Home

Scarface / Rush

Posted By: Maple Leafs

Scarface / Rush - 08/08/05 08:04 PM

I always thought that Sosa's bodyguard (the one who motions to him from the window that he is wanted on the phone - sorry i dont know his name), looks identical to Neil Peart, the drummer/lyricist for the rock band RUSH.
I have mentioned this to my friends and i would say they are 50/50.
What do you think?
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Scarface / Rush - 08/08/05 08:07 PM

The character you are referring to (I think) is The Shadow, as he is credited. His name is Mark Margolis, a character actor you'll find in several other films.

Just to make sure, he's the one Tony kills in the car just before he detonates the car bomb.

Re: Scarface / Rush - 08/08/05 08:19 PM

Yes Don Vercetti, he is the one I am referring to. I tried looking for his character name on the website but couldnt find it.

When i was 13/14 years old, without the internet, I thought that Neil Peart acted in the movie! lol
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Scarface / Rush - 08/08/05 08:27 PM

http://imdb.com/name/nm0546797/

Re: Scarface / Rush - 08/08/05 08:40 PM

Thanks DV!
I also remember him now from OZ. He played a character that was injected by another inmate intentionally with HIV.
OZ was an amazing show. It was funny to hear him speak too. cool
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Scarface / Rush - 08/09/05 08:25 AM

Maple Leafs - there was no bigger Rush fan than I was when I was in high school! Moving Pictures got me started, and then the old stuff like 2112, FBN, COS, the first album, and of course FTK -- at that time Xanadu was one of my favorite songs. grin But no, "The Professor" wasn't in the movie... wink

Re: Scarface / Rush - 08/09/05 04:34 PM

Hi J Geoff,

Very cool. I am one of those "obsessive" Rush fans. Always nice to run into a Rush fan, as it seems there are so few.

Moving Pictures is my favourite album by far.
"My uncle has a country place, that no one knows about..." cool
Posted By: Blake

Re: Scarface / Rush - 08/12/05 02:25 AM

I love the episode of Trailer Park Boys with Rush as guest stars.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Scarface / Rush - 09/09/05 09:52 PM

Blake, that episode was hilarious! Ricky kidnapping Alex Lifeson and calling him a male prostitute... lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET