Home

the last don

Posted By: DonAlx

the last don - 11/29/01 11:24 PM

Hey has anyone seen the last don movie? Ive read reviews about it being really great and other reviews on how it really sucked. Im reading the novel which is great so i wanted to ask the guys i trust on how the movie is, so how are the 2 movies?
Posted By: Liz_85

Re: the last don - 11/30/01 03:43 AM

I really liked the Last Don when they put it on TV. I'd never heard of or seen Jason Gedrick before and I was impressed at how good he was. In some movies you see that are based on books, the characters differ in the films, but not in The Last Don. I think you should watch it if you enjoyed the book.
Posted By: Sonny

Re: the last don - 11/30/01 03:48 AM

I only saw the first movie, so I can't talk about the other. But the one I saw was OK. I didn't think it was outstanding, especially that I thought the book was very good. I just think that it was not as good as the novel (but no movie is so anyway)....but if you've got 3-4 hours to spare, rent the movie, it's not that bad...
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: the last don - 11/30/01 06:10 AM

I thought the movie "Last Don" was far superior to the novel, mainly because of Danny Aiello and Joe Mantegna. The second part wasn't as good.
Posted By: DonAlx

Re: the last don - 11/30/01 09:30 PM

I love the book im not done with it yet but i heard there was a movie so i want to check that out
Posted By: Liz Skywalker

Re: the last don - 12/02/01 10:49 PM

I liked the book. I like the first movie. I loved the second movie. I'm probably one of the only ones who do. wink tongue
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET