This is funny - 02/13/07 09:12 AM

Try checking this IMDB Thread out.. kinda Pathetic, but funny though

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086250/board/flat/59495306
Posted By: manicmontana

Re: This is funny - 02/13/07 10:39 PM

idiot..thats what he is
Posted By: Brwne Byte

Re: This is funny - 02/14/07 04:20 AM

Oh my gawd, I've been looking at that! Can you believe how many replies he got? All these people are just ridiculing(sp) him, poor guy
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: This is funny - 02/14/07 04:26 AM

That kid's not even old enough to shave. Elvira would eat him alive.
Posted By: Antihero

Re: This is funny - 02/14/07 07:33 AM

Yes it truly is sad. What i dont get, is why he keeps posting the picture. This isent the first time he posted it. He´s parents must really hate him.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: This is funny - 02/14/07 08:55 AM

Funny? No.

Sad? Very much so - if only for all the pathetic people who crawled out of the woodwork so they could bash this kid. I can't remember when I've seen such hateful nastiness from a bunch of folks whose sole reason for being seems to be to tear someone down so they can feel superior.

This is what a lot of the IMDb has become (many of the discussion boards, I mean). It's pitiful.

Whatever happened to the phrase, "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything"?

Signor V.

Re: This is funny - 02/14/07 09:52 AM

I agree. I did not mean anything mean by posting this thread, just thougt this kid was funny, no hate there..

Re: This is funny - 02/14/07 10:05 AM

But if you read all of the thread (i´v got to must spare time indeed) you will notice that this boy actully is pretty good at defending him self.
Posted By: DonPacino

Re: This is funny - 02/17/07 09:44 AM

IMDB can be so rude

Re: This is funny - 02/19/07 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
Funny? No.

Sad? Very much so - if only for all the pathetic people who crawled out of the woodwork so they could bash this kid. I can't remember when I've seen such hateful nastiness from a bunch of folks whose sole reason for being seems to be to tear someone down so they can feel superior.

This is what a lot of the IMDb has become (many of the discussion boards, I mean). It's pitiful.

Whatever happened to the phrase, "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything"?

Signor V.

I so agree! I hate flames. Why would a person tell someone to go die on a stupid thred? What do they get out of it?

I have learned that on the Scarface message board,(on th IMDB) people can be so idiotic, it's unreal
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: This is funny - 02/19/07 05:30 PM

Wow, there are some really hateful people out there. I use that site to look up movie titles, etc...but I'd never read the posts.

It's so easy to be a tough guy when you're nameless and faceless hiding behind a computer screen.
Posted By: DonPacino

Re: This is funny - 02/19/07 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

It's so easy to be a tough guy when you're nameless and faceless hiding behind a computer screen.

Yea good point PB. I hate the way they just say things without a reason and no explanation.

Re: This is funny - 02/19/07 05:52 PM

I think you people are forgetting something here. This kid was for one, pretty stupid to post that pic in the first place. For second, if you read how he is responding, i dont really feel so sorry for him. Anyone should know that on the internet, there is thousands of idiotic people, who´s just bitching and yelling. This kid is 23, and i would say that he should be old enough to defend him self. I dont think he´s gonna commit suicide, or anything, just becourse some jerk off´s are bored...
What i´m trying to say is, that it dosent really mathers. Nobodys getting hurt, and if they are, maybee they learn a lesson...

Re: This is funny - 02/20/07 08:36 PM

No one deserves to be put down like that, even if they do post a stupid picture. People should be able to post anything they want, as long as it's not harmful to anyone. He only posted a pic of himself on the board, and just because he doesn't look like Tony Montana, people start jumping him.

That's what is stupid. As far as defending yourself, I say if you don't like it, don't look at it.
Posted By: fluentone

Re: This is funny - 02/21/07 03:53 AM

yeah i had aready seen this pic on the net earlier.I reckon this guy is a bit of a weirdo.

Re: This is funny - 05/19/07 01:44 AM

I just don't understand what all the fuss is about. And to this very second, they are still posting in that thred.
Posted By: Tony_Montana626

Re: This is funny - 07/26/07 01:48 AM

Dude I don't want to regester there send me the picture from there with image shack or tinypic.
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: This is funny - 08/05/07 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Montana626
Dude I don't want to regester there send me the picture from there with image shack or tinypic.

Posted By: Speedy

Re: This is funny - 09/23/07 02:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Antihero
Try checking this IMDB Thread out.. kinda Pathetic, but funny though

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086250/board/flat/59495306

What was this thread about? The administrators already deleted all messages.

Re: This is funny - 10/16/07 02:24 AM

Quote:
What was this thread about? The administrators already deleted all messages.

It's about bloody time.
Posted By: OneMore

Re: This is funny - 03/06/08 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Zadjali
 Originally Posted By: Tony_Montana626

Ha ha Funny pic
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: This is funny - 03/06/08 07:04 PM

Some let's say, interesting photoshopping going on there. Good picture.
Posted By: don_montana

Re: This is funny - 08/05/08 08:49 AM

haha nice
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET