Home

Trying to find a home for 2 dogs

Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Trying to find a home for 2 dogs - 01/25/07 03:45 AM

Hello everyone,

I know someone who due to certain circumstances is trying to find a home for 2 dogs, they are 10 and 11 years old though and they have been together since they were puppies. The people can no longer take care of them and their only option is to put them in a kennel for older dogs (they would never dream of putting them to sleep). I told them I would post a message here and see if anyone is looking for or knows anyone who might adopt older dogs just to give them a nice end to their lives. They are both in good health, they would love to see the dogs be able to stay together but if not as long as they can find a home that would be wonderful.

The 10 year old is a Syberian Husky and the 11 year old is a Jack Russel Terrier (some people might view it as a pit bull but if he is, he is more the cowardly lion than pit bull haha). The dogs right now are in Central New Jersey, if you have any interest at all please send me a private message.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Trying to find a home for 2 dogs - 01/25/07 03:49 AM

DMC,

That is so nice of you to help them find homes for the dogs. I know how much of a dog lover you are
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Trying to find a home for 2 dogs - 01/25/07 05:09 AM

Yeah, very nice of you to help them! If I didn't live on the other side of the country I would try to help you as well!
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Trying to find a home for 2 dogs - 01/25/07 02:02 PM

Can't help you out. But if anyone in the area is inclined, Siberian huskies are beautiful and wonderful dogs.
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Trying to find a home for 2 dogs - 01/31/07 03:06 AM

DonMichaelCorleone, any luck finding a home for the dogs? Please keep us updated.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET