Home

Tony is handsom

Posted By: Brwne Byte

Tony is handsom - 07/12/06 07:23 AM

Tony Montana is sooo handsome.It's a shame he had to waste his good looks on crime,he could have been a damn good male modle.They could have called him "Latin Thunder".Whenever I see Al Pacino play Scarface, I gaze at his lovleyness,he is beautiful. blush
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Tony is handsom - 07/12/06 07:54 AM

You know, this wasn't in the movie, but Tony was huge in Thailand. For what, I will allow you to figure out on your own.

Re: Tony is handsom - 07/13/06 07:52 AM

I love Tony Montana.Not that any one cares,but I do.I have a silver dog tag with his face on it. I have the callender,and a poster.And of course I have the film.I am also trying to write a Scarface fanfic.I wonder if anyone knows where I may find a picture of that painting depicting Tony and Elvira on the web?
Posted By: bogey

Re: Tony is handsom - 07/13/06 02:40 PM

That's all well and good, but did you hear about Thailand? PM me for details.

Re: Tony is handsom - 07/14/06 06:43 AM

Sorry guys,but I'm nieve so I'm not so sure what you mean.Was there supposed to have been some sort of Tony Montana (Scarface) uh....X-rated film in Thiland? confused (forgot the spelling!!) eek

Re: Tony is handsom - 07/14/06 08:07 PM

Let's just say some of the Bangcock locals "say hello to his little friend". wink

Re: Tony is handsom - 07/15/06 06:47 AM

That's Beutiful!!! grin
Posted By: Tony ''Scarface'' Montana

Re: Tony is handsom - 10/17/06 10:08 PM

lol...i thought he was supposed to be ugly...that's why he couldn't pull any women...i.e the speech ''In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women''when him and manalolo were discussing about the babes of miami.

Re: Tony is handsom - 10/18/06 04:21 PM

If someone decided to make him ugly, they failed misarably. But I don't really think he was supposed to be ugly. He could look pretty rough if he wanted to, but then he would STILL be hot. When he gets all mad, thats when he's at his hottest.

Re: Tony is handsom - 10/18/06 06:58 PM

You're a little freaky, aren't you?

Re: Tony is handsom - 10/18/06 09:36 PM

[Giggle] I think I am,[giggle] tongue
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET