole surfers, melvins, R.E.M., the pixies, bad religion, gin blossoms

90s- nirvana, alice in chains, the black crowes, the ernies, janes addiction, mudhoney, social distortion, sonic youth, pearl jam, primus, RHCP, soundgarden, spin doctors, unsane, barenaked ladies, L7, rage against the machine, screaming trees, stone temple pilots, sublime, better than ezra, candlebox, cypress hill, radiohead, smashing pumpkins, bush, beck, collective soul, dinosaur jr, green day, live, nine inch nails, nofx, the offspring, toadies, weezer, tree, everclear, filter, foo fighters, for squirrels, marilyn manson, oasis, the presidents of the united states of america, rammstein, seven mary three, spacehog, 311, white zombie, cake, counting crows, dave mathews band, matchbox 20, third eye blind, godsmack, hole, korn, rob zombie, sam black church, swingin utters, the vandals, zebrahead, afi, citizen king, cky, incubus, powerman 5000, reach the sky, slipknot, static x, staind, sunny day real estate

00s- disturbed, at the drivein, bodyjar, linkin park, a perfect circle, alien ant farm, jimmy eat world, the hope conspiracy, muse, puddle of mudd, system of a down, tool, queens of the stone age, skindred, interpol, the killers, killswitch engage, the white stripes, modest mouse, dropkick murphys, shinedown, 30 seconds to mars, bullet for my valentine, silversun pickups, rise against, stone sour, pagoda, onslaught, kings of leon, breaking benjamin, cage the elephant, mumford & sons, them crooked vultures, death of the cool, dirge within, patterns of myra

then theres some local bands i know and some random songs in there h=that i listen to from a band or two that i didn't bother to list.
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/18/13 01:03 AM

Ah you named a few I forgot scarface. Foo fighters, dinosaur jr, dropkick murphys, the killers, cheap trick, Jefferson airplane, linkin park, rise against, radiohead, Janes addiction, ozzy, Santana, Crosby Nash stills young and CCR

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/18/13 11:35 AM

my list is only the gist of it, i didn't include any of the rap i listened to or bands that i only have one or two songs on itunes for.
Posted By: RichieAnimal

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/18/13 12:42 PM

50s, 60s, 70s rock, also, classical music.

When I am watching soccer games on tv I watch it with the volume off. I don't need someone trying to explain to me what I am watching. So I listen to Doors music while I watch games.
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/18/13 01:00 PM

Salsa, cause Johnny Ola and I do a mean Cha Cha!

Most here got lucky, I had to grow up in the late 80's and early 90's when in my opinion music took a serious downturn. Rap drove me absolutly insane and its what most I grew up with listened too. So I got in a habit of sports radio on my walkman. Which in turn lead to me not being able to name a single song, I could however recite every batting average, rushing leaders, sacks etc!

Mother listened to Harlem Jazz, father was the type who pulled out the radio in his cars and installed a police scanner! So yeah its still sports radio for me.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/18/13 01:32 PM

Some great bands in your list, Scarface!!

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/18/13 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Some great bands in your list, Scarface!!
haha thanks, i know its a wide range of styles, but it helps to have different influences when playing.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 02/23/13 01:10 AM

I have 2 iPods for working out. One has rock--50s, 60s, with some post-Sixties (Clash, Steely Dan, AC/DC, Simple Minds). The other has classical and opera.
Posted By: stern49

Re: What kind of music do you listen to? - 03/07/13 06:24 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Good rap music, 1990s stuff not shit like young money, Drake, flo ridah which is an embarrassment to the industry. Also older stuff, Paul Simon, Four Seasons, Tom Petty. And I like some dance music from early 90s like Acid House stuff.

Rap is not MUSIC. Frank and Tony is music and many more, not rap.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET