Home

My Idea for a Sequel

Posted By: Patrick

My Idea for a Sequel - 07/13/04 08:34 PM

You may not understand this if you haven't read the book. I think 'The Return of SF' should definetly be HALF of the movie, but I think it could take a Godfather II approach. Why don't we show a younger Tony and Manny in Cuba during the Revolution and then start showing Tony's kids on their way to the US? That'd be awesome. The ending scene could be an archive shot of Tony talking to the officers and then it could show Michele Pheifer realizing that the 'bad' twin was the one that survived. -Pat
Posted By: Patches

Re: My Idea for a Sequel - 07/13/04 08:56 PM

Yeah, that background is kinda in the book Scarface (1983). Pretty kewl Pat! wink
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: My Idea for a Sequel - 07/15/04 04:56 PM

I always dreamed of a prequel for the movie ending with the opening scene in the original with Tony getting questioned by the customer guy, and having him say, "So what do you call yourself? Huh, como se llama?" And then have Tony answer, Antonio Montana (and have Montana echo while a smile comes across Tony's face & they freeze the frame).
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: My Idea for a Sequel - 07/28/04 12:18 AM

Originally posted by Patrick:
You may not understand this if you haven't read the book. I think 'The Return of SF' should definetly be HALF of the movie, but I think it could take a Godfather II approach. Why don't we show a younger Tony and Manny in Cuba during the Revolution and then start showing Tony's kids on their way to the US? That'd be awesome. The ending scene could be an archive shot of Tony talking to the officers and then it could show Michele Pheifer realizing that the 'bad' twin was the one that survived. -Pat
Patrick,

In the future when you post an ending to a book or something important in the storyline, PLEASE post SPOILERS! I finished about two thirds of the book and then I go an read your post and you reveal the ending. Thanks a lot! : mad

By the way, if you read the book SCARFACE it covers Tony and Manny in Cuba.

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Patrick

Re: My Idea for a Sequel - 07/28/04 02:45 AM

Sorry DC. frown I've been trying to find that book, but it's OOP. I rarely buy things online either. -Pat
Posted By: Patches

Re: My Idea for a Sequel - 07/28/04 03:50 PM

Pat, you should buy it online. I got a copy for really cheap!
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: My Idea for a Sequel - 08/20/04 01:18 AM

its worth buyin online ive read it like 3 times now and i hate to read
Posted By: Raulito

Re: My Idea for a Sequel - 08/20/04 04:00 AM

I got kinda bored of it.
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: My Idea for a Sequel - 08/20/04 04:57 AM

i think it helps clear up alot of stuff the movie keeps out of the loop- the scar and what he ment by " you shoulda seen the other kid couldnt recognize him"
Posted By: Scarface Zombie

Re: My Idea for a Sequel - 08/26/04 10:55 PM

I have not read the books but I came up with an idea just like yours. I am buying film equipment soon and I plan on making my very own Scarface Prequille. It is gona be just like Pat said, Tony and Manny in Cuba. There time in the army, what happened to Tony's dad, why does Tony hate Columbians...and most importantly the fight when he got the scar.
Posted By: don vencent

Re: My Idea for a Sequel - 08/27/04 05:31 PM

Originally posted by Irishman12:
I always dreamed of a prequel for the movie ending with the opening scene in the original with Tony getting questioned by the customer guy, and having him say, "So what do you call yourself? Huh, como se llama?" And then have Tony answer, Antonio Montana (and have Montana echo while a smile comes across Tony's face & they freeze the frame).
yeah I was thinking about that to
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET