Home

What happened to Tony's Holdings?

Posted By: Don Cardi

What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/14/04 02:32 AM

I hate to see this thread or the Godfather trilogy thread go without any posts for several or more days, so I am going to post this question to you guys and gals : After Tony was killed, what do you think happened to ALL of his money he laundered in those banks, all of the buildings and businesses that he owned? Montana Realty, etc. ?

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: angiez23

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/14/04 02:49 AM

i guess the money, goes for elvira his wife, his mother, and some for the goverment, because they know about tony´s buiness so maybe they try to investigate that, and keeping the money, for be dirty and for the tax stuff, and also manny his partner die too, so, this money don´t have others legal owners.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/14/04 04:32 AM

According to "The Return of SF," Tony's mom actually refused to take the money. -Pat
Posted By: angiez23

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/14/04 04:35 AM

really? well ,i don´t have the book now, but i guess is truth, she never was agreed with tony´s buiness, and never accept money from him.
Posted By: DannyMontana

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/16/04 04:24 AM

The Return of SF is unauthorized and has no rights to the actual Scarface novel and movie.
Tony's mom probably would have refused it, but, all of his money would have probably been given to Uncle Sam because they would find out that it was all drug money.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/17/04 06:17 PM

I know the Return of SF is a book, but what is it about? Does it pick up where Tony dies? If so, where does it go from there?
Posted By: That Moltisanti kid

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/17/04 09:10 PM

no disrespect don cardi, but haven't you got other things to think about rolleyes

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/17/04 11:22 PM

Originally posted by That Moltisanti kid:
no disrespect don cardi, but haven't you got other things to think about rolleyes
It's something a lot of us think about. It's a question all die hard Scarface fans want to know. Hopefully some kind've sequel will be made and we'll all know the outcome of Tony's money. -Pat
Posted By: That Moltisanti kid

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/17/04 11:33 PM

who cares, i LOVE scarface but i dont think about it all day. Want my advice kid get a girl it's great wink

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/18/04 02:25 AM

Originally posted by Patrick:
Hopefully some kind've sequel will be made and we'll all know the outcome of Tony's money. -Pat
I hope that they don't make a sequel. I think it would suck & what would the story be about? Tony's dead, so where can you go from there. Plus it's been 20 years since Scarface, so it'd suck even more b/c it's been so long. If they wanna make a mini-series on USA as like a prequel, that's fine. Just no sequel, please!

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/18/04 03:20 AM

Just read "The Return of SF" my friend...-Pat

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/18/04 04:00 AM

Originally posted by Patrick:
Just read "The Return of SF" my friend...-Pat
Again, I ask my questions, what is it about? Does it pick up where Tony dies? If so, where does it go from there?
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/23/08 07:58 AM

I thought this is a good relic from waaaaaay back in 2001... a simpler time
Posted By: Brwne Byte

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 02/25/08 10:10 PM

The holdings are in my closet.

Kidding. I suppose the police took them back, but I really don't know!
Posted By: MafiosoTiger

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 03/11/08 10:37 PM

I think Uncle Sam took it all. I was wondering that myself until I read the comic "Scarred For Life". I know that's not canon, but it makes sense.
Posted By: whisper

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 06/22/08 06:13 PM

I reckon Sosa's men would have grabbed whatever loose cash they could find. As for royalties and shit, the stuff on the books, would have gone to Elvie and the rest, snatched up.

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 06/22/08 06:15 PM

good point
Posted By: MiniMafiaBoss

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 06/26/08 05:55 AM

After Tony got whacked, any loose drugs, guns and money would go Sosa's way, while the government would seize the rest.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 06/28/08 06:26 AM

I'm sure he had a Will and a good lawyer. whistle

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 07/10/08 12:27 PM

No, I think Whisp got it right
Posted By: dontommasino

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 09/05/08 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By: whisper
I reckon Sosa's men would have grabbed whatever loose cash they could find. As for royalties and shit, the stuff on the books, would have gone to Elvie and the rest, snatched up.

Somehow I don't think Sosa's men were hanging around Montana Mansion too long. Crockett, Tubbs, Switek, Zito, Trudy and Gina were probably on their way.
Posted By: Wacko

Re: What happened to Tony's Holdings? - 11/21/08 08:58 PM

The government prolly seized a majority of it..whatever they knew, anyways.

Gina's dead, and so is all of Tony's guys. I can see Elvira tryna take a little something. I don't think his mom would want anything to do with it.

Sosa and the hitmen prolly took whatever wasn't nailed down inside the house.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET