Home

Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa?

Posted By: Don Vercetti

Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 12:27 AM

I doubt it's true but if it is, someone hold a sword so I can impale myself.

Socialite Paris Hilton has reportedly been asked to play celebrated humanitarian Mother Teresa in a movie biopic. Indian director T. Rajeevnath has contacted the hotel heiress about taking the lead role in his new film, which will chronicle the late nun's life. He tells MTV.co.uk, "My agents in California have contacted Paris Hilton. Although there are several actresses willing to play the role of Mother Teresa, the most widely respected and loved person, the history of the actress who is finally chosen for the role would have to be analyzed thoroughly before she is chosen."
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 12:29 AM

What a joke,she would stuggle to play herself in a movie
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 12:52 AM

Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 01:26 AM

Wouldn't they want an actress to play the part? Someone with credentials and credibility? I vote for Meryl Streep, Sally Fields, or Olivia Dukasis. I'd even accept Cher.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 01:28 AM

That's gotta be a joke. Doesn't say much for the director's vision either. :p .

TIS
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 01:41 AM

It had better be a joke!

Signor V.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 02:13 AM

i would rather be shot in the leg then to watch paris hilton act in a movie about anyone, let alone mother tharesa.
Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 02:34 AM

I seriously hope Paris Hilton dies of cancer.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 02:52 AM

DonVitoCorleone, believe me when I say that I have no particular love for Paris Hilton...she has little character, even less class and will probably go the way of past heiress's with meaningless lives such as Barbara Hutton and Doris Duke. (Although I sure wouldn't mind her sharing a bit of the dough with me...)

But what you just posted is a horrible thing to think or say.

Apple
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 03:00 AM

They picked like the furthest thing from Mother Teresa in the world.
Like, a seahorse would be more convincing in the part.

I read an article about it to my bf yesterday, and he laughed for like half an hour straight. Everytime he'd stop laughing and we'd change the subject, he'd think of it and start cracking up again.

It has to be a joke, it's way too farfetched.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 03:12 AM

So it is true????? Barbie's going to be playing Mother Teresa??? Mother Teresa's probably rolling over in her grave.

Maybe she'll shock us all hu? I seriously doubt it though.

TIS

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 04:07 AM

Seriously, Paris Hilton is a symbol of arrogance, spoiled wealth, and laziness. That said, she's allegedly playing a woman who cared for the poor and remains one of the most generous and caring souls of the 1900's?

This adds more fuel to the script I'm writing.
Posted By: Silvio

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 04:14 AM

May as well have Saddam Hussien play Jesus.

what a load of shit
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 04:35 AM

The director probably forgot to take his meds.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 04:44 AM

:rolleyes: Lol! Lol! :rolleyes: Let me clarify here, I'm not laughing at Don V. I'm laughing at the possibility of anyone whose character is even remotely close to that of Paris Hilton's playing a woman many call Saint Teresa of Calcutta.

To echo Silvio's sentiments on this, in related news, Usamah Bin Laden and Ariel Sharon are going to play Orville and Wilbur Wright and Benamin Netanyahu is going to play John F. Kennedy and Ayman Al-Zawahri will play God Almighty in upcoming projects. Also, Rosie O'Donnell and Richard Simmons have signed on to play the female and male roles in a 2007 remake of the classic picture Casablanca. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 09:30 AM

When Arnold Schwarzenegger or Silvester Stallone are casted to play Saint Francis from Assisi, I'll believe to that news.....
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
she has little character, even less class and will probably go the way of past heiress's with meaningless lives such as Barbara Hutton and Doris Duke.
Can you say the same about Nicky, though, Apple? I would say at least, her taste is much better.

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 02:15 PM

You never really hear much about Nikki Hilton...she apparently has decided to live her life with some degree of privacy and dignity.

Paris seems to crave the spotlight, and will do just about anything to be in it.

And as with those previously mentioned dead debutantes, she's got it while she's young.

Apple
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
This adds more fuel to the script I'm writing.
Paris could even be in your film. That corpse at the beginning.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 10:57 PM

Nikki Hilton was brought up. Well, although compared to Paris, Nikii is freaking Sophia Loren! Calling Nikki Hilton classy is kinda like saying Danny DeVito (no offense to the man personally) is a very handsome man. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/17/06 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:

Paris seems to crave the spotlight, and will do just about anything to be in it.
Actually, she seems to be more fond of night-vision than the spotlight, if you catch my drift.

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/18/06 02:24 AM

Actually....I don't.

(Have lived a very sheltered life... )

Apple

Re: Paris Hilton To Play Mother Teresa? - 02/18/06 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b]This adds more fuel to the script I'm writing.
Paris could even be in your film. That corpse at the beginning. [/b][/quote]But the point of the opening murder is to disturb and bring the audience down, not to satisfy them.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET