Home

Did someone tape Al on Bravo?

Posted By: JustMe

Did someone tape Al on Bravo? - 10/05/06 11:24 AM

I mean "Inside the Actor's studio". Or did someone watch it at least?
Posted By: goombah

Re: Did someone tape Al on Bravo? - 10/05/06 12:32 PM

I watched most of it. I never realized how seriously he takes his work. Don't fret if you missed it - A&E reruns that show to death. I missed the beginning, so I'm curious to see his "Godfather" comments. Al did have a lengthy discussion about "Heat" and the DeNiro scene, as I know would interest you, Just Me, based upon your avatar.

Re: Did someone tape Al on Bravo? - 10/05/06 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by goombah:
I watched most of it. I never realized how seriously he takes his work. Don't fret if you missed it - A&E reruns that show to death. I missed the beginning, so I'm curious to see his "Godfather" comments. Al did have a lengthy discussion about "Heat" and the DeNiro scene, as I know would interest you, Just Me, based upon your avatar.
Sure it will. Actually I have no chance to watch it, cuz I have none of these channels. I just had a feeble hope that someone here recorded it by chance, and would be kind enough to share it with the world through ed2k system, or Ape, or anything like that.
Oh well... I know I'm too romantic.
Posted By: goombah

Re: Did someone tape Al on Bravo? - 10/05/06 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
[quote]Originally posted by goombah:
[b] I watched most of it. I never realized how seriously he takes his work. Don't fret if you missed it - A&E reruns that show to death. I missed the beginning, so I'm curious to see his "Godfather" comments. Al did have a lengthy discussion about "Heat" and the DeNiro scene, as I know would interest you, Just Me, based upon your avatar.
Sure it will. Actually I have no chance to watch it, cuz I have none of these channels. I just had a feeble hope that someone here recorded it by chance, and would be kind enough to share it with the world through ed2k system, or Ape, or anything like that.
Oh well... I know I'm too romantic. [/b][/quote]I can DVR it and then figure out a way to get it to you if it is possible.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Did someone tape Al on Bravo? - 10/05/06 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
[quote]Originally posted by goombah:
[b] I watched most of it. I never realized how seriously he takes his work. Don't fret if you missed it - A&E reruns that show to death. I missed the beginning, so I'm curious to see his "Godfather" comments. Al did have a lengthy discussion about "Heat" and the DeNiro scene, as I know would interest you, Just Me, based upon your avatar.
Oh well... I know I'm too romantic. [/b][/quote]Sounds like a job for our Godfather.

Re: Did someone tape Al on Bravo? - 10/06/06 10:48 AM

Who ever does that - I shall be grateful to him beyond measure.

Re: Did someone tape Al on Bravo? - 10/06/06 11:06 AM

Why, oh why can't I delete the accidentally doubled post?
Posted By: Brwne Byte

Re: Did someone tape Al on Bravo? - 10/07/06 11:26 PM

I do that all the time. It is very annoying.

Re: Did someone tape Al on Bravo? - 11/04/06 02:20 PM

Bravo will be repeating Al's interview on "Inside the Actor's Studio," this Sunday, November 5th at 9:30 a.m., in addition to other dates and times throughout the month. Please go to http://www.bravotv.com for details.
And if someone would find it convenient to record... But then how to send it? Okay, anyway, I've told ya.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET