Home

What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better?

Posted By: NYC Goodfella

What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/07/05 12:25 AM

Could Scarface have been a better movie?What do you think woul have been more intresting if included in this movie?

I myself am baffled by this question. confused

NYC Goodfella cool
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/07/05 09:50 PM

I think if we seen more of his background,that would be interesting smile
Posted By: Debra

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/08/05 09:05 PM

Originally posted by DE NIRO:
I think if we seen more of his background,that would be interesting smile
Yeah,I would like to see him eat octopus 3 times a day! lol
Posted By: Sonny Forelli

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/09/05 12:39 PM

Some of the deleted scenes should have been kept, such as when Tony tells angel that there isnt any God but angel tells tony it brings him good luck. Ironically Angel ends up dead moments later.

Tonys death should have been done differently too. The only part out of the entire movie that i didnt enjoy was him being shot in the back by a guy we didnt see for more then a minute, previous to tonys death
Posted By: don vencent

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/09/05 02:23 PM

he could have killed more guys at the end before
he died and we need to see what kind of drug dealer was he
but other then that the movie was good.
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/11/05 01:57 AM

Good question NYC Goodfella. I think it could have been a bit better if they had shown some of Tony's childhood. Besides that I don;t see how u can make it that much better.
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/11/05 05:10 AM

Originally posted by don vencent:
he could have killed more guys at the end before
he died and we need to see what kind of drug dealer was he
but other then that the movie was good.
What do you mean, see what kind of drug dealer he was? He dealed in cocaine, which wa sin high demand in the 80's.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/15/05 11:55 PM

Originally posted by Sonny Forelli:
Tonys death should have been done differently too. The only part out of the entire movie that i didnt enjoy was him being shot in the back by a guy we didnt see for more then a minute, previous to tonys death
I think that by having Tony killed that way, by that character, made his death more interesting! Here he was being shot at by an army of hit men, and they couldn't take him out. Instead he basically takes a majority of them out himself. Then it takes only guy, a professional who is calm, cool and collective, to take Tony out! In retrospect I believe that the whole raid on Tony's house was orchestrated that an army of men would come at him from the front, pull him into a gun battle, and all the while the best hitman of the whole crew would be the insurance, the ace in the hole, sneaking up from behind in case the army of hitman could not take Tony out. It worked. I think that the ending was perfectly written. I would not have enjoyed it if the team of hitman would have been the ones to kill Tony. It would have taken away from what Tony's character was really all about.

"Chu Whores!" "I take chu all to hell!"

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Fame

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/16/05 03:50 PM

Scarface is perfect. Every scene is art,and theres no reason to add anything.

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/16/05 10:25 PM

to Don Cardi:
I agree that he shouldnt have been killed by the army of hitman, but "the skull" character should have been a little mor... developed dont you think, so at leats we feel some hatred towards the guy
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/16/05 11:52 PM

Originally posted by Sonny Forelli:
to Don Cardi:
I agree that he shouldnt have been killed by the army of hitman, but "the skull" character should have been a little mor... developed dont you think, so at leats we feel some hatred towards the guy
Sonny, the way that I see it that it was intentionally done that way by the director/writer of the film. It makes the "Skull" a mysterious fellow that you know nothing about, except that he is a perfectionist when it comes to killing someone. All you are left with in regards to the "Skull" is that he is a stone cold killer. A no feeling faceless character that is never personalized in the movie. You are never allowed to see into what he really is and get closer to him! That, I think, is what makes him an intruiging character!

Don Cardi cool

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/17/05 12:39 AM

I didnt find him intriguing at all. He was funny looking and it appeared as if the character is mocking the "Terminator" movies with the leather jacket, big glasses. I would have enjoyed it more if Tony had been betrayed by someone he cared about. but i guess to each his own.
Posted By: Henne Montana

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/18/05 11:03 AM

why did the skull wear sunglasses.. makes him look really not proffesional
Posted By: Bubblehead

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 03/19/05 12:32 AM

I think they should have elaborated how he came up in the drug business. Instead of just going to the clips of him spending the money, show us how he made it.
Posted By: Darulerric

Re: What could have been Added or deleted from the movie to make it better? - 04/07/05 09:10 PM

more of Tony before he came to America and get rid of those stupid scenes when tony is with elvira alone, like when they are outside talkin by the pool, i always fall asleep during this part or i skip to the next scene
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET