Home

Happy Birthday, SC!

Posted By: J Geoff

Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 04:07 AM

I'd like to wish my most valued friend a very happy and healthy birthday, with many thanks for all he's done to help me this past almost-decade here!

And as he would say, "with many happy returns of the day" wink

Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 04:15 AM

Happy Birthday SC.

Hurry, open up my present before I get suspended!
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 04:34 AM

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear SC, Happy Birthday to you. I hope it's a day filled with fun love and laughter.

Did you get the card I sent you?
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 04:42 AM

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
open up my present before I get suspended!

You're not trying hard enough wink but of course it's not about you, here, is it? tongue
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 05:22 AM

Happy Birthday dear SC! One of the sweetest, most caring and witty gentlemen I've ever come across to in the cyberspace! I wish you many happy returns of the day. Have a great day! Hugs!

Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 07:47 AM

Happy Birthday SC, have a great day.. smile
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 11:00 AM

uhwhat You're HOW old!? Catchin' up to me. God's Blessings upon you. Happy Anniversary of Your Birth. clap
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 01:30 PM

Happy birthday to a great, sweet kind man whose friendship means the world to me. smile
Posted By: Mark

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 02:00 PM

Happy birthday to SC! Maybe Sandra Bullock will be jumping out of your cake today? We haven't seen her for a while...anyway, have a great day and may all your wishes come true. Salute'!
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 02:22 PM

Have a great one SC!!!!!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 02:25 PM

Happy Birthday dear SC! One of the sweetest, most caring and witty gentlemen I've ever come across to in the cyberspace!

I echo Afs & Beth's sentiments. SC, what a treasure you are. It's an honor knowing you my friend. I hope your birthday is the best of the best. smile

Hey Geoff, I think you skimped on the candles though no???? No cheating!! grin wink

TIS
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 06:58 PM

SC, have a wonderful, wonderful day. I owe you a big piece of cake and an even bigger hug, and sloppy wet one. Enjoy, sweetheart! May all your wishes come true!
Posted By: Longneck

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 07:05 PM

Happy birthday, punny man.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/27/10 10:09 PM

Happy Birthday!
Posted By: Tony Mosrite

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/28/10 06:07 AM

Happy Birthday Consigliere!

lately I've been getting past the General Discussion and I'm happy that I caught this one. Congrats!
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/28/10 06:36 AM

Happy (barely belated blush ) Birthday to one of the sweetest guys I've never met! You have been such an amazing friend to me, for so many years now, being so supportive and caring - and always making me smile. I hope you had a beautiful day, and I wish you many more years of GBB membership! grin
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/28/10 09:43 PM

I wish you a very Happy and a Healthy Birthday to you my friend, SC!!

Hope you're having a blast! (yeah i'm a middle eastern but i mean it as having a good time LOL)

Peace be upon you. smile

Posted By: JustMe

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/29/10 09:06 PM

SC, I hope you don't mind it that I'm late a bit - but I congratulate you heartily!
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/30/10 01:59 PM

Belated birthday wishes to a great chap. Hope you had a fab day SC cool
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/30/10 07:55 PM

AAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!! I missed SC's birthday!

I'm off the Boards for a couple of days and this happens!

Guess I can't show my face in public for a very long time. I'd better check under my car before I start it up. Wait... I don't have a car.

Anyway - I'm sorry I missed all the festivities. Hope you had a great day, my friend.

Signor V.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 03/31/10 04:42 PM

Sorry I missed your birthday, brother. I was out of town. I hope it was a good one! smile
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Happy Birthday, SC! - 04/08/10 09:42 PM

Happy Birthday my friend,

ds
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET