Home

Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene?

Posted By: Pablo

Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 03/10/05 12:13 AM

Favourite Montana suit? Which Scene?

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 03/10/05 05:41 PM

Gotta be the White Suit, when Tony goes to Franks place to speak with Elvira by the pool. What does everyone think?
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 03/10/05 05:55 PM

Don't know, I'd have to watch the movie again and really pay attention, but off the top of my head, I liked the blue suit he had when he got shot at the Babylon club and then went to Frank's to kill him. I also liked the black suit he wore at the end of the movie. Again, I'd have to watch it again to be 100% sure
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 03/10/05 11:01 PM

The Black Suit is my favorite!

Don Cardi cool

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 03/10/05 11:20 PM

The Black suit at the end of the movie is sharp! wonder how many holes he had in it by the time he was shot off the balcony. He seemed to stand there forever just taking bullet after bullet!!!!!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 03/11/05 01:12 PM

Im going with the Black Suit as well smile
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 03/12/05 01:30 AM

The black suit was cool, especially with the red-tie he wears with it before his return at the Miami estate.
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 03/14/05 08:28 PM

it's not a suit but the shirt he had when he
killed hector was cool.
Posted By: Sonny Forelli

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 03/15/05 03:27 AM

Originally posted by don vencent:
the shirt he had when he
killed hector was cool.
agreed, i liked the blue one too
Posted By: Vito The Godfather

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 04/26/05 02:54 PM

Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
The black suit was cool, especially with the red-tie he wears with it before his return at the Miami estate.
Any pictures of this ?
Posted By: Debz

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 04/26/05 05:57 PM

I liked the suit he was wearing at the dinner table/bad guy scene that was hot!

[Linked Image] <---I also think that shirt was cool smile and I want that chair!

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 04/27/05 12:46 AM

Originally posted by Vito The Godfather:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
[b] The black suit was cool, especially with the red-tie he wears with it before his return at the Miami estate.
Any pictures of this ? [/b]
I searched and searched, but couldn't find any. If you really want to see it, just check out the New York scenes... It's the same exactly suit he wears at the end, only he has a pure red tie on. He also has the tie on in Miami, up until the poin where he turns the speaker phone on, and he can be seen removing it.

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 04/27/05 06:33 AM

Originally posted by Debz:
I liked the suit he was wearing at the dinner table/bad guy scene that was hot!

[Linked Image] <---I also think that shirt was cool smile and I want that chair!
Yea, I also think that shirt was cool..It's a nice one. Well lately I've been thinking of what to wear on a banquet I will be attending soon in mid-May. If you don't mind, could you asnwer these few questions. Like, Do you have any recommendations ? I wanna wear a navy-dark Blue suit, but don't know yet what shirt and tie color would fit that. Do you have any ideas ?

Thanks in advance! cool

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 04/27/05 09:41 AM

[b] I liked the suit he was wearing at the dinner table/bad guy scene that was hot!

Yea, I also think that shirt was cool..It's a nice one. Well lately I've been thinking of what to wear on a banquet I will be attending soon in mid-May. If you don't mind, could you asnwer these few questions. Like, Do you have any recommendations ? I wanna wear a navy-dark Blue suit, but don't know yet what shirt and tie color would fit that. Do you have any ideas ?

Thanks in advance! cool [/b]
Chu can go two wayz mang! A lighter blue shirt wit a tie dat has boat da light blue color from da shirt and da navy blue color from da suit. Personaly mang I would go wit da monotone look. A navy blue shirt wit a navy blue tie mang! Dat is a cool gangster look if dat is wha chu are looking for mang!

Don Cardi cool

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 04/27/05 01:51 PM

Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b]
[b] I liked the suit he was wearing at the dinner table/bad guy scene that was hot!

Thanks in advance! cool [/b]
Chu can go two wayz mang! A lighter blue shirt wit a tie dat has boat da light blue color from da shirt and da navy blue color from da suit. Personaly mang I would go wit da monotone look. A navy blue shirt wit a navy blue tie mang! Dat is a cool gangster look if dat is wha chu are looking for mang!

Don Cardi cool [/b]
And chico, jou sure a shirt an' tie same color as tha suit would fit well, mang?! grin

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 04/27/05 09:16 PM

Don Cardi cool
Sam Rothstein style, huh? grin

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 04/28/05 09:04 PM

Do you have any recommendations ? I wanna wear a navy-dark Blue suit, but don't know yet what shirt and tie color would fit that. Do you have any ideas ?

Thanks in advance! cool
Navy suit - sounds nice grin how about just a simple white shirt and a navy tie the same colour as the suit?? That would look classy smile
Posted By: Bubblehead

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 04/28/05 09:21 PM

it isn't a suit, BUT when he goes to do the first drug transaction after getting out, the orange shirt with the palm trees. I have a matching dress.

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 04/29/05 01:30 AM

Originally posted by Bubblehead:
it isn't a suit, BUT when he goes to do the first drug transaction after getting out, the orange shirt with the palm trees. I have a matching dress.
Chu ga da Yayo too mang? wink

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Bubblehead

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 04/30/05 04:03 AM

[b] it isn't a suit, BUT when he goes to do the first drug transaction after getting out, the orange shirt with the palm trees. I have a matching dress.
Chu ga da Yayo too mang? wink

Don Cardi cool [/b]
QUIT FOCKING AROUND HECTOR! That has to be one of my favorite scenes.

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 05/02/05 02:48 AM

QUIT FOCKING AROUND HECTOR! That has to be one of my favorite scenes.
"How wood chu kno, bubblehead? Chu ever do nuting sides get chore hair fix and powda chore nose! Chu ga nutin to do wit chore life, das wha. Why dunt chu get a yob, chu kno? Be a nurse, work wit bline kiz, lepors!" lol wink

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 05/02/05 04:27 AM

"Hey Manny, look at dat pelican. C'mon pelican!" lol

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 05/02/05 05:44 PM

Lol that always makes me laugh!! lol
Posted By: Scarface.1

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 05/08/05 01:13 AM

Probably the one in the scene where he manny kills Frank or the black one in the last scene (minus the blood all over it)
Posted By: Scarface Princess

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 06/01/05 03:33 PM

My favorite suit is the White Suit were he goes to talk to Elvira by the pool. But my favorite shirt on him would have to be at the end in a black shirt! He looks so good there!
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 06/01/05 07:41 PM

yeah I said the same thing up top^^
Posted By: Aziatic

Re: Favourite Montana Suit? Which scene? - 06/05/05 11:46 AM

Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
"Hey Manny, look at dat pelican. C'mon pelican!" lol
Fly pelican! lol
Tony Montana was a funny guy tongue grin
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET