Home

80's Scarface style suit

Posted By: Don Romano

80's Scarface style suit - 04/09/04 03:41 PM

hey all, does anyone here know where i can find a 80's style suit like in Scarface? here are the links of what kind of suit im talking about:

Manny:
http://www.electricartists.com/scarface/images/033.jpg
or
Tony:
http://www.electricartists.com/scarface/images/042.jpg
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/09/04 03:43 PM

For the longest time I wanted that suit of Tony. I actually considered getting it to wear for my prom, but then realized how retarded i would be if I did. But no, I dont know where you can find them.

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/09/04 03:44 PM

ya thinking of how retarded i will look, but i still want to find where i can find one of those suits...
Posted By: plawrence

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/10/04 02:45 PM

If you live in New York City, there are a couple of vintage clothing shops in the East Village. One I know of on St. Marks Place, and another on First Avenue, around 12th Street.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/11/04 02:56 AM

Hmm...there has got to be at least one good retro store in your mall...I think it's an essential for each mall if I'm not mistaken. grin
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/11/04 03:00 AM

Originally posted by raggingbull2003:
I actually considered getting it to wear for my prom, but then realized how retarded i would be
Hell, I would have worn one, if I had gone to the prom. Retarded? tongue
Posted By: Double-J

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/11/04 04:08 AM

Prom was the most exciting night of my life, I'm very glad I went. I wasn't even planning on going. I'd love to go again grin
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/11/04 08:33 PM

I'm sure you could just get a white suit, and get a colored dress shirt like that and flair out the color. Dont for get the pocket cloth and number one rule of 80s suits: dont wear socks. wink
Posted By: Patches

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/12/04 12:42 AM

My brother was going to get a suit like that to go to prom-we were going to introduce ourselves as Tony and Gina sadly-he is too old to go. frown

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/13/04 12:46 AM

Can you ask your brother where was he gonna find taht suit please, maybe he knows? I tryed to look for some identical suits but i couldnt find some, and are you sure that vintage store might have some identical suit?
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/13/04 01:19 AM

I would look at costume shops and possibally consignment stores. Or you can always improvise, like long_lost_corleone suggested.
Posted By: Patches

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/13/04 01:54 AM

His was my uncle's he had in the closet-but I've seen them in like the Salvation Army.
Posted By: Dynamike

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/14/04 03:27 AM

I would definately try some thrift stores first. I also searched "70's suit" on Google and found this funny site.

http://www.pimpdaddy.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/14/04 11:18 PM

alright thank you all, i wonder if someone ever found one of those suits. and thats one funny site u found there, pimpdaddy hehehe
Posted By: kasanova

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/16/04 06:43 PM

^^^^^^^^^

Oh yeah Romano hows ur quest to get into a family goin?

If ur interested i know sum triad pimps who wud jus love to meet ur aquaintance lmao lol tongue

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/17/04 11:00 PM

what the fuck is your problem you fucking dumbass, you think you fucking funny just coming and saying that, it was a fuckin misundertanding that hapened in that thread and it all changed by now,evrybody knows it, so now you gonna shut up and become a dumbass in someone's else thread..
Posted By: kasanova

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/18/04 06:07 PM

Easy Romano

Me was only jokin mang, seems ur a bit too touchy on that subject lol

Im sorry for offending u if u were

Also this board is a mature and pleaseant one which does not need ur unnessecary profanity smile

So chill mang rolleyes
Posted By: Scarface.1

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/21/04 08:24 PM

Yea i would of also worn it to my prom why look retarded? the suit its just so stylish

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 04/22/04 11:10 PM

Originally posted by kasanova:
Easy Romano

Me was only jokin mang, seems ur a bit too touchy on that subject lol

Im sorry for offending u if u were

Also this board is a mature and pleaseant one which does not need ur unnessecary profanity smile

So chill mang rolleyes
i forgot to edit my post, but kasanova, me always joking 2. lol. its just i dont want people coming back to that subject, it was a misunderstanding
Posted By: Scarface.1

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 05/18/04 03:14 PM

You asked how to get into a family. lol
Posted By: Alphonse Capone

Re: 80's Scarface style suit - 05/26/04 10:42 PM

Actually i understood, he wanted to know how people joined a Family.... i think.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET