Home

O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings

Posted By: Just Lou

O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/15/06 06:02 AM

Nov 15, 12:52 AM (ET)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Fox plans to broadcast an interview with O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

Simpson has agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan, Fox said.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

The interview will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book, published by Regan, "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed."

In a video clip on the network's Web site, an off-screen interviewer says to Simpson, "You wrote 'I have never seen so much blood in my life.'"

"I don't think any two people could be murdered without everybody being covered in blood," Simpson responds.

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not immediately returned.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/15/06 12:42 PM

Somone should do a show or a book hypothetically showing what would have happened to him if he was found guily in his criminal trial. Show him exactly what "could" have happend when he was incarcerated with a cell mate named Bubba.

Hopefully the Goldman family will have already filed to place a lean on his book and collect all of the proceeds that come from the sale of it.

This guy is really an arrogant piece of shit. Here we are, 11 years after he got away with murder, and he is still trying to make $$s off of a horrendous crime against someone that he supposedly loved. Someone that was the mother of his children.

If he was really so innocent and shocked at the deaths of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman, he would just let this whole thing die, and let the Brown and Goldman families live in peace.

But instead, he just keeps rubbing it in their faces. Almost as if to say " I got away with murder and there is nothing that you can do about it now."

I wonder what his children really think of him.

The man is a real scumbag.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Double-J

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/15/06 12:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Just Lou

Nov 15, 12:52 AM (ET)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Fox plans to broadcast an interview with O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

Yeah, that's about right.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/15/06 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
The man is a real scumbag.

Don Cardi

DC, you are giving scum bags a bad name.
Evidently he spends all his time "hunting for the real killers" by snorting coke and playing golf. I believe he was recently involved in some kind of domestic abuse issue with some woman, and perhaps with his daughter as well. I have heard that he is being investigated for drug dealing. I hope they catch him, indict him and let him go do some hard time.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/15/06 03:53 PM

What I don't get is, why is the FOX Network allowing this?

What is ironic is, I remembered O'Reilly on FOX NEWS complaining about that David Karr interview on Larry King on CNN.

Oh boy...and the No Spin Zone aint stupid enough to go against Papa Murdoch.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/15/06 05:42 PM

Just when I thougt Fox could never go lower than "Who's Your Daddy", they come up with this.
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/16/06 08:18 AM

Sounds like an interview that should be through The Onion or something.

Like who thinks of this stuff? In whose mind was this a good idea? I doubt it's him thinking for himself, at this point. He's got some sick, twisted PR people, that's for sure. Sicker and twisteder than usual, I mean.
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/16/06 11:50 AM

Actually this is one of a series...Programme 2 is "Stalin - How I Might Have Starved 20mill Of My Own People" followed by "Saddam - Why Didn't They Ask Me to Gas the Kurds at Halabjah??" rounding off with "Clinton - If Only I Had Gone Straight To The Dry Cleaners"
Posted By: Double-J

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/16/06 05:18 PM

As a final piece: "Rodney King - I Deserved to Get My Ass Kicked!"
Posted By: klydon1

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/17/06 02:36 AM

This program promises to be the most vulgar broadcast in the history of tv.
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/17/06 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
This program promises to be the most vulgar broadcast in the history of tv.

Seriously. Which says a lot, considering the crap that's on TV anyway.
Posted By: Obsessed With The GodFather

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/17/06 03:21 AM

Oh Don, I could not of posted that better---This man is a ZERO!
After all, guess he feels What ever I do now can never be as bad as i already did!
This is one book i would not even read if i got it free...
This book will be a flop...God will see to that!
Posted By: Sface

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/17/06 05:57 AM

Actually, O'Reilly just said today that everyone should stay away from these books and the broadcast. He thinks it would be better if no one listenend to OJ Simpson and let his work die.
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/17/06 06:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Sface
Actually, O'Reilly just said today that everyone should stay away from these books and the broadcast. He thinks it would be better if no one listenend to OJ Simpson and let his work die.

I completely agree with this. The first time I heard about this all I could do was roll my eyes.... good grief.................
Posted By: Saladbar

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/20/06 05:51 PM

Don't Pay O.J.
Posted By: olivant

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/20/06 06:25 PM

Am I just forgetting, but has there ever been a TV or theatrical movie about the murders? I don't remember one and I am wondering why there hasn't been one. It seems like the perfect subject matter.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: O.J. Simpson to Discuss Killings - 11/20/06 10:47 PM

Played by Denzel Washington.

That'd be cool.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET