Home

Poor Chi-Chi...

Posted By: AllEyesOnChris

Poor Chi-Chi... - 09/13/04 06:40 AM

Had Tony not been so coked, he could have put his stirring conversation with lifeless Gina aside for a moment to let Chi-Chi into his office instead of just watching dumbfounded as he gets swiss-cheesed. By the way, couldn't Chi-Chi have just shot the lock? I realize he was in panic, but still... confused
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Poor Chi-Chi... - 09/13/04 02:16 PM

Yeah I've always thought he could have shot the lock, but you usually like a locked door between you & your persuer (even if they too can shoot the lock). In any case it wouldn't have mattered, Tony & Chi Chi both still would have died.
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Poor Chi-Chi... - 09/13/04 08:45 PM

think chi-chi whould got the skull

Re: Poor Chi-Chi... - 09/14/04 07:26 PM

What?

Re: Poor Chi-Chi... - 09/14/04 07:56 PM

the skull the guy who killd tony in the end of scarface.
Posted By: scarfacelondon

Re: Poor Chi-Chi... - 09/17/04 12:33 PM

No, the skull would have been too good for Chi Chi.

Just for fun how about this :

Chi Chi shoots the door, enters and both Tony and Chi Chi hears helicopter, they look out of the window it is manny(i don't know how), all of them get into the helicopter like matrix 1 (Morpheous rescue) and went to kill sosa. Then Tony becomes ultimate gangster.

Re: Poor Chi-Chi... - 09/17/04 06:43 PM

Perhaps Manny's death was faked, so Gina wouldn't interfere with him and Tony moving the operation to Bolivia, where they would take over Sosa's empire. A guy can dream, can't he? lol

Re: Poor Chi-Chi... - 09/22/04 04:47 PM

thats funny
Posted By: da_bad_guy

Re: Poor Chi-Chi... - 09/26/04 02:14 PM

if Tony let Chi-Chi in the room then we wouldn't have had the famous " say hello...." scene but Chi-Chi couldv'e still killed the guy with the sun glasses and Tony may have lived ,so what's more important? hmmmm ........
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET