Home

White House vs. Fox

Posted By: AppleOnYa

White House vs. Fox - 10/12/09 02:25 PM

Looks like the Obama administration takes their 'war' with Fox News pretty seriously.

This certainly contributes to legitimizing the 'transparency' promised during the 2008 campaign.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/thenation/20091012/cm_thenation/15483259
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: White House vs. Fox - 10/12/09 04:37 PM

About time the good guys started hitting back at these knuckle draggers. I hear Faux News is interested in getting Fat Lou Dobbs.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: White House vs. Fox - 10/12/09 10:16 PM

Yeah no offense, but the left sorta earned that stereotype for years of being...what's the word....oh yeah, pussies.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: White House vs. Fox - 10/12/09 10:35 PM

C'mon. Fox News is "Fair and Balanced"! lol
Posted By: olivant

Re: White House vs. Fox - 10/13/09 02:29 AM

Except for the glandular satisfaction that one may derive from it, I don't think that any virtue accrues to going after a media outlet. Spiro Agnew tried it during hte first Nixon administration and the payback was Watergate. We all know how that ended. I hope that the President has enough sense to not repeat that mistake.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: White House vs. Fox - 10/13/09 04:59 AM

Originally Posted By: olivant
Except for the glandular satisfaction that one may derive from it, I don't think that any virtue accrues to going after a media outlet. Spiro Agnew tried it during hte first Nixon administration and the payback was Watergate. We all know how that ended. I hope that the President has enough sense to not repeat that mistake.

Going after the press or committing numerous crimes?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: White House vs. Fox - 10/13/09 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
I don't think that any virtue accrues to going after a media outlet. . . . I hope that the President has enough sense to not repeat that mistake.

I don't think he will. He already admonished Governor Paterson here in New York for blaming the media (actually the moron blamed the white media) for his troubles. And while I agree that, thus far, Obama has been ineffective to a degree, I don't think he's stupid enough to go down the road of taking on the media. Call him what you want (if you must), but he's far from stupid.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET