Home

2pac @ Coachella

Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

2pac @ Coachella - 04/19/12 12:50 PM

Not every one's cup of tea, no doubt...

But goddamn this looked awesome. For those who dont know, during Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre's recent performance at Coachella, there was a surprise in store. Apparently, with a fuck-ton of money, you can have a dead entertainer on stage with you.

Fucking incredible. And awesome. Fucking incredibly awesome. I mean, the technology. And goddammit, it's 'pac!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: 2pac @ Coachella - 04/19/12 03:50 PM

Nice, amazing what they can do..
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: 2pac @ Coachella - 04/19/12 11:22 PM

this is awesome!
Posted By: BAM_233

Re: 2pac @ Coachella - 04/20/12 07:48 PM

rumor is the jackson brothers want to do the same thing with michael. also expect the same rumors with the likes of elvis and a beatles reunion.
Posted By: Blake

Re: 2pac @ Coachella - 04/20/12 10:07 PM

Next years Coachella hologram line up...

Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: 2pac @ Coachella - 04/22/12 06:40 AM

They left off Janis Joplin and Mama Cass. And, of course, The Beatles reunion. In any case, My Left Nut; take it, just let me go to that show.

Seriously but...how awesome. I have to agree with some guys when they say its still a little cartoony and stilted, but they could do so much with the technology. Give it another few years, and I bet the estates of a bunch of dead entertainers will be cashing in on this.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: 2pac @ Coachella - 04/22/12 07:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
They left off Janis Joplin and Mama Cass. And, of course, The Beatles reunion.

Two of those three are there -- but in any case, I gotta object to some of the font sizes!

Hank Williams (Sr) in tiny letters, but The Allmans taking half the poster?? Don't think so. tongue
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: 2pac @ Coachella - 04/22/12 07:10 AM

Tho, I am surprised to see Big Star on the list, I can only admit to having seen THE RAMONES live in person (from that list). Maybe Alice in Chains -- did they do Lallapalooza years ago? And of course I saw Clarence with Bruce, does that count?

What about everyone else? Who've you seen live from that great list?
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: 2pac @ Coachella - 04/22/12 07:36 AM

Queen, Pantera and Dio i have seen!
Posted By: BAM_233

Re: 2pac @ Coachella - 04/22/12 11:29 PM

would be a kind of funny if buddy holly, john denver, ricky nelson, stevie ray vaughn, big bopper, ritchie valens, and lynyrd skynyrd performed together.

music would be so different if they rode to there next concerts instead.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: 2pac @ Coachella - 04/23/12 01:22 AM

They left out Bill Haley & The Comets and Jim Croce. frown

Instead of just Mama Cass, why not hologram the rest of the Mamas & Papas? Three of the four are gone, so why not go for the full reunion?

Signor V.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET