Home

Daydream

Posted By: La signora di fucile

Daydream - 05/12/02 04:00 PM

Out of any of the characters, in the entire book, who would you be?
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Daydream - 05/12/02 06:50 PM

oh Boy rolleyes
Posted By: Daniel Corleone

Re: Daydream - 05/12/02 08:53 PM

Originally posted by CamillusDon:
oh Boy rolleyes
hahaha, easy now CamillusDon, your bp is rising again. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Snake

Re: Daydream - 05/12/02 09:11 PM

Originally posted by La signora di fucile:
Out of any of the characters, in the entire book, who would you be?
Welcome, La signora di fucile! I'd have to go with Tom Hagen. He's able to reap the profits without getting his hands too dirty. Plus, if by some chance the Family fell apart, he could still make a living as a lawyer! grin
Posted By: injektilo*

Re: Daydream - 05/13/02 09:38 AM

I would choose Al Neri (Again - Sorry). Quite simple really. He didn't have the pressure/worries of most of the characters. He lived through the whole trilogy, was Michaels right hand man, would have been paid well and lived a good life!

Not many othere characters lived that well. And the price? Well, he just whacked a few pweople from time to time.

And carried Michaels bags!!!!

Re: Daydream - 05/13/02 03:28 PM

Originally posted by Daniel Corleone:
Originally posted by CamillusDon:
[b]oh Boy rolleyes
hahaha, easy now CamillusDon, your bp is rising again. [Linked Image][/b]
Explain to me? Have I ofended anyone?
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: Daydream - 05/13/02 03:44 PM

No, LaSignore de Fusile (I love a screen name that's food related), you haven't offended anyone, except maybe members of the Topic Police.

Anyway, I'd be either Neri, or Vito.

Vito because of his escape as a child, rising to the top from virtually nothing in America, and conducting his life and business with a dignity that none of his sons and few of his associates could match.

Neri because well, basically ditto what injektilo said...I mean, the guy prevailed throughout the trilogy, and did his job well!!

Apple
Posted By: Snake

Re: Daydream - 05/13/02 09:44 PM

No, La signora di fucile, no one was offended. You're new, so I'll fill you in: Camillus Don and Daniel Corleone are only 2 of our many resident comedians. They only post here part-time when they're in between stand-up shows in Vegas! grin

Re: Daydream - 05/14/02 08:41 PM

Oh right, but still, what exactly did I do to gague that reaction?
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: Daydream - 05/14/02 08:52 PM

It was just a 'oh, another one of THOSE questions again', kind of reaction. Don't worry about it, just have fun w/ the board & enjoy being a member. Aside from the occassional rifts, some involving yours truly, it's alotta fun!!

Apple
Posted By: Liz Skywalker

Re: Daydream - 05/15/02 05:09 AM

Hagen. I'd be Tom Hagen. wink tongue cool orange
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET