Home

Flip-flops?

Posted By: AngelaMarie

Flip-flops? - 08/16/07 11:37 PM

Do you wear flip-flops?
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 12:02 AM

I'll wear a sandal. I used to love to wear flip flops. No socks needed, and it's so convenient to just flip them off of at the end of the day. Now those prongs in between the toes hurt like a bitch.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Beth E
I'll wear a sandal. I used to love to wear flip flops. No socks needed, and it's so convenient to just flip them off of at the end of the day. Now those prongs in between the toes hurt like a bitch.

We called the ones with the prongs between your toes thongs.

Between the sandals and the flip flops I've only worn tennis shoes a just a couple times this Summer.

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 12:07 AM

What do you call those itsy, bitsy underwear?

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 12:07 AM

Dental floss.

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 12:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Mignon
Dental floss.

I'm sure that's coming from most of the guys.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 01:20 AM

Sometimes I wear them, sometimes I don't. It depends where I go and if I'll be cold or not. For example, I won't wear flip-flops to the movie theater but I will if I'm traveling by plane
Posted By: AngelaMarie

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 01:23 AM

Flip flops are great on the plane!! Easier to take a nap that way.

Dental floss, girls?!
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 01:25 AM

Well I also wear them because it's not the hassle of taking off your shoes before boarding. That's really the reason I do it.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 01:35 AM

I do wear them a lot. Usually every day after work (in this weather anyway). However, I wouldn't wear them four hours unend because the strap irritates my toes after a while (i.e. I wouldn't walk around Vegas all day in flip flops). \:\)

I also like to wear sandals though.

TIS
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 02:29 AM

I wear flip flops just about anytime away from work. Actually, I would probably go barefoot at all times if there wasn't a chance of stepping on something sharp, or offending other people. I love flip flops.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 02:31 AM

For some reason I can't stand going barefoot, unless I'm walking on carpet, sand or grass. I don't like walking barefoot on cement or tile floors. Don't know why but it bugs me. \:\/

TIS

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 02:37 AM

You to TIS. Even in the Summertime I wear socks in the house. With the a/c on my feet get cold so I put socks or my slippers on.
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 02:54 AM

My feet are absolutely hideous. I often hide them in a very dirty and aged pair of high-top styled Chuck Taylors.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 02:56 AM

Gotta love Chucks. I have myself a lovely black and hot pink pair. My daughters have them in just about every color and style you could think of.

Trying to get my hands on some PF Flyers. Nobody around here sells them, though.

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 03:21 AM

I guess my feet are beautiful then because I'm comfortable walking around in flip-flops or barefoot all the time. I especially love to show off the black pieces of dirt that stick in the corners of my big toes. LOVELY!
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 03:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Trying to get my hands on some PF Flyers. Nobody around here sells them, though.

Try http://www.zappos.com... They have just about every shoe you could ever imagine. I was able to find white and lime green checker board pattern Vans on there. It was the only place out there where I could find them.
Posted By: chopper

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 10:20 AM

when im on hoilday at the beach apart from that never it rains to much in england!
Posted By: bogey

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 04:41 PM

Nope, I never do. I hate my feet. I hate feet in general though. But I usually walk around barefoot, at least around my house and yard. Or I wear the chucks (I have way too many) or these RocketDog things when I go out. Very comfortable.

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 04:49 PM

RocketDogs are great, too. I had a great pair of summer ones last year. I have looked high and low for them this summer, and have no idea what I did with them.

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 05:12 PM

I know.. I've got a little wider of a foot, and the RocketDogs are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. Next time my aunt takes me shopping, I'm gonna look for another pair.

The pair I got last time were only $8! I'm an awesome shopper.

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 05:14 PM

Is there a Marshall's near you? They always have Converse and RocketDogs (at least the one near me does) and they are really discounted. Famous Footwear is another great place, and they don't charge shipping if you order online. AND they have a Buy One Get one Half Off sale every few months. Because it's back-to-school season, I think they have one right now.

Edit: $8???? That's amazing!!!!

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/17/07 05:19 PM

I just looked it up, and there seem to be a bunch of them in and around Pittsburgh. I'll tell my aunt that's where to go.

Haha, yes. My frugality is surpassed by none. \:p
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/18/07 12:29 PM

Never worn them
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/18/07 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Never worn them

A thong or flip flops? \:p
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/18/07 01:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Never worn them

Flip-flops

\:D
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/18/07 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Never worn them

Flip-flops

\:D

Posted By: svsg

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/18/07 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: bogey

I didn't know what flip-flops were, so I had to lookup on the net. My local walmart had some for $1.70 \:o Now that is a bargain!
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/18/07 05:02 PM

Hillary just flip-flopped.

God, what a bitch....
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/18/07 11:09 PM

I never wear flip-flops for me it's tennis shoes or Cowboy boots or Steel Toed boots. Mainly it's cowboy boots or steel toed boots.

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/18/07 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: svsg
 Originally Posted By: bogey

I didn't know what flip-flops were, so I had to lookup on the net. My local walmart had some for $1.70 \:o Now that is a bargain!

Oh yeah, flip flops are usually very cheap. You can definitely find a pair for a dollar most anywhere.

The pair I was talking about that were $8 though, were tennis shoes, called RocketDogs.
Posted By: svsg

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/19/07 06:34 AM

ok, again my ignorance

Re: Flip-flops? - 08/20/07 06:39 PM

I actually have flip-flop tan lines on my feet.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET