Home

Happy Birthday, DMC!!

Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 04:00 AM

Now that it has turned Midnight, I can officially wish DMC a very, very Happy Birthday!

Here's to the best BoyToy a Mrs. R could ever ask for!! Have a Long Island Iced Tea on me!!
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 04:06 AM

DMC, I was gonna start you a B-day thread but Mrs. R beat me to it. Any hoo I hope you have a wonderful birthday. God Bless ya and I can't wait to see ya in Pisonacat oops I mean New Brunswick.

Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 04:13 AM

Happy Birthday DMC!!
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 04:28 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!

It been both and honor and a pleasure to make friends with such a knowledgable, classy and mature person such as yourself.

I hope that all your birthday wishes come true and that you get all the "Miss Paellas" that you can handle on your special day. ;\) Here is my gift to you :

Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 04:44 AM

I was supposed to start this thread, but alas, Mrs R beat me to it! \:\/

I'll spare all the rude rhyming of the words "Trish" and "dish", and just say... penis!

Hope yours is a good one. (Your birthday, too! lmao)

\:D
Posted By: Fame

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 04:57 AM

Run DMC!
...or just Walk This Way...

Not sure if thats a compliment, but everytime I open my junk mail folder and I see all those "Enlarge your p" emails, I immediately think of you \:D

Just kidding bro, happy birthday
Posted By: SC

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 06:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Now that it has turned Midnight, I can officially wish DMC a very, very Happy Birthday!

Originally Posted By: Mignon
DMC, I was gonna start you a B-day thread but Mrs. R beat me to it.

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

I was supposed to start this thread, but alas, Mrs R beat me to it!

I would've started you a birthday thread. I didn't know when your birthday is, though.

Now that its here I hope you have a very happy day with many returns!!

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 06:24 AM

I never understood the "happy returns" thing -- what's that even mean?? -- But, who the hell wants to deal w/ tax returns, whether they're happy or not?? \:p

All I know is, I'm eating Habenaro salsa, and I know I'll have some "returns" tomorrow - I just don't think they'll be "happy" \:o
Posted By: SC

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 06:34 AM

I never understood the "happy returns" thing -- what's that even mean??

That the date will be often revisited in the future... in other words, that the birthday boy will live a long life (many years).

Thats not to be confused with repeating often.... thats what you get from eating habenaro salsa.
Posted By: bogey

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 12:03 PM

Happy Birthday big brother! \:p
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 01:43 PM

Happy Birthday, my boy. 22, am I right ?
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!

It been both and honor and a pleasure to make friends with such a knowledgable, classy and mature person such as yourself.

I hope that all your birthday wishes come true and that you get all the "Miss Paellas" that you can handle on your special day. ;\) Here is my gift to you :

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00122/Victoria_s_Secret_f_122811a.jpg" alt="" />

Happy Birthday, DMC. May your day be filled with happiness. But shouldn't Don Cardi's photo be placed within the anti-gravitation discussion in the Random thread?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 02:39 PM

DMC

Happy Birthday to you
You are now 22
Have a good time but
Don't act like a fool (hey it rhymes)

Have a wonderful birthday DMC!!! ;\)

TIS
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 03:06 PM

I seem to be quite popular today lol

Thank you for starting the thread Mrs. R I will be having many a Long Island Iced Tea tonight \:\) You've been a great friend, and without PMs how else would I have made it through classes each day?

Thanks Mig, can't wait to see you in August too \:\)

Blibble, I'm cheering for the Warriors, I just wish they had home court advantage \:\(

Don Cardi, that was the best present I've gotten so far lol You're a great role model, even if you might not intend to be \:\)

Its a good one JG ;\) Now I can't wait for my birthday to start lol

Enlarge penis emails, I never get those Fame lol ;\)

Thanks SC, even though you forgot my birthday...can't wait to see you in August.

Thanks little sis ;\)

I am 22 Pizzaboy..hope to meet you in August as well, you 40 somethinger ;\)

Klydon..I'll be meeting you soon too lol....I don't know if it should be in that thread though, I don't think theres too much of a "mystery" surrounding them lol

TIS!! I met you only a year ago and it was like I knew you forever, and I can't wait to see YOU again in August ;\)

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 03:19 PM

...and congrats on 7000 posts, you attention whore \:p ;\)
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 03:29 PM

...and congrats on 7000 posts, you whore \:p ;\)

Thanks
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 03:38 PM

DMV,

It's been my experience that each decade from twenties on ,one goes through a "change" of sorts. It's hard to put a finger on it but in the twenties your sowing your wild oats, establishing yourself in a career, and are new to the world so to speak

The thirties you are at a point where you are more or less established in a job, know your goals and dreams and plan for the future. (a good decade for me for some reason) \:\)

The forties you are at another place kind of. You realize the reality of where you are, and grasp the likely scenario of where you are in life accepting what can and can not be.

The fifties you can't believe you arer actually thinking and planning for retirement and how and when you want to end your work career and what you want out of the rest of your life. (another good decade thus far for me thus far).

I'll let you know about the 60's as it happens.

So enjoy each and every day, year and decade. It's all a learning experience.

TIS
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 04:00 PM

Have a great day DMC.

Posted By: Mignon

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 04:27 PM

Happy Happy Birthday We're So Glad You Came. Happy Happy Birthday From The BB Gang. We Are So Excited I Hope That You Are To So Happy Happy Birthday From The BB Crew.

So did the BB choir do a good job singing to you?
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 05:41 PM

Happy Birthday DMC!
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 07:29 PM

First of all, I am the attention whore. In whore-off, I would destroy you like a B-52 would do against Hiroshima.

Second, DaMoraleCommissioner, congrats on being older by another year. Happy Birthday.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 07:55 PM

Happy Birthday DMC
Enjoy it!
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/12/07 09:05 PM

Well I opened up this thread in the hopes of "gettin' ma' freak on" to some Run DMC tunes.

Turns out it's just some dude's birthday on the BB. \:\/

But since I'm here...I guess I can wish you a happy birthday, DMC. \:p

I'll see you this August, pal. Enjoy your day!
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/13/07 09:08 AM

DMC,

Apologies for missing your Big Day - I'm still rasslin' with an unbelievably slow computer and constant site navigation woes.

But, I'll leave rasslin' Miss Paella to you.

Ah, to be 22 again - maybe I'd get it right this time around!

Hope you had a great one.

(Lord! I'm old enough to remember when The Great One meant Jackie Gleason. Never mind...)

Signor V.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/14/07 04:27 PM

Happy birthday, DMC. And just remember: no matter how old you get, you're still gonna be carded... ;\)
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/14/07 04:37 PM

Belated Happy Birthday, buddy! I hope it was a good one. \:\)
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/16/07 09:35 AM

Happy birthday, my dear DM! Sorry I missed it by a mile.
Much love, and I hope you have a fantastic year.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/17/07 09:51 PM

When is the deadline for belated birthday wishes?

DM, I'm sorry for being so late, but just know that it was only to extend your celebration to a full week! ;\)

Another year older, another year wiser, another year closer to Trish. Oh, wait, she's aging too, isn't she? \:p Oh, wait, you like them older, don't you?

Hope you had a terrific time. \:\)
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Happy Birthday, DMC!! - 05/17/07 11:09 PM

Happy Bday my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

ds
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET