Home

If only I had a camera at this moment...

Posted By: goombah

If only I had a camera at this moment... - 02/17/09 01:44 PM

This morning on the way to work, I stopped off at a gas station. I parked behind a middle-aged woman pumping her gas and then I went inside. When I came out, this jackass' car was pulled ahead about 25 feet from its original position.

Hanging from her gas tank was the hose from which she was pumping - nozzle and all still in her car. She apparently started to drive off after the gas was done pumping and ripped the hose/nozzle completely from the pump! lol I still don't know what was funnier - seeing that hose along with her dumbfounded look or the expression on the attendant's face when he saw what had happened.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: If only I had a camera at this moment... - 02/17/09 03:08 PM

Makes you wonder how some people are allowed to be in charge of a vehicle doesn't it?

grin
Posted By: klydon1

Re: If only I had a camera at this moment... - 02/17/09 03:30 PM

lol

It would have been funny to see her pull into her driveway with the hose attached.

Once when I was in a hurry, I stopped for gas. At the time I was travelling a lot and usually paid at the pump with a credit card, but this time I went inside and paid cash and also bought 2 quarts of oil. I returned to my car, added the oil, and promptly drove off without pumping the gas I had paid for.

I drove back to the station within a few minutes, and they reset the pump for me. blush
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: If only I had a camera at this moment... - 02/18/09 01:28 AM

That is hilarious. How embarrassing. lol Yes, had you had a camera, I'm sure the local news would buy it from you. wink

TIS
Posted By: Lompac

Re: If only I had a camera at this moment... - 02/23/09 07:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Makes you wonder how some people are allowed to be in charge of a vehicle doesn't it?

grin

Weren't you the one who smaahed his bumper driving down that country lane in the snow?

Re: If only I had a camera at this moment... - 02/24/09 03:37 PM

Thats a good point but actually i was the one sitting next to my wife whilst she slipped around the snow on a country lane!!!
Posted By: Lompac

Re: If only I had a camera at this moment... - 02/24/09 03:54 PM

So onto the issue of "woman drivers"....

Re: If only I had a camera at this moment... - 02/24/09 03:59 PM

No issue as far as i am concerned. My wife is probably a better driver than me,she just got stuck in a nasty snow storm. Could just as easy have been me driving!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET