Home

clerks 2

Posted By: mr. soprano

clerks 2 - 09/28/05 09:56 PM

I'm a big fan of kevin smith, and clerks has always been my favourite of his jay and silent bob movies. I have been keeping up with news on the sequal to clerks and was definatly happy to hear they have added Rosario Dawson to their cast.

So yesterday im reading about how its gonna be in colour, and that they are going to shoot it differently then the orinal..which is fine. except one thing, the original worked because of its charm. part of that charm was its dirty look. do we really want to see a clerks that is in colour...losing one of its many charms? and do we want to see an older dante and randal? i love the first one, but worry about how this movie might change my feelings towards the characters.

please leave your opinions.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: clerks 2 - 09/28/05 09:58 PM

This will probably end up being good at best, although considering Smith's recent work, he could fail as well.

I'll be looking forward to it.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: clerks 2 - 09/28/05 10:07 PM

I'm looking forward to it as well and let's hope it's better than Jersey Girl. I'm praying Affleck doesn't find a way to make a cameo in this. I think it will be different watching the movie in color but I'm not sure it will necessarily take away from the movie. Also, I don't mind seeing an older Dante & Randall. I loved their cameo's in Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: clerks 2 - 09/28/05 11:08 PM

I'm fine with the movie, but the title is ass.

PASSION OF THE CLERKS?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Re: clerks 2 - 09/28/05 11:37 PM

yeah i didn't much like that title....i think the original title of clerks 2: hardly clerkin' was better.
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: clerks 2 - 09/29/05 12:41 AM

Well, I have all the hope for this sequal, however unnessacary it might very well be.

Then again, I'm sure there are individuals who said there is no purpose to add on to an Academy AWard Winning film by the name of "The Godfather".

Re: clerks 2 - 09/29/05 02:28 AM

you do have a point there mike...i'll go you that much.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET