Home

Just watched Scarface for the 1st time....

Posted By: Debz

Just watched Scarface for the 1st time.... - 04/12/05 04:12 PM

....I recently just bought the 2 Disc Special Edition Scarface DVD smile I had heard a lot about the film but never actually got round to watching it. From what I heard I thought it was going to be very gruesome, gory film to watch and was really surprised to find it hardly gruesome at all! When it finished a bit of disappointment came across me as its not at all what I expected…but then when I thought about the whole film again I thought…WOW! lol eek
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Just watched Scarface for the 1st time.... - 04/12/05 04:29 PM

Glad to hear that you liked it Debz! I usually try my best not to buy a DVD before watching it first just because things I love, others hate and vice versa. In any case though, it's great to have another Scarface fan here on the boards. Give it a couple of more viewings and it'll get better (especially if you try to compare Pacino from this movie to his roles in The Godfather Part I & II)

Re: Just watched Scarface for the 1st time.... - 04/12/05 05:03 PM

Yeah when it finished I just wanted to watch it again!! I think the extras on the 2nd disk were really good aswell. I know I think it has to be one of Al's best performances hands down he was brilliant..when he was on the screen it seemed to be you didnt really notice the other actors! It had some great lines in it aswell. I'll have to watch it a few more times to take it all in I think smile
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Just watched Scarface for the 1st time.... - 04/18/05 01:51 AM

Great to see that u liked the movie. It is a classic. If u have any questions about the movie ask Don Cardi he is a true wiz when it comes to that movie.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Just watched Scarface for the 1st time.... - 04/19/05 09:43 PM

Originally posted by Don Smitty:
Great to see that u liked the movie. It is a classic. If u have any questions about the movie ask Don Cardi he is a true wiz when it comes to that movie.
Actually Don Malta is the real wiz when it comes to Scarface! Only reason that you say that Don Smitty is because I walk around work "talkin lye Tonee Muntana when someone pisses me off mang!" lol

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Just watched Scarface for the 1st time.... - 04/20/05 06:09 AM

lol lol lol
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: Just watched Scarface for the 1st time.... - 04/20/05 02:41 PM

You guys work together? cool
Posted By: Scarface Princess

Re: Just watched Scarface for the 1st time.... - 05/25/05 06:15 PM

I'm really glad you liked the movie. I have to agree with everyone who replyed 2 u. For me every time I watch it I get something new out of it. I love the movie! I can watch Scarface a million times.

Re: Just watched Scarface for the 1st time.... - 05/25/05 09:26 PM

Hey SP, well since I posted that post I think I have seen it another 5-6 times and it's not getting old grin It's brilliant!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET