Home

Pretty Face

Posted By: Fame

Pretty Face - 01/19/11 04:00 PM

Scene from a bookstore, few days ago:

A young fella, about 25 years old, is buying some books.

Employee: "Thank you sir. Would you like to hear about our new club?"

Customer: "how long will it take?"

Employee: "just a couple of minutes"

Customer: "well ok then, guess I wouldn't mind watching your beautiful face for a few more minutes"

Employee: "you know what, nevermind, forget about it. Have a nice day"

Customer: "Jesus! it was only a compliment!"

Employee: "yeah well thanx, but this isn't a bar or pub, and you should keep such comments to yourself."

Customer: "don't be so heavy, c'mon tell me what's this club is all about?"

Employee: "someone else will explain it to you, I don't feel comfortable talking to someone who's staring at my face. Have a nice day"

Then she left the stand, and the other employee started to explain, but the guy said "nevermind, I'm outta here, this is ridiculous" and then he left.

I was there when it happened, but I didn't buy anything. Before the scene took place, I asked the girl about a couple of books, and she was nice and helpful, but that was it. I noticed that she was indeed extremely pretty but I didn't say anything about that, it's not in my character.

I mean if I'm taking a girl out on a date, I'll probably tell her if she looks amazing. Or at a wedding I might tell the bride she's very pretty. But telling girls I just met is not something I'm used to. But I also don't think it's the most horrible thing in the world.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the girl did exaggerate. Yes, some guys like to make such comments, and some think it's actually nice of them to say it...I think the girl should just ignore it if she doesn't like this compliment. No need for a scene in this case.

What do you guys think?

And what do you ladies think? if someone you don't really know told you just how pretty you are - would it bother you?
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 04:13 PM

Does the reasoning or relevance change if the dialogue goes:

"Would you like to hear about our new club?"
"I would if you weren't so ugly."

?
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 04:24 PM

It's somewhat cheesy to try to hit on someone at their job but then again, no guts, no glory. If that lady did indeed have a boyfriend, at SOME point he had to take a chance and make a move.

I don't think she should have made a scene but I'm given to understand that reasonably attractive women , to say nothing of really pretty ones get this sort of thing ALL the time and can get tired of it. Men don't live in that world...
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 04:27 PM

Pizzaboy: "Then I guess a blowjob's out of the question."

Ba-dum-bum.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Ba-dum-bum.

Vito Spatafore: Not necessarily...
Posted By: SC

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Giving one or getting one?
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 04:49 PM

I think the chick made a mountain out of a mole hill. She should've accepted the compliment and been done with it.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 05:26 PM

But isn't the clear implication that he's only listening about the club because he finds her physically attractive?

Which is fine, but by drawing her attention to it with an announcement, it's gonna affect her ability to do her job without the social spotlight on her.

If there's a clear chemistry between the two prior to him saying it, perhaps the stakes change...

Either way, it's a douchebag line.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 06:51 PM

Putting aside the fact that the tone and manner of how it was said might make a difference; if I were the young girl, I'd likely in my mind roll my eyes (for such a corny line) but I wouldn't be offended by it. To me it seems she really over-reacted. I mean does any woman really mind being told they are pretty?? confused

TIS

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 07:04 PM

I agree that she may have overly reacted to a gentleman's seemingly innocent compliment. However, in this "No means 'yes' and yes means anal" type of world young ladies live in, she may have just heard one too many "compliments" that day. I have an attractive wife and a beautiful daughter who hear a lot worse than this stuff every day. At times I think the world is just so hyper sensitive that we can't decifer the kooks from the compliments. This is a tough call...definitely one for the ladies to chime in on.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 07:05 PM

The tip off that he was hitting on her and not just complimenting her was the B.S. line about "the club."
Posted By: fathersson

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 07:06 PM

The views at the water cooler are:

Depends on the age difference.

You call him a young fella of about 25. Yet we don't know if the clerk is around the same age?
or the term "girl" is that she only a young 17 school kid .

What if the clerk was an older women?
What if it a sweet little 76 year old man said it to her would she still be offended?

Most agree that in any case that she is over reacting.
several used the term "a bitch".
Some people even wondered right away " if she just doesn't like men...."

All agree that it wasn't very wise of the young man to say and that she should have said a simple "thank you" and did her job, and not made a further comment.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 07:19 PM

She overreacted and on top of that was rude to a paying customer. He may not have joined this 'club' ( a subject which SHE introduced probably as part of her job), but as long as he was willing to listen there was that potential. If she had any charm which obviously she does not, she may have been able to use recruit the guy into whatever book club they have going.

If the manager had been within earshot she should've been fired or at the very least reprimanded.

He didn't say anything offensive, wasn't hitting on her. Just mentioned she had a pretty face. Age difference doesn't even matter. There was a time when that was taken as a compliment.

She is a moron and so is anyone who defends her.

Regards,
One of the Ladies

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 10:10 PM

The old man says:

Gee, guys just can't seem to win....

it took guys centuries to stop looking at a womens chest when they talk to them ! lol
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Pretty Face - 01/19/11 11:51 PM

It's very hard to comment, because we weren't there. Sometimes there are men who give off that "creepy vibe". Most women know it when they feel it. Also, you gave the guy's age, but not the girl's. If he was 25 and she was 16, then it was wrong on so many levels. If he was 25 and so was she, then she may have reacted a bit harshly.

However, would I consider her a bitch who deserves to be fired? No.

My daughter, who happens to be quite pretty, works in retail. Customers hit on her all the time. She has learned to be polite and ignore it, and most men get the hint and move on.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
My daughter, who happens to be quite pretty, works in retail. Customers hit on her all the time. She has learned to be polite and ignore it, and most men get the hint and move on.

BOTH of your daughters are quite pretty.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 04:00 AM

There are two things that should be considered:

1. SB is correct that we weren't there, so as accurate as Fame's account probably is, we only have the verbal, not the tone or demeanor of EITHER party (although the girl's attitude after the 'beautiful face' statement is pretty obvious).

2. Taking into account not the male/female aspect but the 'employee/customer' dialogue, the fact that this guy was a patron of the store, she initiated the conversation by offering information about their 'club', something she was probably required to do...and he replied simply by stating he was willing to listen so he could continue to look at her beautiful face...it doesn't sound like he was 'hitting' on her at all. Had she not mentioned the club he may have paid for his books and been on his way without saying anything to her or anybody else.

No, she's not a bitch at all. But...she was still rude to a customer,she's still a moron, and if a manager DID fire her for that, he/she would have every right to do so.

Poor fellow...he probably went home with a real complex.

Interesting responses. Thanks for sharing the conversatin, Fame!

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 04:17 AM

I agree Apple.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 09:42 AM

It's very hard to comment, because we weren't there. Sometimes there are men who give off that "creepy vibe". Most women know it when they feel it.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 04:20 PM

Then we all agree then:

Fame has to go back and get us a picture of this beauty queen, so we can judge for ourselves.
after all we are not perverts, but grown men, (holds out his arms)let there be peace among us! lol

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Lilo
It's very hard to comment, because we weren't there. Sometimes there are men who give off that "creepy vibe". Most women know it when they feel it.

What happens if "Don Nerdleone's" power grows?

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: SC

whistle

(SB) It's very hard to comment, because we weren't there. Sometimes there are men who give off that "creepy vibe". Most women know it when they feel it.

lol I see what you mean! lol lol

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark

I guess we would have to put him down...we can't let anything that looks like him get into the wood pile! lol

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: fathersson

I guess we would have to put him down...we can't let anything that looks like him get into the wood pile! lol

lolfatherson, can't you let him off the hook? You know, for old time's sake! wink
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 08:24 PM

lolfatherson, can't you let him off the hook? You know, for old time's sake! wink

It's the way pop wanted it.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 08:33 PM

Sure, get in the car and we will drive down to the meat packaging plant and talk about it!

Over some sausage and wine!

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

It's the way pop wanted it.

lol lol lol

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 08:43 PM

Don Nerdleone: "It ain't the way I wanted it!!! Look at me - I'm smaht!!! Not dumb like everybody thinks!!!" cry

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 10:32 PM

It's very hard to comment, because we weren't there. Sometimes there are men who give off that "creepy vibe". Most women know it when they feel it. Also, you gave the guy's age, but not the girl's. If he was 25 and she was 16, then it was wrong on so many levels. If he was 25 and so was she, then she may have reacted a bit harshly.

However, would I consider her a bitch who deserves to be fired? No.

Babe, this is almost exactly what Mrs. Mark said about this subject. She also added that the "creepy man vibe" is something most women can sniff out in a second and it makes their skin crawl.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 11:18 PM

I've worked retail at a big women clothing store. We had our share of people come in that gave me the creeps male and female. We had a man come in once a week and touch and smell the ladies panties. He freaked me out but I had to help him out.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Mignon
I've worked retail at a big women clothing store. We had our share of people come in that gave me the creeps male and female. We had a man come in once a week and touch and smell the ladies panties. He freaked me out but I had to help him out.

You HAD to....or you WANTED to? tongue

Re: Pretty Face - 01/20/11 11:37 PM

We had a man come in once a week and touch and smell the ladies panties. He freaked me out but I had to help him out.
I don't think that's limited to retail; when I do it, it creeps my mam out too.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 12:10 AM

whistle

(SB) It's very hard to comment, because we weren't there. Sometimes there are men who give off that "creepy vibe". Most women know it when they feel it.

Corpse violators, too.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 12:16 AM

whistle

Corpse violators, too.

This coming from a guy wearing a trench coat lol

By the way that is why we keep the doors locked at the mortuary. lol

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 12:18 AM

Locked in or locked out?

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 12:21 AM

DANG! I didn't think anyone noticed!!! wink

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 12:49 AM

Locked in or locked out?

CUT TO: The basement of fathersson's funeral parlor. From the elevator, two men carry a stretcher forward and then fathersson, frightened, watches and locks the door behind them.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 01:07 AM

Alright, more details:

The girl looked just about the same age, 25-ish. Sorry fathersson, no pictures. (she kinda looks like Jeena Dewan or Yasmine Bleeth)

The guy looked normal and sounded normal, and I wouldn't say he was (necessarily) hitting on her. I've seen guys who are happily married talk like that as well - for them it's just a way of being funny and friendly, and many times it's an innocent comment which they think is part of their "charm".

Of course, you can never know, even if you were there. The "creepy vibe" mechanism doesn't always say much. You look at the profiles of the creepiest pedophiles and you'll find out that most of them don't look or sound creepy at all - in fact, it's usually the very nice family guy from next door who turns out to be a monster.

As for the club - yeah she was the one who brought it up like in the dialogue I posted. It is part of her job to let all customers know about it. It's not a reading club, it's a customers' club, which means you'll get low prices on most books if you sign up and pay the fee.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 01:43 AM

I didn't WANT to but at that time I was the only sales associate on the floor so I HAD to. So I put on a happy face and did my job. He bought 10 pairs of panties.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 01:52 AM

I didn't WANT to but at that time I was the only sales associate on the floor so I HAD to. So I put on a happy face and did my job. He bought 10 pairs of panties.

Actually, it was 12 pair but who's counting? rolleyes

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 02:27 AM

...I was the only sales associate on the floor so I HAD to. So I put on a happy face and did my job. He bought 10 pairs of panties.

And I'm sure he looked beautiful in them.

You may not have been the only one putting on a 'happy face' that day!!

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Fame
...As for the club ... it's a customers' club, which means you'll get low prices on most books if you sign up and pay the fee.

Just like at Barnes & Noble...I get asked about their club card every time I make a purchase there (which is about 3 times a year, so there's little point in joining).

It actually takes about 15 seconds to explain, not a few minutes as she said. Had she made the pitch correctly the customer wouldn't have even had time to comment on her looks.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 02:43 AM

Thank you. But only one works in retail. wink

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 03:17 AM

Actually, it was 12 pair but who's counting? rolleyes

Did you like the red polka dots ones?

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 03:56 AM

You mean he bought them, Right off your rack?
whistle
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 05:22 AM

Good thread. You guys cracked me up. While I occasionally will pay a harmless compliment (usually pretty eyes or smile)to a female waitress, store clerk, etc., I don't think I'd ever use the line that the book buyer used. It sounds like a mild come on. Whether the girl overreacted is open to debate. What is clear though is that if she sincerely felt uncomfortable from the remark, then the right thing would be to allow someone else to wait on the guy.

Anyhow, I guess when I convey the compliment, I don't come off as creepy as it always seems to be received in the innocent manner, in which it is intended. One thing I never do is make any such comment to a colleague, client or female opposing counsel.

But one time I did make a comment when I was purchasing an "article of clothing" for my wife at Victoria's Secret a decade ago. A very attractive female attendant, who was certainly not shy, asked me what my wife's bra size was. Before I could answer, she opened her jacket, and I saw she was only wearing a bra. She said, "Is she like this?" I said, "Honey, if she was like that, I'd never leave the house."

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 10:29 AM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
Good thread. You guys cracked me up. While I occasionally will pay a harmless compliment (usually pretty eyes or smile)to a female waitress, store clerk, etc., I don't think I'd ever use the line that the book buyer used. It sounds like a mild come on. Whether the girl overreacted is open to debate. What is clear though is that if she sincerely felt uncomfortable from the remark, then the right thing would be to allow someone else to wait on the guy.

Anyhow, I guess when I convey the compliment, I don't come off as creepy as it always seems to be received in the innocent manner, in which it is intended. One thing I never do is make any such comment to a colleague, client or female opposing counsel.

But one time I did make a comment when I was purchasing an "article of clothing" for my wife at Victoria's Secret a decade ago. A very attractive female attendant, who was certainly not shy, asked me what my wife's bra size was. Before I could answer, she opened her jacket, and I saw she was only wearing a bra. She said, "Is she like this?" I said, "Honey, if she was like that, I'd never leave the house."

lol lol lol Bravo!

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 11:14 AM

Mig: Did you like the red polka dots ones?

Absolutely! However, the lavender ones were a bit snug...time to get back to pilates... rolleyes
(Okay, Mig - I gotta stop this gag now before I am found dead in a motel room with a pool cue stuck you-know-where!) uhwhat
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 12:02 PM

There are many factors at play at any given time. The response might have been different at another time with the same persons involved. For instance there might have been a conversation as to why lady with the pretty face could get more members for the club, and a coworker might have mentioned because she has a pretty face. lol Who knows.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 02:16 PM

I was the only sales associate on the floor so I HAD to. So I put on a happy face and did my job. He bought 10 pairs of panties.

Maybe you should apply for a job at Victoria's Secrets or Fredricks of Hollywood.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa

Had she made the pitch correctly the customer wouldn't have even had time to comment on her looks.

So it's HER fault that the guy made a pass at her? confused

What do you think would have been the correct pitch?

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 03:18 PM

Had she made the pitch correctly the customer wouldn't have even had time to comment on her looks.

So it's HER fault that the guy made a pass at her? confused

Is that a pickle in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me!

Mae West!

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 03:22 PM

She threw him a curve. He should have countered with a change of pace, chest high.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 04:06 PM

She threw him a curve. He should have countered with a change of pace, chest high.

Once upon a time a long long time ago people knew how to handle a little flirting... whistle

Employee: Tell me: What do you usually do when you're not working?
Customer: Oh, play the horses, fool around.
Employee: No women?
Customer: I'm generally working on something most of the time.
Employee: Could that be stretched to include me?
Customer: Well I like you. I've told you that before.
Employee: I like hearing you say it. But you didn't do much about it.
Customer: Well, neither did you.
Employee: Well, speaking of horses, I like to play them myself. But I like to see them work out a little first, see if they're front-runners or come from behind, find out what their hole-card is. What makes them run.
Customer: Find out mine?
Employee: I think so.
Customer: Go ahead.
Employee: I'd say you don't like to be rated. You like to get out in front, open up a lead, take a little breather in the backstretch, and then come home free.
Customer: You don't like to be rated yourself.
Employee: I haven't met anyone yet that can do it. Any suggestions?
Customer: Well, I can't tell till I've seen you over a distance of ground. You've got a touch of class, but, uh...I don't know how - how far you can go.
Employee: A lot depends on who's in the saddle. Go ahead Customer, I like the way you work. In case you don't know it, you're doing all right.
Customer: There's one thing I can't figure out.
Employee: What makes me run?
Customer: Uh-huh.
Employee: I'll give you a little hint. Sugar won't work. It's been tried.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 06:15 PM

...So it's HER fault that the guy made a pass at her? confused

I really don't consider what he said 'making a pass'. He told her she had a beautiful face.

... What do you think would have been the correct pitch?

Same one I get evey time @ Barnes & Noble:
"Would you like to join our member club & get a 10% discount on all purchases for one year?"

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 06:39 PM

Did I just hear someone call out BINGO!

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 06:40 PM

"Would you like to join our member club & get a 10% discount on all purchases for one year?"

That's true. That part wasn't a "pick-up line." It's been protocol for Barnes and Noble and Borders employees for YEARS to push those clubs upon checking out a customer. My daughter, who worked at the Coral Gables Barnes and Noble, while attending the University of Miami, says if they don't their job is actually at risk.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 07:24 PM

...So it's HER fault that the guy made a pass at her? confused

I really don't consider what he said 'making a pass'. He told her she had a beautiful face.

... What do you think would have been the correct pitch?

Ok, perhaps using the word "pass" was a bit strong. So I'll re-phrase my original question;

So is it her fault that she has a beautiful face and the guy made a reference to her beauty?

As for her using, what YOU say is the correct pitch....that's your opinion.

Look, do I think that the girl overreacted when the guy made a reference to her beautiful face. Absolutely. As a matter fact there are many saleswoman, and even salesmen who will try to use their good looks to their advantage to help close a deal or make a sale.

If memory serves me correctly didn't you once work in retail? If you did then surely you are aware of what I am talking about.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/21/11 07:42 PM

If memory serves me correctly didn't you once work in retail? If you did then surely you are aware of what I am talking about.

Apple, if I put on my trench coat, would you share some "retail" stories with us... whistle

Re: Pretty Face - 01/22/11 05:14 PM

...So is it her fault that she has a beautiful face and the guy made a reference to her beauty?

Not sure why you insist on bringing 'fault' into this. He had the opportunity to make a reference to her beauty because of the way she brought up the club. Not necessarily her 'fault', but as the saying goes she 'walked right into that one'. (And in a way, so did he...!)

...As for her using, what YOU say is the correct pitch....that's your opinion.

Possibly...but my point was that the way it's usually presented makes the point right away and leaves little room for other than a yes or no response. She invited further conversation by asking him if he would like to hear about their club. Then, she turned the whole thing around and quite possibly lost the store a bit of business by so rudely reacting to his compliment and literally walking away from him, leaving a co-worker to unsuccessfully try & salvage the situation. ("someone else will explain it to you, I don't feel comfortable talking to someone who's staring at my face. Have a nice day")

For THAT she is most definitely at fault.

...Look, do I think that the girl overreacted when the guy made a reference to her beautiful face. Absolutely...

Thank you, I believe that was the main inquiry of the thread.

...If memory serves me correctly didn't you once work in retail? If you did then surely you are aware of what I am talking about.

Not only retail, but also a few years of waitressing. And on those occassions when I was told I was pretty I smiled and thanked the customer, didn't walk away from them.

And no, I really DON'T know what you're talking about because in THIS case the SALESgirl did not take advantage of her good looks to close a deal or make a sale, she in fact inadvertently used them to LOSE a sale.

GADZOOKS...the more I think about this twit the more I feel she should STILL be fired. Fame...get me the name of that store's manager! wink

Re: Pretty Face - 01/22/11 07:13 PM

I really DON'T know what you're talking about because in THIS case the SALESgirl did not take advantage of her good looks to close a deal or make a sale,

My point exactly. She could have used his comment about her good looks to get him to sign up for the club which in turn may have gotten her some kind of commission or bonus. She could have worked his comment to her advantage.

I'm sure that when you were working as a waitress and, as you said, someone commented on how pretty you were, by your giving back a smile and thank you it may have brought you another overall 2 or 3 percent in tips. In other words you were smart enough to work that reference to your looks to your advantage. wink

Re: Pretty Face - 01/22/11 08:00 PM

I'm sure that when you were working as a waitress and, as you said, someone commented on how pretty you were, by your giving back a smile and thank you it may have brought you another overall 2 or 3 percent in tips. In other words you were smart enough to work that reference to your looks to your advantage. wink

Stand back folks this rubber band is about to snap!

Re: Pretty Face - 01/22/11 08:16 PM

...My point exactly. She could have used his comment about her good looks to get him to sign up for the club which in turn may have gotten her some kind of commission or bonus. She could have worked his comment to her advantage...

Yes, she COULD'VE...even if she didn't care for the comment, once he indicated he was willing to listen she could've turned the focus on the club...and kept it there.

But she didn't.

snap

Re: Pretty Face - 01/22/11 09:01 PM

Stand back folks this rubber band is about to snap!

Nah.... these two are just engaging in foreplay.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/22/11 09:11 PM

Re: Pretty Face - 01/22/11 11:16 PM

...these two are just engaging in foreplay.

EEWWWWWWW...

Well, long as it's w/ a Republican....

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 02:03 AM

EEWWWWWWW...

What's the old expression? Politics makes strange bedfellows....

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 03:05 AM

...What's the old expression? Politics makes strange bedfellows...

Possibly.

Ask Bill Clinton & John Edwards.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 03:29 AM

Possibly. Ask Bill Clinton & John Edwards.

Or more accurately, John McCain and Sarah Palin.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 03:33 AM

EEWWWWWWW...

They're both so easy....

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 01:25 PM

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 04:37 PM

WTF? uhwhat confused

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 05:32 PM

WTF? uhwhat confused

LOL...don't try to delve into the mind of an amateur comic.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 05:44 PM

LOL...don't try to delve into the mind of an amateur comic.

Pot calling the kettle "black"?

The phrase, "politics makes strange bedfellows" refers to two or more people with different ideals getting together to better the chances of winning an election. John McCain and Sarah Palin are perfect examples of this idea. Not Clinton and Edwards, whom are just a feeble, tired and worn out attempt at a cheap laugh regarding sexual innuendos.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 06:08 PM

Sensitive, aren't we...??

Sure, it was a play on words, considering that the 'Politics makes strange bedfellows' phrase was introduced after someones's mention of 'foreplay' followed by mine of Republicans.

It's a silly argument, really. Let's get back to Fame's thread, if there's anything left to add to it.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 06:10 PM

Sensitive, aren't we...??

Big difference between being sensitive and accurate.

Kettle.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 06:20 PM

all this and football too today!

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 06:22 PM

Pull up a lawn chair.... you supply your own eats.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 06:42 PM

Madonne!

Why don't you guys just get a room and get it over with? tongue lol
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 07:10 PM

Cut the crap and get back on topic, please.
And don't badmouth the Mods! (Warning #2)

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 07:18 PM

Yup, pretty face, but no brains....

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 10:26 PM

Funny thing, I was passing by the store again and what kind of note do I see on the door? yep, they're looking for an employee.

Was she fired afterall? I guess we'll never know.

I'd like to thank you all for replying and having fun in this thread. I'm writing a new thread now, "Old Spice"...it's another scene-from-life/dialogue-discussion type of thread.

See you and your pretty faces over there.
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 11:20 PM

That chick was out of line. Hope she got fired.

Re: Pretty Face - 01/23/11 11:41 PM

She got a modeling gig! lol
or a upgrade to Manger for selling so many clubs. lol
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: Pretty Face - 01/24/11 12:30 AM

Bet she's doing porn these days. The gangbang queen of the Midwest.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET