Home

Miami

Posted By: Blackie

Miami - 08/25/09 10:53 PM

When i went down to miami to respond to a sheet metal worker's union meeting down there cuz we have the highest wages 21 to 60 an hour and they got about 13 by the hour and chicago is 16.50 and so on well anyways i visited a scarface themed restaraunt nobody was in there just me and my friend keaon i mean it was empty
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Miami - 08/25/09 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackie
When i went down to miami to respond to a sheet metal worker's union meeting down there cuz we have the highest wages 21 to 60 an hour and they got about 13 by the hour and chicago is 16.50 . . . .

Florida is a "right to work" state. I was Teamster for 25 years and a business agent for 7. Not a single union has ever made serious inroads down there and I doubt one ever will. Too many "Old Boys" and "Bubbas" down there. Too corrupt.

I love your Union mentality, though!

Re: Miami - 08/25/09 11:02 PM

My union has the biggest pension fund besides local 665 automotive employees at sfo airport 5,000 members i don't think any union is corrupt anymore even afl cio employers are corrupt though and the meeting was just a meetin i used to be an organizer but my main goal is official i want to be a full time union delegate not a numbers guy at fuckin anderson, rowe, and buckley incorporated mechanical contractors sheesh i mean darin sheridan is a cool guy though

Re: Miami - 08/25/09 11:03 PM

oh and don't even mention hoffa jr. plz everybody's sellin those damn pictures at val's across the street sheesh fuck that nobody embezzles anymore!!!!!

Re: Miami - 08/25/09 11:04 PM

A few people strong arm still but thats it and it says so in the contracts we just finished up the one for 2009 in june i guess those 2,000 comissions and the picket programs have a slight chance of corruption and maybe price fixing on the fees but thats because w have such good salaries we dont even notice it
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Miami - 08/25/09 11:12 PM

When I mentioned corruption, I meant the Florida politicians, not the union guys. They're the main reason the unions never made it down there. "Big Sugar" doesn't want them in the state. They've been paying off the redneck politicians down there for years.

Re: Miami - 08/25/09 11:12 PM

oh yah and we have only 165 employees so thats tellin you sumthin

Re: Miami - 08/25/09 11:13 PM

scarface was a cool mafia guy
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Miami - 08/26/09 01:48 AM

Was Tony a union guy? confused
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Miami - 08/28/09 01:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Was Tony a union guy? confused

Absolutely! He was the President of the ACLU.......

American Cocaine Lovers Union.

Re: Miami - 08/28/09 02:05 AM

i think i am gonna throw up in my girl's lap....
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Miami - 08/28/09 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackie
i think i am gonna throw up in my girl's lap....

Hey! Whatever floats your boat!
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Miami - 08/28/09 08:04 PM

Whatever trips your trigger.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET