Home

Essay Topic

Posted By: sonnysgirl

Essay Topic - 10/20/02 10:01 PM

Hey you guys..I need some advice..I have to write an essay for a writing class and I have to compare/contrast two subjects..I want to do something on the GF, preferably the movie...Do any of you have any good suggestions on whom or what i should compare?? Thanks for your help. blush
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: Essay Topic - 10/21/02 10:51 AM

You can compare the live of Vito with that of Michael. The way they died, how they become Don etc.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Essay Topic - 10/21/02 12:16 PM

nice avatar M.M. grin

GoodFella
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Essay Topic - 10/21/02 01:02 PM

I wish I had the internet to use when doing essays and that at School.

Sonnysgirl, I think MM Floors has gave you a good topic to use. Here's another one to consider. Family vs family. The Godfather is really a family film with a Mafia Family aspect too it. Is there anyway you could compare Michaels aspect of the two?
Posted By: Escobar

Re: Essay Topic - 10/22/02 02:59 AM

Maybe you could compare the life Don Vito with the real life Don Joe Bonanno. I've heard their stories are similiar. Or you could write about the way Anthony is similiar to Mike when Mike didn't want to get caught up in the Family business. Hope it helps.

"Hyman Roth always makes money for his partners."-Johnny Ola to Micheal orange
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: Essay Topic - 10/23/02 05:01 PM

Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
nice avatar M.M. grin

GoodFella
I saw this picture and thougt: Wow this is my new avatar.
Posted By: silviodante77

Re: Essay Topic - 10/24/02 12:54 PM

you could contrast the role of the family in the godfather with a more modern film/tv show like the sopranos or goodfellas maybe. or something like that anyway grin
Posted By: Snake Eyes

Re: Essay Topic - 10/24/02 02:37 PM

I wish you luck on your essay writing activities. I think the Vito and Michal thing was a good idea. You could also compare/contrast Sonny With Vincent mabey.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET