Home

75 brawl during Ohio party for 3-year-old girl

Posted By: goombah

75 brawl during Ohio party for 3-year-old girl - 09/29/10 05:01 PM

In order to facilitate Fame's request:

Doesn't get much classier than this... rolleyes
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/28/ohio.birthday.brawl/index.html?hpt=T2

This poor little birthday girl is probably scarred for life and thinks this behavior is normal for a birthday party.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: 75 brawl during Ohio party for 3-year-old girl - 09/29/10 08:28 PM

My God!! eek mad What a bunch of freekin' animals.
Such great parents!! mad The party sounds like an excuse for a drunken brawl. Who drinks (at least who drinks that much) at a 3 year old birthday party????

Let's hope, at only 3 years old, the poor little girl doesn't remember because if she does, she'll probably fear every birthday for a long time.

TIS
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: 75 brawl during Ohio party for 3-year-old girl - 09/30/10 03:05 AM

Nothing surprises me any more. My family went to a backyard high school graduation party last year. People were so drunk they were falling over, throwing up in the bushes and passing out. The DJ was playing past the time when it becomes a public nuisance, so someone called the cops. The cops came, and one of the drunken guests confronted the cops and my husband had to step in to keep him from being arrested.

And were these the boy and his friends? Nope. It was the parents and some of their friends. And who confronted the cops? The boy's grandfather!
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: 75 brawl during Ohio party for 3-year-old girl - 09/30/10 12:32 PM

Dear me. Reminds me of a Christening we once attended....

Folks have no respect any more!
Posted By: goombah

Re: 75 brawl during Ohio party for 3-year-old girl - 09/30/10 01:03 PM

I know what you mean, SB. When we first got married, we lived in a 4 unit apartment. The people next door hosted a graduation party for their daughter completing 8th grade. The party went on til nearly 3 a.m. when the police had to break it up and an ambulance had to haul one of the parents away. Evidently, they had drank so much "celebrating" that they had alcohol poisoning. I never realized that finishing 8th grade was such a monumental accomplishment. rolleyes
Posted By: Danito

Re: 75 brawl during Ohio party for 3-year-old girl - 10/01/10 08:56 AM

"If you don't behave, we're gonna celebrate your birthday again!"
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET