Home

Another sequel to GF

Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Another sequel to GF - 08/26/05 06:09 PM

All the talk in the GF IV board about another movie or not, after the failed GF III, made me think.

Do you want another sequel to the novel, even after Winegarnder's ... book. ohwell ????

Of course not written by Winegardtner, but by, let's say, Plawrence or dontommasso. The first proved he can come up with a good plot, renewing, but still like the original movies and novel. The second made some nice dialogues in his "alternative GF III script". And they know every aspect of the GF and it's story inside out...
Posted By: Joe Batters

Re: Another sequel to GF - 08/26/05 07:02 PM

I think, from reading plawrences short little ideas for a book, I believe he really has something there his language mimics Puzo just enough for you to get drawn in like Puzo's writing did....I believe if he puts a lot of time in it and actually made it inot a book, it would blow Winegardners excuse for a Godfatehr prequel/sequel out of the water....I would buy it for sure ANNND be excited about it

GO FOR IT PLAWRENCE I WANT TO READ A DECENT NEW GODFATHER BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
Joe Batters
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET