Home

ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST

Posted By: Double-J

ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/04/09 11:49 PM

Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad who murdered the Arkansas soldier at a recruiting station is every bit as much a terrorist as anyone who flew into the twin towers on 9/11. So is his mouthpiece NBC. As long as Gitmo is open, I say we send them down there, waterboard them and find out who their other allies are.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/05/09 04:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Double-J
Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad who murdered the Arkansas soldier at a recruiting station is every bit as much a terrorist as anyone who flew into the twin towers on 9/11. So is his mouthpiece NBC. As long as Gitmo is open, I say we send them down there, waterboard them and find out who their other allies are.

For a long absence for you, I give a generous 3 stars out of 5. You've done better, but hey you're a little rusty, I'll forgive that. I fear Glenn Beck has stolen your best material, that bastard.

So when you gonna call this Pollack a Nazi?
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/05/09 05:24 AM

Funny how Fatherson and Double-J always randomly show up at the same time. Love you guys!

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/05/09 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

He's a Nazi!!!

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/05/09 05:15 PM

He's a Nazi!!!

I hate Illinois Nazis.

*Drives right through them*

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/05/09 05:54 PM

"Dr. Tiller's suspected murderer, Scott Roeder, is white, Christian, anti-government and anti-abortion. The gunman in the military-recruitment-center attack, Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, is black, a Muslim convert, anti-military and anti-American. Both crimes are despicable, cowardly acts of domestic terrorism." - Michelle Malkin

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/05/09 06:12 PM

"Dr. Tiller's suspected murderer, Scott Roeder, is white, Christian, anti-government and anti-abortion. The gunman in the military-recruitment-center attack, Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, is black, a Muslim convert, anti-military and anti-American. Both crimes are despicable, cowardly acts of domestic terrorism." - Michelle Malkin

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/

Let's send the white guy to Gitmo.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/05/09 10:54 PM

He's a Nazi!!!

I hate Illinois Nazis.

Hehe, loved the BB ref.
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/05/09 11:06 PM

He's a Nazi!!!

I hate Illinois Nazis.

I hate them too

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/06/09 01:20 AM

2Js is back in town. School is out, he's bored, and oh so scary. What a freaky thought...he's a teacher. Go Yankees!

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/07/09 02:29 AM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas
2Js is back in town. School is out, he's bored, and oh so scary. What a freaky thought...he's a teacher. Go Yankees!

It's RRA's fault. He mentioned my name.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/07/09 04:59 AM

Well, it's good to have you back, you old prodigal son.

Drop by the sports forums, and let us know how TO will fare in Buffalo.
Posted By: Danito

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/07/09 11:01 AM

I say we send them down there, waterboard them and find out who their other allies are.

I find this fascist style of hate speech less acceptable than the paranoid postings of Hollywood Finocchio.
Posted By: bogey

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/07/09 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Danito
I say we send them down there, waterboard them and find out who their other allies are.

I find this fascist style of hate speech less acceptable than the paranoid postings of Hollywood Finocchio.

From the thread SCOTT ROEDER AND BILL O'REILLY ARE TERRORISTS
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Scott Roeder who murdered the Kansas physician who performed late term abortions is every bit as much a terrorist as anyone who flew into the twin towers on 9/11. So is his mouthpiece Bll O'Reilly. As long as Gitmo is open, I say we send them down there, waterboard them and find out who their other allies are.

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/07/09 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Danito

I find you to be full of fail, as Bogey already pointed out.

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/07/09 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1

Well, it's good to have you back, you old prodigal son.

Drop by the sports forums, and let us know how TO will fare in Buffalo.

Better question is, how long before T.O. burns his bridges in Buffalo? It's inevitable.

And DJ is my Beglich. He'll knee-jerk to action at the crack of my whip.
Posted By: olivant

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/09/09 10:29 PM

WICHITA, Kansas (CNN) -- An anti-abortion activist suspected in the death of Kansas doctor George Tiller said Tuesday that the closing of Tiller's women's clinic is "a victory for all the unborn children."

Scott Roeder, charged in the death of Dr. George Tiller, spoke to CNN on Tuesday. Scott Roeder, 51, would not admit to CNN's Ted Rowlands that he killed Tiller, who was gunned down at his church May 31.

But he said that if he is convicted in Tiller's slaying, "the entire motive was the defense of the unborn."

Tiller's family said in a statement Tuesday that the clinic he headed will permanently close.

At the time Roeder was interviewed Tuesday, Rowlands had not received word of the permanent closure. But Roeder asked whether Tiller's clinic was currently operating, and told it was not, said, "Good."

He said the closure would mean "no more slicing and dicing of the unborn child in the mother's womb and no more needles of poison into the baby's heart to stop the heart from beating, and no more partial-birth abortions."

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/09/09 11:45 PM

Oli, I think you've posted in the wrong thread.

Although, of course, it's great, nonetheless.
Posted By: bogey

Re: ABDULHAKIM MUJAHID MUHAMMAD IS A TERR0RIST - 06/10/09 11:33 PM

lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET