Home

My first time on the board

Posted By: DivaLasVegas82

My first time on the board - 12/26/07 04:17 AM

Hi everyone. I'm new to the board. I found this site by accident while searching for info on the triology. I actually read some posts before becoming a member and I was very impressed with the knowledge that people on this board have about the movies. This board seems like an interesting place for discussion, and I hope that I can contribute.
Posted By: SC

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 04:23 AM

Welcome to the boards, DLV. Feel free to add your 2ยข to any thread or to start your own.

I'm moving this discussion to our "General Discussion" forum where more of our members are likely to see it.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 04:24 AM

Welcome Diva. I love your board name. \:\)

Yes, this is definitely the place to be. Even though I admit it's been a while since I've posted in the GF section, you are correct that many many here know their stuff when it comes to the Trilogy.

I look forward to seeing you around the board. Be sure to check out all the different sections. Have fun!

So, which of the trilogy is your favorite??????

TIS
Posted By: DivaLasVegas82

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 04:42 AM

Welcome Diva. I love your board name.

Thank you. :-)

Yes, this is definitely the place to be. Even though I admit it's been a while since I've posted in the GF section, you are correct that many many here know their stuff when it comes to the Trilogy.

I actually post this introductory post in the Triology section, but it got moved to this section of the board.

So, which of the trilogy is your favorite??????

GI & GII are both such excellent films that it's really hard to make a choice, but I'm going to have to go with GI. I give it the advantage because all the Corleones are still alive in the movie and you see the transition of Michael from not wanting to have anything to do with his family's business to becoming the new Don, which sets the stage for GII.

As far as GIII, like many people, I'm not a big fan (I thought the story of the Corleones should have ended with GII). I think GIII was one of those movies that seemed like a better idea on paper than on film.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 05:36 AM

Welcome to the BB Family. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 02:34 PM

Hello and welcome
Posted By: whisper

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 02:48 PM

Enjoy..
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 03:30 PM

DVL, welcome and enjoy. Don't be shy about posting Triology topics that have been beaten and battered. We always seem to find something new to dissect. For instance; Appolonia's armpits.

And BTW, Don't be confused by my name or picture...it's a long story.
Posted By: chopper

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 04:16 PM

Hi \:\)
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: DivaLasVegas82

As far as GIII, like many people, I'm not a big fan (I thought the story of the Corleones should have ended with GII). I think GIII was one of those movies that seemed like a better idea on paper than on film.

Welcome, Diva! \:\) Many people here will agree with your take on III.
You were courteous to us in introducing yourself. And you're getting courtesy in return. We try hard to maintain civility here (not always successfully) ;\)
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 05:40 PM

Welcome, Diva to the bst board on the internet. We look forward to your contributions, and as someon else siad, don't be shy about posting something that's been posted before. Unlike Mr. Woltz, the members here love beating a dead horse.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 10:42 PM

Welcome to the boards.. \:\)
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: My first time on the board - 12/26/07 10:48 PM

Welcome to La Famiglia Diva!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET