Home

This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic*

Posted By: BAM_233

This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic* - 08/27/09 08:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yplVcZeYLzY

if any of you have teenagers that love texting show them this.

o yea just for replys does anybody think this should air in the US?
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic* - 08/27/09 08:57 PM

Well... I can proudly say I have never Texted before... and I hope that I never shall, if I have something to say to someone I CALL THEM! lol

Also, Yes, I think that it should be aired here
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic* - 08/27/09 09:03 PM

That is pretty graphic. eek But I'll tell you something, I don't think it's just teens that text and drive. I've seen adults (mostly young adults though), texting while waiting to enter the freeway. How freekin stupid is that?

I think it might be good to see what "could" happen. My daughter is constantly texting, although she swears not when she's driving. It worries me that both of them are hooked on their cell phones let along texting. They both now have earpieces, but I worry still because they constantly are gabbing on the phone and seem distracted. I really think they should start to enforce the law more on this because, God, what "could" happen is devastating.

TIS
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic* - 08/27/09 09:04 PM

Ridiculous behavior, and it's not just teens. Despite the fact that it's been illegal here for years, I see people driving and using their cell phones all the time. Their selfishness is despicable.

And why shouldn't it air here? Because it's graphic? Compared to what? "Grand Theft Auto"? Amazing how people get concerned about what their children see all of a sudden.
Posted By: Blackie

Re: This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic* - 08/27/09 09:10 PM

its called blue tooth and people will always do crap like that in my day we used pagers that was the hip thing and grand theft auto ain't reality boyo not payin attention while drivin and crashing thats reality and its very graphic
Posted By: Mignon

Re: This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic* - 08/27/09 09:25 PM

Very scary. The only time I text in the car is when I am in the passenger seat.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic* - 08/27/09 10:30 PM

I saw that on another discussion board I'm on, and hell yes it should be shown here. Only thing is would the teens of today actually take it serious enough to follow. confused

Like others have said it's not just teens, it's adults as well, heck just last week I was forced off the road. Because of some lowlife swerved into my lane cause he was texting while driving rolleyes It's a good thing my truck is a 4x4 otherwise I would have gotten stuck. And that would have really pissed me off. lol

I did not call the police cause my cell phone at the time was on the fritz. Plus the driver had no front liscense plate.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic* - 08/28/09 06:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Santino Brasi
Well... I can proudly say I have never Texted before... and I hope that I never shall, if I have something to say to someone I CALL THEM! lol

Also, Yes, I think that it should be aired here

I use my phone more for texting than talking. But never while driving, that's just stupid.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic* - 09/01/09 01:04 AM

This video should be shown in every high school in America. It is scary how many people (not only teens) I seeing texting while driving. I feel like ramming them, pulling them over and screaming in their faces that they are jeopardizing MY LIFE!.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic* - 09/02/09 03:50 PM

I don't think this is graphic enough, to be honest. It's all too obviously staged. LMFAO at the music.

Originally Posted By: Iceman
Only thing is would the teens of today actually take it serious enough to follow.
LMFAO!

"Teens of today".

Vague reactionary nonsense.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: This is Something That Teens Should See *Graphic* - 09/02/09 05:40 PM

Last year a local 16-year-old wiped out a family in a crash because she was texting while driving. Apparently the Senate is considering a nationwide texting-while-driving ban:

http://finance.bnet.com/bnet/?GUID=9847796&Page=MediaViewer&ChannelID=6521
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET