Home

I can die happy now

Posted By: Turi Giuliano

I can die happy now - 06/06/08 09:16 PM

Wednesday 28th May, I finally got to see Bruce Springsteen play live. It was an opportunity I'd been waiting years for. But he came to Manchester, played at Man Utd's football ground (booooo!!!).

But it was a great evening. I've never seen such cheese before in my life - and I LOVED IT. He'd be there greasing up his knees before doing a run and slide on stage, Silvio was in his trademark bandana and I almost lost my voice singing.

Plus I also got to spit on Old Trafford (home to Man Utd). What a brilliant day.

I could die tomorrow but be fine with it. I've finally seen the Boss. Nothing else can match that.
Posted By: SC

Re: I can die happy now - 06/06/08 09:19 PM

Lucky man, Turi.

It sounds like you had a good time!
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: I can die happy now - 06/06/08 09:27 PM

Sounds like a blast, Turi. Thanks for sharing, even if you made me extremely jealous.
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: I can die happy now - 06/06/08 10:24 PM

I've seen the Boss 3 times and each time was beeter then the last! Iam so happy you got to experience seeing him live. What songs did he sing???

ds
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: I can die happy now - 06/06/08 10:29 PM

Sounded like a great show. Good on ya.

Lets hope your spit and 70 other thousand people don't jinx us next season
Posted By: Beth E

Re: I can die happy now - 06/06/08 10:38 PM

I'm so glad you can die happy now Turi. What about the rest of us?

What will happen to you if you ever get to see an NFL game? smile

Good to see you back.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: I can die happy now - 06/06/08 11:03 PM

You spat?

You scum.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: I can die happy now - 06/06/08 11:19 PM

I never have seen Springsteen but would love to. I love those concerts were you go home hoarse from yelling, singing and just having a great time. I'm glad you can die happy Turi, but hope it's not for at least another 100 years. wink Glad you had fun.

TIS
Posted By: olivant

Re: I can die happy now - 06/06/08 11:33 PM

Oh Brucie! You make me tingle all over!!!!
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: I can die happy now - 06/07/08 01:11 AM

Spitting, cool. I hope it was a big gobby, snotter.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: I can die happy now - 06/07/08 01:28 AM

I am so jealous Turi. I'm very happy for you.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: I can die happy now - 06/07/08 07:19 AM

Nice! I never particularly got into Bruce until I saw him live, which I've done twice (thanks to knowing someone on his crew; once backstage cool )

He puts on a GREAT show!!

Not Wembley? whistle
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: I can die happy now - 06/07/08 01:40 PM

I've been invited by friends to see Springsteen at the Meadowlands on July 31st. They have two extra tickets.

I agree his music is great, he's a rock legend and glad to know he puts on a terrific live show!! I've never been that HUGE a fan & don't know if I'm going to take them up on it. Also am concerned he'll go into some idiotic political rant in the middle of the show which would just ruin it for me.

Anyway, I have a few more weeks to decide but told my friends that if they found somebody else to use the tix that would be ok w/ me.

Apple
Posted By: SC

Re: I can die happy now - 06/07/08 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
Anyway, I have a few more weeks to decide but told my friends that if they found somebody else to use the tix that would be ok w/ me.

(a la "Moonstruck") SNAP OUT OF IT!!
Posted By: Mignon

Re: I can die happy now - 06/07/08 04:53 PM

Apple, go see Bruce and have a good time. I would love to trade places with you.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: I can die happy now - 06/08/08 01:18 PM

Still not convinced. 'The Boss' just doesn't rock my boat.
Anyway, they're very good friends...am sure they'll reach out to me again before offering to somebody else. Will let you know.

Apple
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET