Home

Lompac is a joke.

Posted By: whisper

Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:20 PM

He's threatened members on this board, PB, Deniro, Myself (Not that he is a threat but still that's besides the point.) He doesn't learn his lesson. He has no respect. He made another account after his first one was banned!!

I know it's the Mods job to decide who deserves to go etc, But I thought I'd run a poll to see if anyone on here actually gives a fuck if he leaves.

I shouldn't have to go on this site, just to read posts joking about the deaths in my state from the bush fires etc.

It's almost to the point of If he stays I go. I know I know, Ignore him, don't feed the fuel etc, But fuck that, I've had enough.

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:25 PM

That Bush fire post was crossing the line.
Posted By: Lompac

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:25 PM

I'll go. Seriously.

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:28 PM

You say that shit every time, Mate.

I know you're got some form of a mental disorder, But joking about the fires shit was fucking not on. I know people who's family lost their lives you little shit.

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:29 PM

I do feel bad about the fires. I guess I'm just full of bad taste.

I'll go this time and I mean it.

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:31 PM

Bad taste? How about I light your house on fire and joke about it while I'm at a place you can't get to me?

Little pussy shit talker.

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:32 PM

Hey DeNiro can get to me and tell you all the grisly details about what he did to me. He lives a few miles down the road. I'll let him deal with me.
Posted By: SC

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Lompac
I'll go this time and I mean it.

OK... he's going.

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:35 PM

There is nothing more I would like then to kick the shit outta you. I got enough shit in my life without having my "Chill out time" Ruined by your smart ass bullshit. Why can't you just be respectful?? What the fuck is the matter with you?

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:37 PM

OK, please, he said he was going and we'll hold him to it. Please stop the ranting.

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:38 PM

Seriously, I think I have the right to rant a little. How many chances this guy need? That Fire shit was fucking ridiculous, SC. You know it.

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:47 PM

He's gone, let it go.

Take a deep breath, go out and find a 35 year old hotty, and have some fun. First, find out if she has a mother for me. tongue

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 02:57 PM

hahaha.

Okay.
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 04:45 PM

I don't want him banned. But I'm selfish. His posts make me laugh (at, not with).
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Lompac is a joke. - 02/25/09 05:07 PM

He doesn't need any more attention paid to him, so I'm locking this.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET