Home

Mansion...

Posted By: T.M.

Mansion... - 03/20/05 11:43 PM

Been looking and even emailed some 1 from Universal Pictures for pictures of the house, house plans, room diagrams, etc... Thanks in advance...

~T.M.~
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Mansion... - 03/21/05 12:39 PM

Here is some info that I found for you that may help you in your searches:

>>It's apparently a real mansion. Though set in Miami, none of the scenes were actually shot in Miami in fear of Cuban protestors. It was mainly shot in Southern California.

via:
http://www.jgeoff.com/scarface/sf_notes.txt

The second home -- seen as Tony's Coral Gables mansion -- has an even more exotic history. The work of Bertram Goodhue, it was conceived in 1906 as a steel and concrete version of a neo-classic Roman villa -- containing one vast bedroom (which various owners would later remodel to suit their whims and needs) -- on a 35-acre plot.

Its original owner was a gentleman named Gillespie, whose other properties ironically included the palace in Havana which Castro later assumed as his headquarters.

Among the features of the estate were an artesian water system which fed a network of lagoons and lakes, one of which boasted an Egyptian barge for private parties, and the world's largest collection of palm trees, many of which were transplanted in the early 1950s to become the "Jungle Ride" at Disneyland.

Previous residents included author Thomas Mann, who entertained such house-guests there as Albert Einstein and Winston Churchill. And when director De Palma staged the wedding of Tony and Elvira on the lavish grounds, he could refer to a previous, equally celebrated ceremony on the same site, in which Charlie Chaplin and Oona O'Neill were united.<<

Don Cardi cool

Re: Mansion... - 03/21/05 07:26 PM

Thank you fine sir for your valueable information... My heart was broken, but i thought it was going to be sets... I'm still after actual Scarface movie props... Statues, "T.M" above the door ways, clothing, guns, office props or items hell basiclly anything i can get my hands on... My initals are "T.M." in real life and this is my favorite movie... Just getting ready to redo my home and wanted to do something crazy like make a smaller version of a Scarface type of villa... Thanks again to all..

~T.M.~
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Mansion... - 03/21/05 11:34 PM

Originally posted by T.M.:
Thank you fine sir for your valueable information... Just getting ready to redo my home and wanted to do something crazy like make a smaller version of a Scarface type of villa... Thanks again to all..

~T.M.~
Your very welcomed! No problem! You should check out MTV Cribs. I understand that MANY of the rappers on there have homes decorated with Scarface paraphanelia and props. Good luck!

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: dontommasino

Re: Mansion... - 03/23/05 10:54 PM

Whose house do you like better?

Frank's or Tony's

I gotta say Frank's. It looks alot more modern than Tony's and that is more of my dream house.

Re: Mansion... - 03/24/05 06:15 PM

Tony's villa is a that neo-roman feel and that is what i love the most... I'm planning on doing some rentovations to my existing home to add that feel abit... But in about a year of so i am going to have a home built and that 1 will be as close to as a Tony home as i can afford... Smaller but yet still ganster...
Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Re: Mansion... - 09/14/05 02:42 AM

I like Tony´s kind of house, maybe someday I would be able to effort some of those... Also to drive around with some lady tiger eek
Not Kitting
FRANKIE PENTANGELI
Posted By: Joe Batters

Re: Mansion... - 09/14/05 10:04 PM

I love the pool and the staircase is wonderful, I thnk that room is like the pinnicle dream house for me and that huge hot tub in the bathroom....WAAWWOOOOOOOOO It's nutss

[Linked Image]
Joe Batters
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Mansion... - 09/14/05 10:29 PM

The tub is in the bedroom.
Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Re: Mansion... - 09/15/05 12:23 AM

I sware I am gonna buy one house with a bathtub in the bedroom!
Posted By: SCARFACE jr

Re: Mansion... - 10/06/05 02:00 AM

um your wron the movie was shot in new york it siad taht in the documentery and i was actually thinkng abotu later on purchasing the mansion and a real gun like tony montanas ill have the miney and i will be able to afford it
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET