Home

Sofia Loren

Posted By: DiMaggio68

Sofia Loren - 08/30/09 06:26 PM

Sofia is the sexiest actress of all time in my opinion. I just saw a recent interview with her at the 2008 oscars and she still is beautiful at 75 years old. I've told people how pretty she is and some say It's all the plastic surgery, but I don't think she ever had that. I think those kind of individuals are just really jealous of her. It's her Italian blood that made her stay so beautiful.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/30/09 06:34 PM

I remember some years ago she said she never had any plastic surgery. Yes, she does look great, but it's hard to believe she hasn't had any work done at all. I saw her recently I think on an award show, last year. The cameras did not give a close-up, so it was hard to tell. But, from what I've seen, hell yea, Sophia looks great for her age. smile

Some stars have over done it like Joan Rivers (what a plastic freak she looks like); I can't think of others off-hand, but I think it's going to get easier recognizing that plastic look. You know, where it looks as though, if they smiled, they'd crack. lol

TIS
Posted By: BAM_233

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/30/09 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I remember some years ago she said she never had any plastic surgery. Yes, she does look great, but it's hard to believe she hasn't had any work done at all. I saw her recently I think on an award show, last year. The cameras did not give a close-up, so it was hard to tell. But, from what I've seen, hell yea, Sophia looks great for her age. smile

Some stars have over done it like Joan Rivers (what a plastic freak she looks like); I can't think of others off-hand, but I think it's going to get easier recognizing that plastic look. You know, where it looks as though, if they smiled, they'd crack. lol

TIS

liz taylor is probably another one...cher maybe
Posted By: olivant

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/30/09 07:26 PM

Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch - you can't beat their beauty.

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/30/09 07:43 PM

Yes, Raquel Welch still looks very good as well. Oh, and what about Christie Brinkley, who truly does look natural. smile

Liz Taylor was a very beautiful lady. Don't know if it's her weight or what, but I think she's not up to par with the others mentioned. Then again, she's had many many health issues during her life that might just justify her "age".

TIS
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/30/09 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch - you can't beat their beauty.

I completely agree. Even if they've had facework done (which I don't think they have), it has enhanced their beauty not diminished it.

By far the worst cut jobs have been on Cher (who I can't look at without thinking of Jerry Mahoney) http://www.tvparty.com/lostmahoney.html, Linda Evans and Loretta Swit.

Apple

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/31/09 01:19 AM

I forgot about Cher. LOL She absolutely looks horrible. The only description that comes to my mind is plastic. She looks awful IMHO. eek

TIS

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/31/09 01:42 AM

Of course, Cher's 'son' Chaz (formerly known as her daughter Chastity) is currently undergoing plastic surgery as well.

Nothing to do with the face, though....

Apple

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/31/09 01:45 AM

I could never figure out who Chastity looked like (even when she was a cute little girl). I guess more Sonny than Cher? confusedI don't know. But yea, her/his surgery is quite different.

TIS

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/31/09 02:10 AM

I guess she looked more like Sonny. I agree it was difficult to see once he had grown the mustache, but if you look at photos of him in the very early Sonny & Cher days, then Chastity's resemblance (except for the nose) is a bit clearer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BERd61bDY7k&feature=related
Posted By: olivant

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/31/09 02:28 AM

Speaking of plastic surgery gone too far or awry, take a look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jocelyn_Wildenstein

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/31/09 02:49 AM

I see what you mean!!!

But...here's an article w/ pictures. I saw a few before/after, she originally was pretty nice looking. Too bad...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...ic-day-man.html

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/31/09 03:04 AM

TIS,

Your comments coudn't be more true. Rivers and Cher both look totally fake. Alright maybe Sofia Loren did plastc once but not 100 times like others did. I really believe Italian women age really slow. I'm not sure if It's the olive skin or the food. My great aunt Caterina is 81 years old and dosen't look a day past 60.

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/31/09 03:09 AM

At least most of them age slow...........
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/31/09 03:35 AM

Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
I see what you mean!!!

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/31/09 04:26 AM

That's as sick as it gets............
Posted By: BAM_233

Re: Sofia Loren - 08/31/09 08:56 PM

sad...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET