Home

Novel

Posted By: pacinoserpico

Novel - 11/26/06 10:26 PM

Hi everyone. My hobby is to write novels and screenplays. I am a fan of the classic 70's and early 80's anti hero films such as Scarface, Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon, Taxi Driver, The Godfather, Carrie, And Justice For All, and the Godfather. I wrote my own version of that kind of story. If you are interested in reading something like that perhaps you would like to check out my book. It is available on Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com. I have provided the link to Barnes and Noble. If you decide to read it let me know what you thought of it. I would like to hear your opinions. Thank you for reading my message.
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksea...gAAUF&itm=1
Posted By: svsg

Re: Novel - 11/26/06 10:37 PM

Congratulations for publishing your novel
And welcome to the boards!!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Novel - 11/26/06 10:48 PM

Welcome and enjoy the boards
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Novel - 11/26/06 11:24 PM

Congrats on getting your novel published. That must be a wonderful feeling. Welcome to the BB family pacinoserpico.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Novel - 11/27/06 12:37 AM

Pacinoserpico:

Did you get my message?
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Novel - 11/27/06 12:50 AM

Any online British link? I'd really like to read it.

Congratulations, by the way; that would be a massive accomplishment, for me.
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Novel - 11/29/06 01:32 AM

Congratulations. I think I'm going to have to order myself a copy.

I hope to be a published writer at some point down the line, so I can imagine this must be a major accomplishment for yourself.

Re: Novel - 12/03/06 10:42 PM

Thank you all very much for your positive feedback. I appreciate it very much. Extra thanks to long lost corleone for saying you would purchase a copy of my novel. That means a lot to a young new artist like myself.

Again thanks a lot everyone.

Re: Novel - 12/03/06 10:54 PM

Capo De La Cosa, I have provided a link to the Amazon.Uk.com website. My novel is available for purchase there. Thank you very much for your positive feedback and support. I appreciate it very much.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kefalonian-Nick-...9975052-8087148

Olivant, I did get your message. My advice to you would be to beleive in yourself. When you are a new artist you must beleive in yourself because nobody else will. Do some research on the internet, there are some publishers who will publish a new unknown artist. Also you might want to convert one of your novels into a screenplay. Because if you do that you can have it professionally reviewed. I did that. There critique helps and if forces you to do more rewrites. You also might do well in a screenplay contest and get the attention of a producer. I am trying to do that.
Thanks Olivant for your positive feedback. I wish you the best in your writing career.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET