Home

Banksy's Pet Shop

Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Banksy's Pet Shop - 10/10/08 06:38 PM

Was anyone else really impressed with Banksy's latest stunt/artwork/whatever you'd like to call it?

Let me start by saying I'm not a big art fan, I'm a simple guy and I guess that's why I love Banksy's stuff. It usually requires little thought to work out its meaning but often conveys a stong meaning in a really creative (but simple) way. I guess the fact that he's tagged with phrases such as vandal and that he is still unknown to the public adds to the mistique. I love that stuff.

I don't even know how well known Banksy is in the US, I presume he's made a little mark, at least in NY anyway, with his latest stunt. Unfortunately I don't have a link as I saw it on the news before work this morning, but I do urge you to Google him if he's new to you.

Re: Banksy's Pet Shop - 10/15/08 08:08 PM

You guys really know how to hurt someone's feelings. But I haven't given up on your lost souls yet. Maybe some visual aid will help, just a quick 3 minute video: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7662627.stm
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: Banksy's Pet Shop - 10/15/08 08:40 PM

Cool!

Re: Banksy's Pet Shop - 10/15/08 09:07 PM

Brilliant, that's all the humouring I was looking for. Have a meatball Santino.
Posted By: svsg

Re: Banksy's Pet Shop - 10/15/08 09:16 PM

cool
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: Banksy's Pet Shop - 10/15/08 11:31 PM

Grazie Turi
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Banksy's Pet Shop - 10/16/08 12:41 AM

Interesting Turi. Reminds me of Gary Larson type observations on life. Shakes the cortex. A little slap of reality through the other end of the telescope. Good stuff.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Banksy's Pet Shop - 10/16/08 06:33 AM

That was very interesting although the strangest critter on display has to be Monte, the cleaning guy. It's a clever display.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Banksy's Pet Shop - 10/16/08 06:36 AM

Okay, those "baby hot dogs" were a bit disturbing...
Posted By: Blake

Re: Banksy's Pet Shop - 07/21/12 11:18 PM

Banksy recently came to my city and left some art behind to be discovered. I spotted this one on a bridge near my house. Pretty cool!

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET