Home

MacKenzie Phillips

Posted By: AppleOnYa

MacKenzie Phillips - 10/01/09 01:36 AM

I can't believe this broad is for real.

Says she's not 'mad' at her father, the late John Phillips of The Mamas and The Papas.

Yet, she decides 7 years after his death to proclaim in a book that he had sex w/ her.

I'm glad she made it through those many years of addiction problems...but wonder if she thinks she's helping anybody going public with this.
Posted By: BAM_233

Re: MacKenzie Phillips - 10/01/09 02:36 AM

okay, so if she is not mad at him then why did she made this public? as much as its disgusting for a father to do that to his own daughter its just stupid to put that history out in the public. she should had talked to her mother bout this, and her shrink.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: MacKenzie Phillips - 10/01/09 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa

I'm glad she made it through those many years of addiction problems...

She's been "sober" since August of '08, after 35 years of being a junkie. A whole 13 months. I wouldn't give her one of those AA pins just yet.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: MacKenzie Phillips - 10/01/09 02:37 PM

I heard this story last week and it made my skin crawl. She apparently says that when she was 19 her dad visited her on the night before her wedding to talk her out of it. One thing led to another and...well, she actually got married the next day. She says that he tried to talk her into running away with him to a country where their special relationship would be tolerated.

If such a country exists, I say that we should find that country and blast it completely off the face of the map.

Who knows what's true. Daddy and daughter were both wacky.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: MacKenzie Phillips - 10/01/09 02:37 PM

Maybe she made it all up to sell books. I don't see any big movie or television contracts in her future.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: MacKenzie Phillips - 10/01/09 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1

If such a country exists, I say that we should find that country and blast it completely off the face of the map.

Is West Virginia a country? tongue
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: MacKenzie Phillips - 10/02/09 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Maybe she made it all up to sell books. I don't see any big movie or television contracts in her future.

You raise a very valid point. I would like to know what her fathers response would be, but alas we'll never know.
Posted By: olivant

Re: MacKenzie Phillips - 10/02/09 06:11 PM

During her revelation did she state that she received counseling of any type?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET