Home

Greetings from the West Coast!

Posted By: XDCX

Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/23/08 10:25 PM

Hey guys! Just checking in to let everyone know that I am now officially a citizen of the state of California!

My girlfriend and I moved into an apartment in Fullerton. So far, things are going good (it's been almost 2 months since I moved.) We still haven't gotten any internet service hooked up, which is why I haven't been on in a while.

As soon as we have our service hooked up (hopefully within the next month or so), I'll be back with full details.

Take care guys! \:\)

--X
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/23/08 10:49 PM

Congrats and good look. \:\)
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/24/08 01:33 AM

Yes, best of luck! \:\) And change your location here...
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/24/08 01:56 AM

Good luck! Hope everything works out for you and the little lady.
Posted By: SC

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/24/08 04:04 AM

I'll bet its odd to see the sun set over the ocean rather than rising there. Good luck to ya!!
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/24/08 05:37 AM

Glad to hear from ya XDCX. I don't recall but what may I ask caused the move? Job?
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/24/08 08:26 AM

Congrats and good luck to the pair of you \:\)
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/24/08 01:46 PM

"When am I going to California?"
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/24/08 02:09 PM

X

Last I remember you were in San Diego for a job interview. I hope everyting works well for you. I know where Fullerton is. Are you or your girlfriend going to CalState Fullerton????

Anyway, welcome to the "Golden State". \:\) Good luck to both of you.

TIS
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/24/08 02:32 PM

Best of luck, X. It sounds as though you're doing well.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/26/08 07:11 AM

Thanks guys! Things are definitely going great. It's been a smooth transition (considering I moved from a town of about 4,000 people to a city of more than 100,000.) It's great finally being with my girlfriend after spending so many years on opposite sides of the country (not to mention all the hitches that go along with a long distance relationship.)

TIS, my girlfriend is currently enrolled at CalState Fullerton, and hopefully I will, too, by the fall semester.

SC, what's even weirder for me is seeing the sun rise over the mountains. There were no mountains in my part of Maryland, so the first time I saw the sun rise, I was mesmerized. I never really paid attention on my visits to California, but now that I live here, I pay attention to the little things.

Thanks again guys! \:\)
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/26/08 02:08 PM

X,

Noticing the mountains and their beauty was one of the first things I noticed and liked about living here. \:\) I suppose one can mention some negatives about California (horrible traffice for one), but without a doubt X, you are probably living in the best climate ever in OC.
Btw, have you been to the beach yet?

TIS
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Greetings from the West Coast! - 03/26/08 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
its

Sorry, man; had to.

X, sounds like you're settling in nicely. Send us pics soon of your new location.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET