Home

ShowerFather

Posted By: MobbingForMoney

ShowerFather - 11/28/06 07:17 AM

The shower is my temple. When I enter the shower, I look over the decisions, opportunites, and choices that I have had to droll over in my sad existence.I get worked up just thinking that I will be able to enter the shower to start my day. I think about my daily tasks, as the scorching hot water gently spashes across my somewhat hairy chest, building up and meandering into my pubic regions. I stay from 8 to 45 minutes, depending on what luscious, delectable lady my heart has fallen in lust with. After I have satisfyingly dealt with my dirty lifelong companion, something else decides to rise from my body......the thought of singing!

So my question is, what do you ponder on about in the shower? Do you make love in the shower, whether it be a significant other or your left palm? Do you sing and playfully dance like a god among men? The walls of a shower can make a tracheotomy patient sound like Andrea Bocelli.It is amazing how lovely your own voice can sound, as you use a pert plus bottle as a microphone. I guess I just want to know what you do in the sanctuary known as the shower!
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 07:29 AM

I think about a red-haired girl for 8 years.

The Doc
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 08:21 AM

Usually 30-40 minutes and the usual. Singing, lovemaking, shaving, ... The whole nine yard!
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 11:53 AM

Quick in an out for me.

Oh and for showers I'm the same.
Posted By: SC

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 12:09 PM

You shower without any foreplay???

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 12:14 PM

My foreplay is like cooking burgers. Three minutes each side will do.
Posted By: SC

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Turi Giuliano
My foreplay is like cooking burgers. Three minutes each side will do.

And then it goes onto the buns??

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 12:20 PM

No. The Baguettes.

I am so gay.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Turi Giuliano
Quick in an out for me.

Oh and for showers I'm the same.

What I think about in the shower?
I don't really know. I guess what I have to do that day or whether there'll be enough hot water for me. I take my shower at around 5:50 AM each morning, and it's the fourth shower of the day within the household. My 6th and 8th grade sons start school very early and one will have finished his long shower while the other is taking his in their bathroom while I'm in mine. My wife is up very early and is already at the gym.

I always shave in the shower. Does anyone else?
Posted By: Don Alessandrio

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 01:57 PM

Just listen to a little Mike and Mike in the morning. The shower is my utility spot in the morning, I pee, shave and brush my teeth in it.
Posted By: svsg

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
I take my shower at around 5:50 AM each morning,

Thats too bad. One of the finest pleasures in life is sleeping during the morning hours

I think a lot in my shower, all random things, while hot water splashes on my body.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: svsg
Originally Posted By: klydon1
I take my shower at around 5:50 AM each morning,

Thats too bad. One of the finest pleasures in life is sleeping during the morning hours

You're absolutely right. I have to wait for weekends for that. Although I've learned that daybreak, particularly in the fall or spring, can be invigorating. In the winter it can be downright nasty.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 05:15 PM

Well let me start off by saying i'm usually in there for at least half an hour...sometimes an hour. I start off with a long bath, i read or take a nap. then when i'm done my bath i drain the water and start my shower. That's where i do all the cleaning of the body. Man i love my shower of the day..its so relaxing.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 07:18 PM

Im only allowed a shower on my Birthday and only allowed 10 minutes of luke warm water
Posted By: olivant

Re: ShowerFather - 11/28/06 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Im only allowed a shower on my Birthday and only allowed 10 minutes of luke warm water

I think I was in that same place.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET