Home

help please

Posted By: vheartsyouu

help please - 10/29/07 04:26 AM

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I'm looking for The Godfather novel, but in Italian. I've been trying to search for it, but since I don't speak Italian myself it's kind of hard. I'm buying it as a gift for someone. Any help would be appreciated!
Posted By: YoTonyB

Re: help please - 10/29/07 04:50 AM

Welcome to the forum!

A quick google search turned-up a spanish language copy of the book in the Barnes & Noble bargain section...but the web page was expired and I was only able to view it by looking at Google's cache of the web page.

I imagine an italian language version is out there somewhere. Where can you find one TODAY? I have no idea...but try searching with google using a couple of different keywords and see where it leads you.

Who know...maybe one of our neighbors in the gangsterbb community has a copy they'd be willing to part with!

tony b.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: help please - 10/31/07 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: vheartsyouu
I was wondering if anyone can help me. I'm looking for The Godfather novel, but in Italian. I've been trying to search for it, but since I don't speak Italian myself it's kind of hard. I'm buying it as a gift for someone. Any help would be appreciated!

Ironically I bought an Italian version this summer while visiting Italy. Not that I can read it mind you, but I thought that it would make a nice addition to my GF collection of books.

Try this place : HERDER ROMA

Good Luck!
Posted By: Truzzo100

Re: help please - 11/05/07 05:37 PM

Hi from Italy!

You can find an Italian version of the Godfather's book here :
click here

Don Cardi: Is Cardi your real surname? Because it's mine too \:D
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: help please - 11/09/07 04:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Truzzo100

Don Cardi: Is Cardi your real surname? Because it's mine too \:D

If I told you, I'd have to kill you. ;\) (Just Kidding)

No, it's not.

What part of Italy are you from?
Posted By: Truzzo100

Re: help please - 11/10/07 03:06 PM

I'm from the North Italy. No connections with Mafia \:p
Posted By: whisper

Re: help please - 11/15/07 02:44 PM

Has Venice sunk yet??
Posted By: FrankCostello

Re: help please - 11/16/07 05:16 AM

What's up guys. Just signed up. Wanted to say hello to all you in Italy. Love the book, I have like 5 different versions.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET