Home

PASSPORT BREACHES

Posted By: dontomasso

PASSPORT BREACHES - 03/21/08 04:06 PM

The confidential passport information files of Barrack Obama AND Hillary CLinton have both been breached by the criminal gestapo morons in the Bush State Department.

We cannot get rid of these people soon enough. The whole gang of them belong in prison.

There is now no doubt in my mind that Bush and Cheney are a greater threat to our freedom than Bin Laden ever dreamed of being.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: PASSPORT BREACHES - 03/21/08 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso

There is now no doubt in my mind that Bush and Cheney are a greater threat to our freedom than Bin Laden ever dreamed of being.

Yet they continually use the war on terror as an excuse to violate the privacy of the American people.

To be honest, I've never been paranoid about "Big Brother," like many left-wingers I know, but this has really gotten out of hand.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: PASSPORT BREACHES - 03/21/08 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Yet they continually use the war on terror as an excuse to violate the privacy of the American people.

To be honest, I've never been paranoid about "Big Brother," like many left-wingers I know, but this has really gotten out of hand.

CNN Now reporting that McCain's passport was also breached.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: PASSPORT BREACHES - 03/21/08 05:33 PM

I wonder if that's true or if he just told old George to throw his name in there so it doesn't look like he's picking on the Dems.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: PASSPORT BREACHES - 03/21/08 07:51 PM

I agree, and the key word is "freedom." I never thought that Bush or Cheney had any respect for, or perhaps understanding of the Bill of Rights.
Posted By: Saladbar

Re: PASSPORT BREACHES - 03/21/08 09:24 PM

The story is spinning Let's get it all straight.

Barack Obama file breached March 14

John McCain file breached March 14

Hillary Clinton file breached 2007

That sounds like 'they were all breached, so no politics here, folks.'

McCain's breach was done after Obama's first two breaches, leading to the firings of two contract workers. The third person who breached his file and McCain's was Maura Harty (or so that is what networks are saying), the assistant secretary of state for consular affairs in the Clinton administration who was appointed ambassador to Paraguay in 1997 by Bill Clinton.

The head of the department is a former Clinton ambassadorial appointee? Of course, just coincidence.

The Clinton breach was done by a trainee in a training exercise back in 2007 by error under supervision and the department deemed it no foul.

Hymm ... trying to keep my conspiracy theories in check...
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: PASSPORT BREACHES - 03/23/08 03:03 PM

I'm not up on this story, but other than "where" each candidate has visited, what other info is on a passport? It does seem like an invasion of privacy no?

TIS

PB, you changed your avator???? ;\)
Posted By: olivant

Re: PASSPORT BREACHES - 03/23/08 03:37 PM

Name, address, phone number, ss number ...
Posted By: olivant

Re: PASSPORT BREACHES - 03/23/08 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Saladbar

The story is spinning Let's get it all straight.

Barack Obama file breached March 14

John McCain file breached March 14

Hillary Clinton file breached 2007

That sounds like 'they were all breached, so no politics here, folks.'

McCain's breach was done after Obama's first two breaches, leading to the firings of two contract workers. The third person who breached his file and McCain's was Maura Harty (or so that is what networks are saying), the assistant secretary of state for consular affairs in the Clinton administration who was appointed ambassador to Paraguay in 1997 by Bill Clinton.

The head of the department is a former Clinton ambassadorial appointee? Of course, just coincidence.

The Clinton breach was done by a trainee in a training exercise back in 2007 by error under supervision and the department deemed it no foul.

Hymm ... trying to keep my conspiracy theories in check...

In the interests of getting things straight:

Obama's records were accessed without permission on three separate occasions:

Jan. 9, Feb. 21, and March 14.
Posted By: svsg

Re: PASSPORT BREACHES - 03/23/08 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
Name, address, phone number, ss number ...

We give all these details to dozens of different agencies and in turn are viewable by hundreds of employees. Why take trouble to go through passport files for these. Someone mentioned that the passport file consists of background checks done before issuing the passport, which might be political fodder.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: PASSPORT BREACHES - 03/24/08 05:04 AM

Sweet, in the midst of all of this security in the state department, I received my passport in the mail yesterday.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET