Home

Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop

Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 08:34 AM

[b][/b] Does anyone know what turns our poop green sometimes do certain foods? Also is it true if your not able to go to the bathroom and poop that you will throw up the food ?
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 03:46 PM

I have not produced a 2 ended turd in years uhwhat
Posted By: SC

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 05:22 PM

Years ago I would have happily joined in a conversation about shitting but I've put that all behind me now.

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
Years ago I would have happily joined in a conversation about shitting but I've put that all behind me now.

I'm writing a book about poop and would like to have somme people's inputs you can even take pictures of your poop with your iphone pr android mobile device and send them to me.

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
I have not produced a 2 ended turd in years uhwhat

Yogi no turds for you I see..Salute
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 06:50 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I'm writing a book about poop and would like to have somme people's inputs

I'll pass on the book and wait for the movie.

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1

Maybe you should use a different word than "pass".
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 06:56 PM

Seriously? A thread on constipation? uhwhat Shit happens!!!!

TIS

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Or doesn't happen if you're constipated.

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 07:12 PM

So all these good-one liners about passing gas and not being able too may I use in my book

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 07:17 PM

I'm writing a book about poop and would like to have some people's inputs

Should I just go for the movie. Not all the old-timers this is effecting this has effected all age groups with the growing rapid abuse of heavy painkillers from your neighborhood friendly pharmacy. I've had conversations with beautiful girls that you know I would do a 30 or they would and then talk about how hard it is too poop.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/04/12 11:07 PM

D-Nose,

Forest Gump was instrumental in the phrase "Shit Happens", but I can appreciate the noble endeavors you are embarking on.

Green poop, hmmmmm, no Martian jokes. I haven't really experienced the green poop syndrome, but I do know that red wine creates a very dark poop; Spring Salad, baby greens don't digest well which produces green leaves ala poop. We all know that corn is cellulose and doesn't digest, hence those O'Henry poops. The skin of red peppers doesn't digest either which creates a nice red speckled poop. A nice tomato sauce (gravy) can produce a nice reddish tint. Other than those colors I can't associate other foods and poop colors. Please let us know when the book is published. I would gladly order a copy.

I will take some photos if you need them for illustrative purposes.

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/05/12 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Or doesn't happen if you're constipated.

lol lol

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/05/12 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas

Nice touch, but I think the book would benefit better if it had a scratch-and-sniff section.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/05/12 08:43 PM

This is a true poo story, one that I don't go around telling folks, but it's hilarious:

Back in the Summer of 1988, Signora V. and I were getting together in Central Park for a picnic with a bunch of sci-fi fans - fans of the British TV series Doctor Who to be specific. Since we both liked to cook, we thought we'd make a rectangular sheet cake that looked like the TARDIS.

For those who don't watch the show, the TARDIS looks like an old-fashioned British police box:

So, we used an angel food cake mix, but we needed blue frosting. Deep blue frosting. We couldn't find anything resembling what we needed from any of the local stores, so we decided to use cans of white frosting and blue food coloring. Well, it took a helluva lot of food coloring to achieve the desired shade of blue, but it worked. We brought the cake to the picnic, and everyone was happy.

Happy, that is, until the cake (and the frosting) eventually worked its way out of everyone's digestive system! You guessed it - Blue Poo. I mean, TARDIS-colored turds. It was hysterical - and no, I didn't photograph it. (Somewhere, though, I think I've got a pic or two of the cake.)

And, for a long time afterwards, the mention of the old song, "Am I Blue?" would crack us up uncontrollably. We could never explain it. We always said it was a personal joke (which, I guess, it was).

Signor V.

Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/05/12 08:45 PM

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Why you blue poo instigator you! lol At least it was colorful.

A story I am sure you'll always remember.

TIS

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/05/12 10:57 PM

Sig V. that is funny. I'll bet there were some "what the F" exclamations the next day. On a similar note...many years ago, as a college student I had a urinary bladder infection (not STD). I went to the Dr. and he gave me a little pill. The next morning, in my waking stupor, I didn't notice a change in my pee stream. I looked in the bowl and was amazed at the dark blue water. I thought my mom had put one of those Tidy Bowl things in the water, until I noticed my pee stream was the cause for the blue. At first I was freakin', then I realized it was the pill. I enjoyed my pee stream for the next week, until the prescription ran out.

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/06/12 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
This is a true poo story, one that I don't go around telling folks, but it's hilarious:

Back in the Summer of 1988, Signora V. and I were getting together in Central Park for a picnic with a bunch of sci-fi fans - fans of the British TV series Doctor Who to be specific. Since we both liked to cook, we thought we'd make a rectangular sheet cake that looked like the TARDIS.

For those who don't watch the show, the TARDIS looks like an old-fashioned British police box:

So, we used an angel food cake mix, but we needed blue frosting. Deep blue frosting. We couldn't find anything resembling what we needed from any of the local stores, so we decided to use cans of white frosting and blue food coloring. Well, it took a helluva lot of food coloring to achieve the desired shade of blue, but it worked. We brought the cake to the picnic, and everyone was happy.

Happy, that is, until the cake (and the frosting) eventually worked its way out of everyone's digestive system! You guessed it - Blue Poo. I mean, TARDIS-colored turds. It was hysterical - and no, I didn't photograph it. (Somewhere, though, I think I've got a pic or two of the cake.)

And, for a long time afterwards, the mention of the old song, "Am I Blue?" would crack us up uncontrollably. We could never explain it. We always said it was a personal joke (which, I guess, it was).

Signor V.

This was before my time but it was pretty funny lol
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/06/12 08:23 PM

My brother ate Play-Doh as a kid. He pooped an ash tray. But he was always the artistic one in the family.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/06/12 08:34 PM

I heard that eating alot of cheese will cause constipation.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/06/12 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
My brother ate Play-Doh as a kid. He pooped an ash tray. But he was always the artistic one in the family.

Your brother was your own Play-Doh Fun Factory. smile

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/06/12 09:03 PM

Anyone ever see the SNL Skit with Steve Buscemi as the madhatter and he says something along the lines of " Making little race cars out of my own poop." Haha I'll see if I can find it on youtube.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/09/12 07:14 PM

I'm writing a book about poop and would like to have somme people's inputs you can even take pictures of your poop with your iphone pr android mobile device and send them to me.

Lmaoooo
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/09/12 09:50 PM

Back by poopular demand:

Yeah, this one ranks right up there with "Elmo Experiments"...

Signor V.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/10/12 12:35 AM

i hate to bring this up, but did anybody here ever watch two girls one cup?

lmaooooo

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/10/12 09:44 AM

Maybe you should use a different word than "pass".

Like Piss or shit SC?

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/10/12 12:55 PM

BTW, there is a song on Toddler Tunes, Comcast radio, titled "Great Big Poop". It's got a great beat but the lyrics are kind of sh*tty.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 12/10/12 02:06 PM

Mr. Hankey from South Park.

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 01/02/13 03:11 PM

Does anyone know why Flies always like to stick eat dog shit?

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 01/02/13 03:24 PM

Does anyone know why Flies always like to stick eat dog shit?

Dung Beetles live off of elephant poop. Maybe the same holds true for flies. Plus its a warm place to lay their eggs.

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 01/02/13 04:23 PM

The festive season intake of rich food and booze has played havoc with my innards!! I might donate my stool samples to the local University of Shit...see what they can make of it?? rolleyes

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 04/05/13 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas

Nice touch, but I think the book would benefit better if it had a scratch-and-sniff section.

I'm still working on the book but need to hire an outside contracter for the scratch and sniff section
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 04/05/13 09:26 PM

Nice..
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 04/05/13 10:56 PM

My father spends more time on the toilet seat during the day, than he spends outside smoking(he really smokes nearly 3 packs of cigarettes a day).

Re: Constipated: The colors shapes and sizes of poop - 04/06/13 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet
My father spends more time on the toilet seat during the day, than he spends outside smoking(he really smokes nearly 3 packs of cigarettes a day).

Tell him to buy some laxatives
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET