Home

Question

Posted By: DON PETERSON

Question - 08/22/02 09:31 PM

I went to get my self a copy of the godfather hah i call myself a fan and havent read the book and when i ordered it they said the hard cover only came in spanish but there was a paperback and there was a 14 dollar and a 7 dollar whats the difference
Posted By: Almammater

Re: Question - 08/22/02 09:38 PM

7 dollars ! grin
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: Question - 08/22/02 09:43 PM

Originally posted by Almammater:
7 dollars ! grin
lol lol lol

FH
Posted By: DON PETERSON

Re: Question - 08/22/02 09:53 PM

i dont get it? ohwell whats the difference between the 14 dollar book and 7 dollar book and i know its a 7 dollar differnece

Re: Question - 08/22/02 10:10 PM

Sorry Don Peterson smile we're just being a couple of wiseguys grin
I really dont know the difference either if both are paperback.You could always ask to look at the difference in the books before you buy! I do know theres a lot of GF books around tho I actually asked this question myself way back and never got to the bottom of it ohwell
I dont recognise your name so welcome to the boards and have fun posting.

FH [Linked Image]
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Question - 08/23/02 01:10 AM

The 14 dollar one has all the pages in it.. grin
Posted By: CharlieLucifer

Re: Question - 08/23/02 09:21 AM

Either one of them is a hardcover and one of them is a paper back... or...

One of them has a large, special introduction and epilogue [the red one]... and the other one just has the story [the black one].

I apologize if this didn't make any sense whatsoever, but I'm quite tired. wink

-Lucky
Posted By: Almammater

Re: Question - 08/23/02 10:24 AM

Take it easy, Don Peterson, it was only a JOKE ! tongue

I have no clue regarding your question. I bought my GF paperback copy many years ago as a used bk for only $4. If you want a copy that will be worth a mountain of bucks in 10 or 20 years from now you gotta find an original printing (=first printing, 1969), and if Puzo dedicated it, it's even better.

Good hunt !

AlmaMmater cool

Re: Question - 08/23/02 03:07 PM

Originally posted by CamillusDon:
The 14 dollar one has all the pages in it.. grin
lol lol lol

FH
Posted By: Daniel Corleone

Re: Question - 08/24/02 02:12 AM

Try looking at book sales, half.com or libraries. Got mine from a library for only 50 cents *the pockebook, at the back it says "Soon to be a major motion picture from Paramount" [Linked Image]

DC
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: Question - 08/24/02 06:54 PM

Maybe the 14 dollar edition has bigger pages, and maybe has some extra documents written in it maybe a special introduction.
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: Question - 08/28/02 12:19 AM

i have the 14 dollar red shiny one...it does have an intro which i havent read yet cus i went str8 to the story but its great, except summa my pages fell out and my cover got bent all in about 1 week frown
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET